Shopping

Just curious to find out what's the shopping style of sangat over here?

Me.....I'm the type who can go without buying things for a long long time but once I decide to buy some stuff, I go full throttle and basically, SHOP TILL I DROP. tongue.gif Then I go home, sit down and sulk as the stuff is left to rot in the wardrobe after I wear them once or twice. tongue.gifblush.gif

So what's your style??

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i shop and buy everything i like (everything my mommy lets me)...and then wear it out until it is unrecognizable.........i wanna go shopping for new shoes and jeans.................and maybe a few shirts and jackets and bags.............i wanna go shopping cuz my mommy stopped taking me when i started becoming a shopaholic............lol

wikid!

well i hardly shop...

now thought comes to ur head:u wonder: does she wear the same cloths over and over again?

well yea why not...loljk

or does her mum buys her clothes? hardly she knows i would never wear anything that she buys( punjabi suits are exception..lol she knows more about them then me! hehehe)

i dont really know how to shop. i go when i need something(why waste time shoppin? im always n short of timeanyways ....) and i never find the stuff i need. so what i do is the last thing i see at a shop that i think kind off will do...i buy it and when i come home..imlike arrgh its soo ugly i dont want it and itz left to rott cuz i dont like to stand in lines to return stuff... or my sister wears it...theni realize how cute it looks, but at that time its too late..its hers now and i know that its time to say good bye to it and never think of it again! :doh:

so what happens is i end up wearin her clothes when she is not home or when im at my apt but when she is home and she sees me in her clothes...oh!!!!.... i really can't tell u that part of my life! LOL.gif

aight aigh this is what i really do (when i can't wear her clotehs no more shhh.gif )...i go get soemthing that my friends told me is nice or go look for the stuff(cloths) my sis wears...and i buy them!(i dont have a sense of style :) i should start lookin at magazines uff! where am i going to get this time from...lol)and thatz it im set for atleast 6 months...lol

well... if i ever had money to go shopping.. tha'd be a diff story.. but.. for now.... i'll stick to making my own clothes... i usually go shopping wit sum1 who's gonna get something... they usually know what they're gonna get b4 we go... but personally... i CANNOT stand being in one store for more then like 3 mins... i go, i get what i want.. and leave... :nihungsmile:

I dont like shopping that much, but omg o my days how can females shop (Shop til you drop) for sooo long and never get tired is like they have unlimited stamina/endurance for shopping but I dont mind it aslong as I get a colouring book at the end of it. rolleyes.gif

103592[/snapback]

hahahha... i got TWO TWIN SISTERS... and a lot of friends who i 'have to' apparently go shopping with ... tongue.gif ... but prob its maybe cuz i have a ride ...hahahaha... but i hear your pain bro no.gif

by the end of it your legs are just better chopped off... wacko.gif

challo... at least we can warn others never to go shopping wit girls !!! ... and they even try to make you try on stuff ...wow tongue.gif ... like im all sporty type ... and they want me to go casualll !?!?!?! baahahaha LOL.gif ... dream on girls :e: ...

im a crack head :doh: @

tongue.gif

Guest rsingh

i dont have money to shop no.gif maxed out my card on uni travel, etc oh yh and a new pc :doh: @

but yh id go with the, know wat u want, cheapest place to buy it and go there and buy it. rolleyes.gif

is it just me or is buying presents hard wacko.gif i mean reciving is so much easier tongue.gif