HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'KUMI'

Nama Singh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUMI. CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE 16...! ... SERIOUSLY!

Ahem.

Nah only messing man. You're a "bo" Singh and may Maharaj keep you in high spirits always.

Keep doing seva n simran and you cant go wrong. Its wicked to see you with that thirst for knowledge. I dont normally do "pump" especially in such a public way but i think its fair i do on this occasion coz i know you get a lot of slack (a bit from me too) about your "interesting" lingo!

Keep it real bruv

Nama Singh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apppppppppiiii Bbbbbbddddddaaaaaayyyyyyyssssss kkkkkuuuuummmmiiii

(I tried to do it the way you do!)

Seriously thou, I hope you have a wonderful day and my Ardaas is for you today - may Maharaj continue to keep you in love with their lotus feet forever.

I hope you have a gansta styleeeee day and get all that you wish for Jee.

Bday hugs!!

I have had a great many birthdays in my time. I remember the first one very well, and I always think of it with indignation; everything was so crude, unaesthetic, primeval. Nothing like this at all. No proper appreciative preparation made; nothing really ready. Now, for a person born with high and delicate instincts-why, even the cradle wasn’t whitewashed-nothing ready at all. I hadn’t any hair, I hadn’t any teeth, I hadn’t any clothes, I had to go to my first banquet just like that. Well, everybody came swarming in. It was the merest little bit of a village-hardly that, just a little hamlet, in the backwoods of Missouri, where nothing ever happened, and the people were all interested, and they all came; they looked me over to see if there was anything fresh in my line. Why, nothing ever happened in that village-I-why, I was the only thing that had really happened there for months and months and months; And although I say it myself that shouldn’t, I came the nearest to being a real event that had happened in that village in more than two years. Well, those people came, they came with that curiosity which is so provincial, with that frankness which also is so provincial, and they examined me all around and gave their opinion. Nobody asked them, and I shouldn’t have minded if anybody had paid me a compliment, but nobody did. Their opinions were all just green with prejudice, and I feel those opinions to this day. Well, I stood that as long as- well, you know I was born courteous and I stood it to the limit. I stood it an hour, and then the worm turned. I was the worm; it was my turn to turn, and I turned. I knew very well the strength of my position; I knew that I was the only spotlessly pure and innocent person in that whole town, and I came out and said so. And they could not say a word. It was so true, They blushed; they were embarrassed. Well that was the first after-dinner speech I ever made. I think it was after dinner.

Can i request a favour from you lot?

Akj Anand sahibs please, has any one got them???????????

Guest guppy

happy birthday! :TH: av a gud 1

"u get me no long ting like dese burfday tingz ont cum everyday so all da manz n galz jus cotch n every1 be bless...bless ma homes"

LOL.gif ok i woz messin!! ill shut up now blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif