TORONTO YOUTH KIRTAN DARBAR ! MAY 14

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KIRTAN DARBAR WAS AMAAZZZZZINGGG..!!!!

WHOEVER DIDN'T COME... YOU ALL MISSED YOU... (muahahaha... had to rub it in)... WE WENT UNTIL ABOUT 1:30 am AND WE STILL DIDN'T GET ALL THE KIRTANEE'S UP...OVERALLL AMAZZZINGG EVEN.... FOOD WAS GOOD TOO :TH: ..

WE WILL BE SURE TO HAVE ONE AGAIN LATER OR THIS YEAR SO PLEASE STAY TUNED... SAME SANGAT TIME... SAME SANGAT PLACE....SAME SANGAT CHANNEL... :doh:

btw the kirtan was just amazing, the video katha of Bhai Parminder Singh Ji and the tribute was just ... .... it seemed like everyone in the sangat had a tear in their eye... it was amazing how the sangat got together to enjoy the kirtan. .... i can keep going on to try to explain it, but seems as if there are no words to describe the experience....

bhul chuk maaf

Fateh Ji

There was big man japman singh ... heera singh... princess ... Khalsa... shaheed... jss ... EVErYONE was there.... lol .... i know i missed out a lot but ... EVERYONE FROM THIS FORUM was there... lol ...

OH .. :doh: .. there was this one member from here over there .. keep running around like an <banned word filter activated> .. he had a kurta wit a weird blue hoody on (da guy didnt even know it was summer almost).. wit a weird phug style i have ever seen .. and this guy was keep running around from one point to the other thinking he was in charge of things.. wow ppl these days.. :)

overall it was a great turnout :nihungsmile:

Guest Akaal108

i was there with my freind harry singh from 2:30 - 5:30 pm..i had a pleasure meeting jasdeep singh, jasdev singh, khalistani dude, dasan das(jaspaul) ..it was good meeting ya all..

at simran time..somebody keep turning light on and off.. ..that was bit hectic . wacko.gif ..everything else was nice ...nice place, nice people, nice friendly environment... i wish i could have stayed more but had to go kiran performed by bhai sahib avtar singh ji at rivalda.