• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like Jaspal's Other Site "sikhi.com" is the next target LOL.gif

http://www.sikhi.com/modules.php?name=Foru...ic&t=2472#14315

http://khalistan.biz/chat/index.php

That (Khalistan.Biz) was the worst ever moderated forum in the history of forums. Its been hacked since yesterday and the Admin/owner (jay) doesnt even know about it. He doesnt know about it because he doesnt come to these sites for weeks. If it was his beloved misspunjab.com website, we wud see some action, but nope It was a website that was designed to hurt sikh sentiments so why wud he care.

Example of jay's way of runing websites. KhalistanBiz had so many swear words and people were cursing our Gurus but the ADmin only censored these words. Why? Is this how sikh websites are run?

wordcensoring6oo.jpg

If jay is any bit of a man or a sikh he should, come out here and say the above is not true.

Anyways i dont care about jay, only the websites that have Gurbani on them, If you have Gurbani on ur website then its your duty as a good sikh or even a bad sikh to make sure that the website doesnt have people Swearing and cursing and above all distorting Gurbani.

If you do, then your website will be hacked next.

SIKHI.com hasnot been deleted yet only beca use i dont see any reason for it to be. Most of the topics are ok except the few that are always about Sikh girls muslim boys or muslims comeing here and posting Anti sikh things.

All i want for Sikhi to do is to sort out his websites, if he cant run them, sell the domain names, if he wants to run them, Ask for help, Give power to existing mod so they can do their job better.

If you cant do these simple things, then i will just have to keep pulling the plug on your websites.

ah a new wave of terrorism, from the "new" babbar khalsa

internet terrorism, u lot jus love jumping from one low to another

103575[/snapback]

I approved his posts, "Freedom of speech hunna" within moderation though tongue.gif

103634[/snapback]

If you'd have said that on Khalistan.biz, you woulda prbly had ur post deleted. Also, this isn't terrorism. This is clean up. God bless the singh that did this :doh: