Is Tapoban.org Biased?

Akaali

ITS IS SIMPLY TRUE,

REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING TAPOBAN IS AN BIASED WEBSITE <moderator cut>

I HONESTLY DO HOPE THEY KNOW HOW IT FEELS NOW TO HAVE NINDIYA DONE ABOUT THEM.

UNTILL TAPOBAN CHANGE ITS ANTI PANTHIC VIEWS UNTILL THEN WILL IT NOT GET LOVE FROM OUR SIKH BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

TAPOBAN YOUR SITE IS A FAILURE, PEOPLE ARE TURNING AGAINST YOU.......................HMMMMMMMM......

.........MAYBE ITS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ALL THE NINDIYA YOU HAVE DONE WITH REGARDS TO THE CHARDI KALA MAHAPURAKS AROUND THE WORLD.

HAHAA TAPOBAN, REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, they are hypocrites. I found this post by user name to be very funny. He killed the thread on matha taiking.

Kulbir Singh,

wow. this is interesting. I have been reading your post for a long time now...i recalled following vakh spoken by you long time ago

- Bhai Randhir Singh Ji inspires me soo much that if he were to come today, I would wash his feets with my tears.

When i heard i was really inspired by your dedication....i was like wah - pyar hova tu asa, indication of real qurbani- first qurbani to Guru Sahib by giving your head, then qurbani to pyara gurmukh (ladla of siri guru sahib).

Then you also recently mentioned, acknowledged term - Vidya Gurdev one of your other posts.

When i posted

"Finally I offer salutations to Gurdev/Murshid

under whose guidance

All efforts blossom forth!

"

That's what i meant- Vidya Gurdev.

Now interesting to see you have completely change your stance. You think matha taiking to a individual who has avastha of sant is not gurmat but you find completely alright wash bhai sahib - bhai randhir singh ji feet with your tears???

i m bit confused here.

search for tat,

stop this same old broken record... this is theory of a century that every sant hater brings it along.

Sant word meaning it's described well in mahan kosh by bhai kahn singh nabha. It's avastha of individual rather than just mere title.

In my eyes, anyone who has avastha of "jin sas gras na visraie" is a sant whether be prof, bhai sahib, baba, mahapursh, swami, narayan, nurse, doctor, ex-prostitute etc etc.

If shardlu of person who has avastha jin sas gras na visraie describe that person as a sant. Did they commit any crime?? or chori? or commited an murder???

example- if i were to come to jatha samagam with t-shirt on labelled- Mahapursh sant bhai sahib randhir singh ji ..did i commit any crime?? would you guys throw me out because i just label things differently????

yeah that was a good post...i don't think he even got a proper response

ps...i don't consider any of this nindiya...as i KNOW the tapoban admins read this website also...this is just one outlet for us to let them know what a bad job they are doing ..and hopefully they'll do the right thing and institute some changes in their policies

• 5 months later...

I agree with Singhavelli. If someones got a problem with Tapoban forum, Discuss it there, if they got a problem with Sikhiunleashed discuss it there. You come on here and push your thoughts . What's that going to do? You come across making it seem like a. big forum competition . Talk to them ...tell them what you don't agree with...if they dont listen then stop going there if its affecting you so much... Increase the peace. Spread the love. We all brothers and sisters man.

ya what he said! :TH:

me likes Tapoban but -sometimes it makes me laugh

especially replies like this

"This is the truth whether you want to believe it or not. I personally think that any other Amrit besides AKJ daa isn't Amrit Sanskaar."

:)

but what i don't like is the colour scheme sort of puts you off the board

me loves SS because we get pictures as well d_oh.gifblush.gif

ya but sorry if i caused offence!

You see.. everybody got their own views.. Some think one is right while other think its not. I have my own personality, many think im very liberal while other think that im katar/strict. So the only way to be friend with each other is to be nice with everyone even if you hate his/her lifestyle. Stop worrying about panth or panthic issues or what is the future of panth.. worry about where ur soul will be after few years on this earth. Our connection with god is direct simple and we don't middle man (forums) to connect us with waheguru..

ps. this reply is my own personal view.. not replying as mod..