HAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDA

anjaan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ape srisat upaida pyaara kar suraj chand chanann. ape nitanian bann hai pyaraa ape nimania man.

on this day: satguru ji blessed this forum and world with an AKJ singh sahib, designed to promote not only the AKJ as a friendly jatha, but also to come here on SS to show some gyaan.

sikhsangat celebrates this occasion with great joash.

and the hukamnama ji

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?random=1

partytime2.gif :HP: partytime2.gif :HP: partytime2.gif :HP:

Guest Faujan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Pyaari Saad Sangat Jiyo, today we celebrate(d) the birthday of a great insaan, an awesome Gursikh, and a sweet and TOO smart boy-yeah yeah, young man. Whatever. lol.

He's one of those people that are rarely ever found on this earth, and when they are, you don't want to let go. The kind of person who you meet for the first time ever in the morning, and by that night you're positive they've done a whole lot for you. The kind of Gursikh that you know was, is, and always will be a true Gursikh.

A few words to describe smartsingh Ji:

stupid

smart

funny

annoying {because he's so smart, lol j/k :TH: }

honest

AKJ {lol}

people reader

attentive

understanding

knowledgable

caring

kind

sweet

SIKH

indescribable

Iqbal Singh

:doh: many many happy returns of the day Ji. I wished you in the beginning, the middle, and here's for the end.

14 you fell, 15 you dug, 16 you fought-17, live, love, and laugh-don't say I hope, say I know. Don't say I'll keep praying, say Waheguru Ji will answer your prayers.

Sangat Jiyo, this kid {well, almost close to not bein one no more no.gif } deserves our love, just as everyone else does. Pray that Waheguru Ji bless him with Gursikhi Jeevan and Naam, Seva and Simran, and beauuuuutiful Kirtan, which we gotta hear some day, and that he may achieve his goal.

Happy Birthday Iqbal Singh Ji!!

Praying for all the best,

FAUJAN blush.gif

haha looks like you had 'maddd' fun. *yay* my wish came true-hope yours does too :)

Pyaari Saad Sangat Jiyo, today we celebrate(d) the birthday of a great insaan, an awesome Gursikh, and a sweet and TOO smart boy-yeah yeah, young man. Whatever. lol.

He's one of those people that are rarely ever found on this earth, and when they are, you don't want to let go. The kind of person who you meet for the first time ever in the morning, and by that night you're positive they've done a whole lot for you. The kind of Gursikh that you know was, is, and always will be a true Gursikh.

stupid

smart

funny

honest

AKJ {lol}

people reader

attentive

understanding

knowledgable

caring

kind

sweet

SIKH

indescribable

Iqbal Singh

:doh: many many happy returns of the day Ji. I wished you in the beginning, the middle, and here's for the end.

14 you fell, 15 you dug, 16 you fought-17, live, love, and laugh-don't say I hope, say I know. Don't say I'll keep praying, say Waheguru Ji will answer your prayers.

Sangat Jiyo, this kid {well, almost close to not bein one no more no.gif } deserves our love, just as everyone else does. Pray that Waheguru Ji bless him with Gursikhi Jeevan and Naam, Seva and Simran, and beauuuuutiful Kirtan, which we gotta hear some day, and that he may achieve his goal.

FAUJAN  blush.gif

haha looks like you had 'maddd' fun. *yay* my wish came true-hope yours does too :)

102971[/snapback]

omg faujan bhenji u back :doh: @ im confused now blush.gif smart singh man, im gonna kill u, what were u saying before...anyhoo happy bday

Guest Faujan

stupid

smart

funny

honest

AKJ {lol}

people reader

attentive

understanding

knowledgable

caring

kind

sweet

SIKH

indescribable

Iqbal Singh

FAUJAN  blush.gif

102971[/snapback]

omg faujan bhenji u back :doh: @ im confused now blush.gif smart singh man, im gonna kill u, what were u saying before...anyhoo happy bday

102996[/snapback]

awwww Veerji, didn't you get my message? I've BEEN back, didn't go anywhere: you won't get rid of me that easy. And don't kill smartsingh Ji, it wasn't his fault, it's a long story, I'll resend the messg to you. sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy Veerji!!!!!! aww man sooo sorry.............how far did it go???!!!