omg.......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now, if you are unable to find out who these people are or unable to contact them, then i suggest you end this topic right now because there can be no follow up to this problem right now. if the next time someone does something like this and someone educates them about it then post and let us know what the result was. thats something positive.

95406[/snapback]

I think its up to the admins to end the topic!

Wow, did u even read what i posted. or is arguing just one thing that has become a must on this forum. What i was trying to say was that if someone is in this situation, the general consensus of the sangat is to go and speak with the people and try to educate them of what the khanda or what sikhi is. what seems to be happening on this thread right now is people arguing with each other... sorry if I said something wrong....

Fateh

Posh_jatti...

Perhaps i'll rephrase my comment. When you posted this thread, you should have expected a barrage of different views. However what i meant about mentioning your sig is that your probably been more into sikhism then i have (5 months now) and you didn't know that flashing khandha while not covering your head was bad? I was a little skeptical when i remembered your sigs and your current one now. Sorry, but what would you expect other than different views??

:) read sum of the responses again they did stick to topic so dun say no1 is actually answering ur question i dnt knw how much simpler we can put it

95264[/snapback]

yeh i did rolleyes.gif

& there wasn't no need/obligation 4 the " :) " & your rude tone

could have put it mre complaisantly blush.gif

wacko.gif and i dont know wots wrong with the people on this forum everyones so dayem apathetic and has no respect for the feelings of the other person no.gif

95358[/snapback]

I don't get how if i post a simple response to ur question im automatically 'disrespecting ur feelings'

you were jus so quick to generalize and critisize that no1 wuz answering ur question so i thought id point it out to u in a clear manner that most ppl DID infact answer ur question so u shud reread some of the posts

the " :cool: " is a perfect way to represent the reaction i felt wen i read ur post about no1 answerring ur question so i put it in, it doesn't mean i wuz being rude

bhul chuk maaf

daasn daas veerji's rite

stop argueing

if u cant do nethin bout it

then close this thread

it'll just lead to more arguements and harsh words