Birthday Princess!

Nama Singh

parrrrrrrrtyyyy tiiimeee. okay guys this is the plan.... first, we're gonna meet up at princess's house.... have a food fight.. break some tables and chairs and lamps...

THEN, we're gonna go see Batman Returns, at which point, weèll take allllllllll the popcorn and throw it at the screen, and engage in Yet another food fight..... for the more courageous, you can stick lilttle kernels of popcorn in the goray's ears in front of you

THENNN, i hear we're going out to eat..... and yes, princess is buying every one of us a meal! so don't worry about the wallets...

THENnnn back to princess's house.... cuz recall.... princess is one of a twin.... and now that we've run princess into the groun... we're gonna go send ..manpreet.. into the kitchen to make aLLLLLLLLLLL of us dessert... meanwhile, we'll continue the food fight with princess..

SOUNDS LIKE A BLASTTTTTT

Guest Faujan

ooh, wher's her house? haha j/k

Happy Birthday Bhainji! Maharaj Ji benti karke tuhaadey sir ton apna Mehar bhariya hathh kadhey vi na hattaun. Stay sadha in Chardikalaa Jiyoooo!

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

its actually TWO bdays :doh:

Princess and Manpreet (also on this forum but doesnt post much:P)

yup .. they are twins .. <_< .. evillllllll twins .. <_< .. EEEEEVIILLLLLLL I TELLS YAAA .. :@ @

.. sorry had to express myself blush.gif

HAPPY BDAY GIRLS :TH: .. oh ya .. i got your presents :nihungsmile:

:e:

btw.. this thread was started on july 14, their bday is today .. the 15th tongue.gif

:)