Dying Inside.....

Sony

Time will heal phaenjee... There was time when i felt that im already dead inside but what helped me was to ignore those types of thinking and kept myself going and always looking towards the future. If you are feeling in whatever you do is not accepted by your soul, then i would suggest you to bring some new positive changes.

Whenever i feel down inside, i would just stop reading/listening negative news, friends gossips or any other negative stuff that goes around me. I try to keep my mind in positive shape and that really does help me. One time i was really down near my finals, i couldn't sleep nor i had power to study anymore.. in the fear i was stuck, so i decided to go Sikhi way.. I just blanked my mind, erased all "TO DO" things and put the alarm on and slept for few hours and woke up real early.. took shower with blank mind and then later i did three hours of naam simran and paat and that really made my whole day smooth. I would suggest you to meditate whichever way you want to. Think of something that brings you peace whether its the yoga or anything !!

You are not alone sis, everyone goes through this stage often. All you have to do is Be strong and always think that its never too late to make good changes !

Sony. . . the emptiness you feel wants to consume you, it wants to make you feel sad and depressed, it wants you to sit and cry on your own, to feel alone, helpless and unloved but we have to fight it. . . I'm not saying it's easy but you have to try. . .

I have no idea if you read Bani, if you can or can't, everyone will tell you to read or listen to Bani (I find Sukhmani Sahib very comforting) but sometimes it's difficult to start doing it and to concentrate on it. . .

Sony, true Ardaas comes from the heart, when you feel this way talk to Waheguru Ji. . . It may sound crazy but I do it. . . I sit in bed, on the sofa anywhere when i'm alone and I talk to Him. . . I tell him how I'm feeling and slowly slowly the reason for my feeling that way comes out of my own mouth, it's a bit like saying out your problems aloud. . . But do it from your heart. . . Ask Baba Ji ki Dukh door jaye te Sukh avay and ask to be taken into Guru Ji's charan. . .

the darkness tries to consume us so much that it tries to eat away at our faith, don't allow this, remember that these days most of the dukh in this world the pain etc is human-inflicted. I am not saying it's always self inflicted but is usually to do with someone or something around us so don't give up your faith because it is not waheguru who is doing this to you, and if you work on increasing your faith, listening to more Bani, naam jaaping then Waheguru will return the light in your life and take away that emptiness. . .

(ps. get yourself doig exercise too, just a walk in the evening or morning or something to energise your body too will help)

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Guru Fateh Ji

for some reason, the last ... well almost month.... i've been feeling like something inside of me is dying each and every day....  i dont know what to do....

99711[/snapback]

I felt the exact same way for past few months. Like sumthin inside me wuz missing, or sumthin wuz there that shudnt b there n it wuz killin me day by day. You gota realize wha that thing is, whether is sum1 in particular or sumthin within.

no matter wha it is we always gota remmeber one thing, 'guru ji is always wit us' hmmmm a very smart person said that to me everytime i wuz down .... blush.gif :e: (yes im talkin bout u shony)

The best thing to do is obviously all the above mentioned suggestions n advice, theyre great :TH:

for some reason, the last ... well almost month.... i've been feeling like something inside of me is dying each and every day....  i dont know what to do....

99711[/snapback]

I felt the exact same way for past few months. Like sumthin inside me wuz missing, or sumthin wuz there that shudnt b there n it wuz killin me day by day. You gota realize wha that thing is, whether is sum1 in particular or sumthin within.

no matter wha it is we always gota remmeber one thing, 'guru ji is always wit us' hmmmm a very smart person said that to me everytime i wuz down .... blush.gif :e: (yes im talkin bout u shony)

The best thing to do is obviously all the above mentioned suggestions n advice, theyre great :TH:

99830[/snapback]

Sis i wish you were still here in waterloo setting this loser straight ... no.gif ... ive gotta set my tasks back on track .... :doh: