KHALSA CAMP or Sikhstudent.org?

Akaali

Guest SScom
This year will especially be good @ Khalsa Camp, as Kulbir Singh and other gursikhs from Gurdwara Tapoban from Canada will be attending and giving lectures

105845[/snapback]

erm... :doh:

i know u mean well, that doesnt quite help this thread at all AkhandKeertaneeJathaUK jee...!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRSTLY this is like a "War Of The Jathas" thread in itself. Everyone supporting the camps that are mainly organised by the jathas they follow. Taksaali Singh - DDT. Tarunjeet - AKJ. And all - info, u would say wot u said in the post below coz ure a nang ureself and attend Nidhaar Singh classes. Whats the point of this thread? Mostly biased views neway.

No offence mate but if you meant "Nihang" then you woulda changed the post immediatly, read it over or repostes straight after.

I was gona give u a massive lecture but iv had a crap day at work so dont wona moan at you. Take yourself lucky. Normally i would.

Neway, yes i go to his classes, name me jst one reason as to why i shud not or can not go? There isnt one coz i know my sikhi and am strong enough in it to go there, NOT get myself into talks about stuf im not for, and jst train. Im going their to learn a vidiya, jst as i go to learn Gatkha. If i was a nang and his chela like most probably assume, i wouldnt b going to both. Since its already been made clear, he hates AKJ, i jst happened to recieve my head thru an Amrit Sanchar provided by the Jatha and also, some of my best mates are Taksaal. Let me think, i also read my Paath that way to, why? Coz GURU JI PUT BABA DEEP SINGH IN CHARGE OF TAKSAAL - he was a nihang also. Or is that forgotten?

And i dont class me as anything. Just Khalsa. Why? Coz if its all about one, EK ON KAR, then how can there be more then One? Guru Nanak was blatently high on pang yeh? Or maybe the alcohol he told us not to drink?

Appreciate if you dont class me as anything other then Khalsa, well actually not even that. Im not worthy of such a status.

The khalsa is pure, the perfect set of people, people who you should look up to and think i wona b like them. I wake up everyday and think that still to this day.

If attending a class to learn to defend yourself makes you a nang, opps, i mean Nihang, then going to a rhensbai must make you AKJ and reading Bani correctly must make you Taskaal. Oh no, i think the caste system has come back into Sikhi again.

As paji said, i am neautral. I wona get on with my Sikhi. Thats it. I love kirtan, all kinds, i love to fight so i learn various styles, which you must have read in a previous post since you read i go vidiya (and clearly state i go to others at the same time).

If that makes someone nang, then Guru Ji was Too. Simple as.

I do wear Nihang Singh's Bana, coz to me its practical and keep kamarkassa too as again its practical but doesnt make me a nihang my friend.

All i can say is, sorry for making you read so much. Hopefully this time it might be read in full?? so next time its not misunderstood like (hint on the comdey there if you get it "like")

WJKK WJKF

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, It is nice that many of you have had good experinces at camps and learned so much. Rather than open our minds, it is shame some seem to be closing them.

Is Taksali singh Jaskeerat Singh from leeds. If so I am very surprised at your comments.

If any questions were not answered, then attend again, or ask them here or anywhere. I sure Guru Maharaj will do kirpa, and some Gursikhs will be able to answer them.

As far as Sampooran Rehras. I believe that topic was discussed in the question/answer session. I know because I was the one on stage who picked out that question for the panel. Yes, at the camp, one gursikh did Siri Akal thakht requirement of Rehras. That was there strict view. Another bibi on waja did the longer Rehras. Maybe this shows the kind of diversity you have at khalsa camp.

If we as youth look to bring people together by reducing the number on contraversies they have, then are we doing any paap?

Instead I would ask you to tell me which rehras is not sampooran?

Veer ji, all bani is from "Dhur". Is it all "Poorran". Even if someone was illerate and just did "ik onkaar" or "mool manter". Even that is pooran.

I would ask you to not to slander any bani by saying this rehras is sampooran, and this is not. When talking about bani we should be far more careful about the words we use. Sometimes directly or indirectly we can be offensive to bani.

Veer ji, If they are the only complaints you have about khalsa camp. I would hardly say they are decisive that it is a groupist camp. I think the majority of camps in UK do not do what you would call a Sampooran rehras. Even the old boss camps which I attended did not.

Further I would ask you, if you genuinely are against groupism, to first look at your username. Secondly work towards reducing contraversies and misinformation, rather than spread them.

waheguru ji ke khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

safe all-info. im so used to callin uk nihang wannabes nangs that it jus flows from da tip of my tongue n its not supposed to. Not sayin u a wannabe though, dont get me wrong.

n if u wanna have a go at me go for it. im da lowest of the low n dats how i like it.

pull chukk maaff

Vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

Vaaheguroojeekeefaateh!!

I have known all-info for a long time, it's true what bhai Taranjeet Singh said he is neutral, considering he took amrit at the AKJ smagam. Taksali Singh singh you need to stop holding remarks against people. In fact you need to get a life.

Vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

Vaaheguroojeekeefaateh!!

safe all-info. im so used to callin uk nihang wannabes nangs that it jus flows from da tip of my tongue n its not supposed to. Not sayin u a wannabe though, dont get me wrong.

n if u wanna have a go at me go for it. im da lowest of the low n dats how i like it.

pull chukk maaff

105860[/snapback]

Singh where are you from? And im not a nihang wonab. I dont have the ability to ever read as much Bani as Nihang Singh, to be able to fight like Nihang Singh, b ever the dirt that sticks to their feet. They are great Khalsa Warriors and deserve utmost respect. To try to be one is a sin in itself in my eyes.

Vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

Vaaheguroojeekeefaateh!!

I have known  all-info for a long time, it's true what bhai Taranjeet Singh said he is neutral, considering he took amrit at the AKJ smagam.  Taksali Singh singh you need to stop holding remarks against people.  In fact you need to get a life.

Vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

Vaaheguroojeekeefaateh!!

105919[/snapback]

Accept an apology from me, Taksali Singh has a life, a GurSikhi Jeevan and a great one. He lives by his rehat, what more can a Gursikh do? If he disagrees with stuf then so b it but he is entitled to an opinion jst as everyone else is.

WJKK WJKF

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

I JUST wanana say GREAT THREAD, its like the admin are ignoring the thread or are they BIASED, uuuum, not for me to judge, anyway me going to SIKHI CAMP , i.e. boss camp, its badd, its wicked, u learn alot, its kept to REHAT MARYADA (someone stated earlier that the sikhstudent camp is a bit dogy, reference to bang, some stated that khalsa camp is a bit dodgy, reference to akj akj akj all the way and not GURSIKHI GURSKHI GURSIKHI all the way), also some body made a reference to sikhi camp being just taksali, veer ji i would just like to say from personal experience that there are singhs who have studied from taksal, there were singhs from akj there were singhs from nanaksar and soho road. my point being dont state your stuff unless you know the facts, another thing whats wrong with it being with taksal rehit maryada, GURU GOBIND SINGH JI STARTED DAMDAMITAKSAL and the present jathedar being sant sapahi baba jarnail singh ji khalsa ji bhindranvale, and if guru ji started taksal ,then i dont see whats wrong with it, ok a qusetion who started akj etc,,,

ANYWAY me gone of the topic, and for that im sorry, but i dont like to see jathe bandi bashing, but wen the admin are allowing it when they want then i suppose its ok, LOL LOL,

gurfathe

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

I JUST wanana say GREAT THREAD, its like the admin are ignoring the thread or are they BIASED, uuuum, not for me to judge, anyway me going to SIKHI CAMP , i.e. boss camp, its badd, its wicked, u learn alot, its kept to REHAT MARYADA (someone stated earlier that the sikhstudent camp is a bit dogy, reference to bang, some stated that khalsa camp is a bit dodgy, reference to akj akj akj all the way and not GURSIKHI GURSKHI GURSIKHI all the way), also some body made a reference to sikhi camp being just taksali, veer ji i would just like to say from personal experience that there are singhs who have studied from taksal, there were singhs from akj there were singhs from nanaksar and soho road. my point being dont state your stuff unless you know the facts, another thing whats wrong with it being with taksal rehit maryada, GURU GOBIND SINGH JI STARTED DAMDAMITAKSAL and the present jathedar being sant sapahi baba jarnail singh ji khalsa ji bhindranvale, and if guru ji started taksal ,then i dont see whats wrong with it, ok a qusetion who started akj etc,,,

ANYWAY me gone of the topic, and for that im sorry, but i dont like to see jathe bandi bashing, but wen the admin are allowing it when they want then i suppose its ok, LOL LOL,

gurfathe

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll

106066[/snapback]

Bro since you seem to know you history heres the response to a statment you made, "GURU GOBIND SINGH JI STARTED DAMDAMITAKSAL" - Actually no. He put Baba Deep Singh in CHARGE or Damdami Taksaal as a SCHOOL for teaching Gurbani. Nothing more and nothing less. A school to teach the way Bani should be read and kept. Not a jatha. Remember Baba Deep Singh Was Nihang Singh like let me think.. most of the warriors of the time after being set up by Guru Hargobind Sahib.

Thats what made them next level, they spent time worrying about how they make mistakes reading Gurbani and not understanding it, we worry about what jatha is the best. I tell you which is the best. The KHLASA PANTH. The only jatha i wona be apart of! The ONLY one that will always stand taller then the rest, the only one set up by Guru Gobind Singh Ji to show ONE nation.

WJKK WJKF

Guest A Singh.

Veer "Khalistan Zindabad" Ji

It is good that you have so much passion for a particular area of Sikhism. However I have one question for you:

another thing whats wrong with it being with taksal rehit maryada, GURU GOBIND SINGH JI STARTED DAMDAMITAKSAL

Please refer to my comments on the Rehat Maryada in the Ekta thread, for an explanation of the Rehat Maryada.

Please substantiate your claim that Guru Gobind Singh Ji started the Damdami Taksal that relates to the Mehta Chowk today, because Damdami Taksal is not mentioned in any Puratan literature or even in "Tat Khalsa" literature like Mahan Kosh - infact when Jathedars of Taksal are mentioned in Puratan literature they are often associated with other lineages - this would lead a historian to believe that the current Damdami Taksal at Mehta, does not have a lineage much further back than Sant Baba Sundar Singh, or argueably Sant Baba Kartar Singh.

This does not make Damdami Taksal (Mehta) any less valid; the Ucharan taught there is more Shudh than the majority of those who teach pronounciation today.

However it is academic dishonesty - of which we have too much in the Kaum today - to propagate that the current Damdami Taksal relates back to Guru Sahib. I appeal to you not to become emotional in your reply but rather to substantiate any comments that you make.