Sikhifm

Sinner

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THIS IS TERRIBLE, GUD SIKHI SITES KEEP GOIN OFFLINE, THIS IS AWFUL, WE HAVE 2 DO SMIN

There is no point going to Gurdwaras. For example,  sikhcybermuseum was set up by the Council of Sikh Gurdwaras and they cant even invest in their own website let alone others!

Before we invest in irrelevant websites like Sikhifm, sihitothemax, sikhsangat etc we really shoudl ensure that every town, city and village in the UK has at least one £17M gurdwara with a nice long high interest loan that will keep the sangat indebted for at least three generations. that's the way to do it

aman

99495[/snapback]

I don't think a big flashy gw is needed. For example, the gurdwara in southall is massive, but when i went there, i noticed there wasn't more than two halls. By contrast, the gw in Dixie is huge, because most of the gw is made up of halls. I think more money should be going to sikhi sites, just because they provide a thoroughfare for the worlds sikhs, and I think that is more important than having a gw with rose glass and heated floors.

grin.gif omg! that is horrible i loved that site...used 2 go on it 4 everything, and yes it was like one of the best sites...it always had updates on EVERYTHING and every event that happened. i AGREEwe shud doo summit. damm...i didn't think it would actually close. i agree with smartsingh. if everyone..stopped worrying bout big nice gurrudwaras n hu can make da nicest one, den mayb we could get these things sorted out. cus i bet dere r alot of sikhs out der willing 2 help out, all we have 2 do is let them no.

ahhh....am wel gutted...where am i gonna get latest photos, kirtan and news from.

that website kept me informed..me lost now...................??????.. ohmy.gif

people do something. WE JUST LOST ONE OF THE BEST SIKHI WEBSITES. DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALL I COULD SAY RIGHT NOW.