Two Sikh Teens Attacked by UK Muslim Gang

Baseball bat thugs put two in hospital Jun 17 2005

A GANG of at least 15 thugs armed with baseball bats left two Asian teens in hospital following a vicious assault in a quiet residential street.

But police have ruled out reports that the attack was motivated by tensions between Sikh and Muslim youths.

Shocked neighbours called cops as the gang swooped on the pair as they stood outside a house in Mildenhall Road, in Manor Park, at 8pm on Saturday, May 28.

One was attacked with a metal baseball bat and was treated for a broken arm, cuts and bruises. The other had a suspected broken nose.

An L-reg Nissan Micra then turned up, and picked up five of the gang before speeding off. A 16-year-old Muslim boy was arrested on suspicion of GBH and bailed until July 4.

The Express understands the two teens were Sikh, and early reports suggested the confrontation may

have been part of long-running tensions between Sikh and Muslim youths.

But a police spokeswoman said: "It would be wrong to jump to the conclusion that the assault was racially motivated. "

However she confirmed the incident had been discussed by the Independent Action Group, whose members represent different faiths and community groups, at a meeting last week.

http://icberkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new...-name_page.html

15 pakis probably against 2 Sikhs. How cowdardly and pathetic just like muslims to do such a thing.

We need a new Sikh gang in reading to deal with pakis they been harressing and attacking Sikh brothers and sisters for to long.

I dont mind help metting out some justice on these pakis. I live in UK and I'm willing to travel to reading to show them what happens when they mess with lions. :doh:

any1 for beat the hell outta the first muslim who gives you a dirty look? :doh:

I'll be free all this week. Any members or former members of SP wonna organise something let me know I'm in the mood to kick <admin-profanity filter activated>

people who commit acts like this are not true muslims... i've met true muslims and they always condone violence like this.....

dont go beating the hell out of muslims.... thats pretty stupid.. u've gone down to their level.....

instead try to educate people that are like this..... try to find out why they did this.. what motivates them and go to the root... if u beat the crap out of them.. next day they'll go after u again.. and it'll continue.... instead use our guru ji's words to fight them... they are stronger then ne force in this world.

bhul chuk maaf

AHHHHHHHHHHH

This is seriously becomming annoying now!!!!!....happens everywhere o and thers like 20 muslims (cnt fight own battles)...then a run-a-way car...WIMPS!!.....ahh so annoyin ppl need seriousy sorting out.

....and why cnt people just stick together...rather than always being against each other....ive overcome it!....at the end of the day were all from god...and were all asians so might as well stick together!!

but its always the minority....that makes the majority look bad!!

vgjkk vgjkfateh

can sum1 from the UK explain why this happens

im from toronto, and this would never happen...if it did....it would end in a week with us as clear victors

butt we have a smaller sikh population then UK how come all of u cant band together moneh or not it doesnt matter!!

people who commit acts like this are not true muslims... i've met true muslims and they always condone violence like this.....

dont go beating the hell out of muslims.... thats pretty stupid.. u've gone down to their level.....

instead try to educate people that are like this.....  try to find out why they did this.. what motivates them and go to the root... if u beat the crap out of them.. next day they'll go after u again.. and it'll continue.... instead use our guru ji's words to fight them... they are stronger then ne force in this world.

bhul chuk maaf

104405[/snapback]

:doh:

can any1 give us a number 2 get in touch with u, we are not far from reading, if any problems occur in the future u can contact us or we can contact u and we can deal with it.

A Sikh network should be made between the youth so we stick 2gether and protect each other.

Where have all the Singh's gone it seems like theres just a bunch of pansy's left.

any1 for beat the hell outta the first muslim who gives you a dirty look?  :doh:

104401[/snapback]

I trust you'll self edit and clarify the above. Just reminding you to do it soon.

104404[/snapback]

Pretty self-explainatory.

But for you i'll elaborate more.

Let me ask you first where you live? If you live in England you'd know the problem with Pakistani Muslim boys in gangs who believe it's their mission in life to haress, abuse or attack Sikhs. Some of them call themsevles Paki Panthers.

When I said muslims I was not refering to them generally I was talking about these specific type of Muslims, the scummy type, if you get what I mean. And I have no problem in beating the hell out these racists as I've done it several times before :doh: