Muslims In Canada Using Propaganda Against Sikhism

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, these jaams need 2 be tought a lesson, a hard one.

wat is rng wid us khalsa? y is these things hapenin? these things shudnt happen, we need 2 take decisive action at once

wat can we do to uphold justice now? wat can we do to serve justice? these dogs arnt gna stop, this war shud hav ended centries ago, but clearly they dnt know wen they are beaten, dnt know wen 2 stop.

if they want more, give them more.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the manner in which they have written what is to happen deliberately seeks to invoke a sense of victory for any would-be  contributors. The opening intro on the home page with "A rare opportunity to transform a Gurdwara (Sikh Temple) into a Masjid" is wholly unneccesarry, and would add nothing but the above described sense of supremacy to prospective funders.

Similarly, the way the words Gurdwara into masjid remain on the picture at the end FEELS symbolic of a wider desire to transform ( well to me anyways- BUT hey, I'm paranoid lol).

110739[/snapback]

Thats the over all feeling I got.... and it's not uncommon for muslims to do that to other religions mostly against christianity and chruchs. I wonna know what the gurdwara commitee who sold the premises to them ...got to say for themselves now grin.gif

UPDATE

I don't beleive there was a Gurdwara there, I have never been to it nor ever heard about it. I think they bought the place to be used as a Gurdwara but they got around to finding a bigger place at a better location, so they put this building up for sale as any normal building.

I have just called this website, and without even saying anything about the website, he said the it will be changed by tonight, I re-assured him to do so as we don't want any problems.

I heard from this other guy about this website and saw a similar topic here so just thought I'd update everyone on it.

I think the manner in which they have written what is to happen deliberately seeks to invoke a sense of victory for any would-be contributors. The opening intro on the home page with "A rare opportunity to transform a Gurdwara (Sikh Temple) into a Masjid" is wholly unneccesarry, and would add nothing but the above described sense of supremacy to prospective funders.

Similarly, the way the words Gurdwara into masjid remain on the picture at the end FEELS symbolic of a wider desire to transform ( well to me anyways- BUT hey, I'm paranoid lol).

If this Gurdwara is Nanaksar then this information is false, it is not being bought by anyone, let alone this group of Muslims who take pleasure in taunting Sikhs this way.

I know the committee in Canada for Nanaksar very well and if it is this Gurdwara then the information is totally wrong, I will however, check this out with them and post again.

GurFateh

The Gurdwara premises was sold off because the committee was not given permission to construct domes and a Nishan Sahib for some reason. I have relatives in the society which funds this Gurdwara, so I have information first hand. It is a Nanaksar Gurughar.

The new Gurdwara land has been bought and is beautifully constructed, I will post the new address as I get it in the next few days on email. So, they can brag about it if they want, the Gurdwara still exists, just in a different place.

Fateh Jee