Khalistan.biz

Golee Maro

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yet are not people's opinions their own, wa ur doing is pushign ur views on every one, plus u lot are the brave "khalsa" y the hell dnt u lot go round killing members of the BNP but u can mess up a sight which no one really cares about......

oooooooh hard knocks

103693[/snapback]

Are you Jaspal or one of his stupid friends? grin.gif

Had you seen the site you would have known what disgusting comments and pictures were being put up in the name of Khalistan and Sikhi.

If you are a Sikh GET A REALITY CHECK!!!! :doh:

The following is the kind of unmoderated crap that existed on Khalistan.Biz

BHINDIA WALA WAS A COWARD WHO WENT AND HID IN THE HOLY HARMANDIR SAHIB, BEHIND HIS FOLLOWERS WHEN THE ARMY TRIED TO ARREST HIM!!

I MEAN IF THE ARMY CAME TO YOUR HOUSE TO ARREST YOU, ANY ONE WITH AN OUNCE OF DIGNITY WOULD GET HIMSELF ARRESTED RATHER THAN LET HIS FAMILY DIE WITH HIM!

MOHAMMED ALI, NELSON MANDELA , GHANDI, SUBHASH CHANDRA BHOSE, UDDAN SINGH, RAJ GURU , SUKHDEV ADN INDIRA GHANDI ALL WENT TO JAIL FOR THEIR BELIEFS!

BHINDIA WALA WAS AN <admin-profanity filter activated>, CHICKEN <admin-profanity filter activated> B@STARD!

AFTER HIS HUMILIATING DEATH AT THE HANDS OF KULDEEP BRAR ( A JATT) AND OTHER SIKH MEMBERS OF THE ARMY.

TWO IDIOTS ( BEANT SINGH AND BAWA SINGH- CHAMAARS) THAT KILLED INDIRA GHANDI, WITH A MACHINE GUN, IN REVENGE! HOW BRAVE THEY FIRED 30 SHOTS ON A 70 YEAR OLD WOMAN !!!

THE HINDUS KILLED 3000- 4000 SIKHS IN 3 DAYS IN REVENGE, SINCE THEN K P S GILL AND THE PUNJAB ARMY KILLED THE REST OF THE KHALI ( EMPTY ) SHATANS!!

DEAD AND BURIED LIKE THE BINDIA WALA LANKY OSAMA BIN LADEN LOOK A LIKE! :doh:  :doh:

If Sikhsangat allowed anyone to call the innocent sikhs who were killed by hindu mob "Shatans" i would be the first one to say it should be taken offline. Now The above post on its own is enough for me to justify the deletion of Khalistan.biz.

Sarblor_Souljah its easy to have a name like Souljah, learn to act like one as well.

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatid, how much paap did they take on?

RESPEK, i think that singh the sikh youth of the month

the point is, any <banned word filter activated> who has the audacity to use pure names of Sikhs in such a degenerating way, well, then they better be prepared for some consequences.

if people wanna make fun of Sant ji on their own hinduunity.com sites or whatever, then they can go right ahead, we don't care. but using a name like "khalsitan" and then using disgusting language for Sikhs and their saints....well then i'll do what a TRUE "soulja" would do.

BHINDIA WALA WAS A COWARD WHO WENT AND HID IN THE HOLY HARMANDIR SAHIB, BEHIND HIS FOLLOWERS WHEN THE ARMY TRIED TO ARREST HIM!!

thats wat most of the british were thinking aswell, n to soem ppl thats wa they think again opinion not FACT

I MEAN IF THE ARMY CAME TO YOUR HOUSE TO ARREST YOU, ANY ONE WITH AN OUNCE OF DIGNITY WOULD GET HIMSELF ARRESTED RATHER THAN LET HIS FAMILY DIE WITH HIM!

MOHAMMED ALI, NELSON MANDELA , GHANDI, SUBHASH CHANDRA BHOSE, UDDAN SINGH, RAJ GURU , SUKHDEV ADN INDIRA GHANDI ALL WENT TO JAIL FOR THEIR BELIEFS!

Valid point again opinion NOT FACT

AFTER HIS HUMILIATING DEATH AT THE HANDS OF KULDEEP BRAR ( A JATT) AND OTHER SIKH MEMBERS OF THE ARMY.

TWO IDIOTS ( BEANT SINGH AND BAWA SINGH- CHAMAARS) THAT KILLED INDIRA GHANDI, WITH A MACHINE GUN, IN REVENGE! HOW BRAVE THEY FIRED 30 SHOTS ON A 70 YEAR OLD WOMAN !!!

that is bollox for the simple fact that beant singh was actualy a jatt,

i wont condone this but i dnt condone hijacking his sight, now look at wats posted this has to sature, look the person hu wrote it is writing opinion over FACTS also he not intelegent enough to write a post worthy of intelegent reply.

My piont being no one has a right toi stop opinion, personly i think 84 was a cock up by some people figthing for the right cause, again thats opinion OVER FACT does that mean u lot are goin to ban me form this sight.

"but using a name like "khalsitan" and then using disgusting language for Sikhs and their saints....well then i'll do what a TRUE "soulja" would do"

yeh ok u keep believing that m8.

oh by the way if u wish to challenge my credibility as a "souljah" of akaal, i would love to meet with you and we could settle our differences,

pm me if ya got sumit to say

thats wat most of the british were thinking aswell, n to soem ppl thats wa they think again opinion not FACT

Valid point again opinion NOT FACT

that is bollox for the simple fact that beant singh was actualy a jatt,

i wont condone this but i dnt condone hijacking his sight, now look at wats posted this has to sature, look the person hu wrote it is writing opinion over FACTS also he not intelegent enough to write a post worthy of intelegent reply.

My piont  being no one has a right toi stop opinion, personly i think 84 was a cock up by some people figthing for the right cause, again thats opinion OVER FACT does that mean u lot are goin to ban me form this sight.

"but using a name like "khalsitan" and then using disgusting language for Sikhs and their saints....well then i'll do what a TRUE "soulja" would do"

yeh ok u keep believing that m8.

oh by the way if u wish to challenge my credibility as a "souljah" of akaal, i would love to meet with you and we could settle our differences,

pm me if ya got sumit to say

103748[/snapback]

"oh by the way if u wish to challenge my credibility as a "souljah" of akaal, i would love to meet with you and we could settle our differences, "

With those words you are implying you want to use violence.

So you go from call Sikhs who take action against racist, offensive materials posted on website called Khalistan as "terrorists" yet then you display absolute hypocrisy by threatening a Sikh brother with violence!

Shame on you!!!! Don't call youself the solider fo the Akaal you are not worthy of such a name. If you want to threaten any1 here with violence it will be taken as a threat to all of us. :doh: