Guru Nanak Dev Jee And Mecca

Guest SScom

Guest SScom

Does anyone know why Guru Nanak Dev Jee travelled all that way to mecca?

Is it also true, that in the centre of mecca there is a black box which contain His sandals?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it also true, that in the centre of mecca there is a black box which contain His sandals?

I ain't heard that b4 but heard that there's an inscription on a pillar that says 'Baba Nanak' ????

:) :doh: <_<

Also i've heard that inside that Black Box...my brother thought it was a speaker that muslims walk around by the way:LOLz: LOL.gifLOL.gif and that inside it are hundereds of statues of Hindu Gods and Goddesses hidden???? In Particular Shiva has salot of connections wid this ...because He has many links to Islam....The black stone apparantly once belonged to Shiva because i've been told 'God' came out of it...Lol that theory so stinks but its probably y Hindus worship idols!!! It was taken by the muslims and the cresent that's on Shiva's head is taken from him too. When Muslims do Hajj the men have to shave their heads and walk round the Kabaa 7 times again another thing taken from Shiva.

why did Guru ji goto Hardwar or was it mathura? and throw water from ganga toward his crops?

Guru Nanak dev ji was an amazing person who not only taught people of all races to live together and remember one god but he also travelled farther than anyone i know off from the past. Bhai Mardana jee and Guru ji travelled in all directions and if thats not a miracle in it self then i dont know wat is.

Regarding wats inside mecca, i read that once the kazzi and mullas had asked questions and were happy with the answers given they accepted Guru ji as a man of God/Peer. When Guru ji was about to leave they asked him for somehting to remember him by, so Guru ji left his khra (wooden shoe) with them and i dunno if its true or not but i read that it was placed inside the mecca by the kazi mullahs.

Dhan Guru Nanak :)

Yeh it was hardwar.... it is a tradtion in Hinduism that if you throw water towards the sun, especially towrds the east i think or is it the west? Newayz apparently the water reachers your ancestors. Guru Nanak found this funi and decided 2 throw it the opposite end. the brahmins were angry and sed 2 Guru Ji that he is insulting their tradition and should be throwing the water in direction of the sun. Guru Nanak sed his crops are probably dryin and need sum water just as ur ancestors need their water.... Guru Ji's teaching was that we can't cause anything to happen like throwing water to the dead as it's all in Waheguru Hukam what happens!!!!!!!

Regarding wats inside mecca, i read that once the kazzi and mullas had asked questions and were happy with the answers given they accepted Guru ji as a man of God/Peer.

Regarding the questions the Kazzi and mullas asked Guru Ji who was greater, a Hindu or Muslim and would find a place in God's Court. Guru Ji's reply was: 'Baba Ake Hajjia Shub amla bajo donor roe' and also Guru Ji sed 'Hindu Musalmaan doveh, Andar Durge lehn na toeh', which translates: 'Hey Hajji ppl without good deeds both Hindu and Muslim ppl will cry and will not find a place in waheguru's Kingdom' The Kazzi's were so pleased with this answer that they accepted Guru Ji as a Pir!!

:) :doh: <_<

Dhan Guru Nanak Tuhi Nirankar!!!!!!!!!!!!