Story Thread!

Heera Singh

the giant stands there... thinks for a second... looks at everybody.. and says "you guyz are all whack"... and walks away.. this leaves everybody puzzled... then singhstah yells... 'hey... what about the duel between japman and heera'.... then.. they both get up ready to draw their pistols when princess jaspaul _______...

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kumi, just goes and robs the flame which this is the only flames used to ignite the rocket, everyone is astounded at kumis latest achiement, and every1 in thir baneh (nihang waleh baneh) starts search for where is the villan gone, thenn all of a sudden superman appers on the sence nd says, omgg were willleh(willy) have ya forr got bout him, as he sed dis his headis bobbing nd no staying in one place. As this the evil villan shows his face once more, and replys to supermans question!!!?????

(okay... as hard as that was to understand... i'ma make an attempt to continue what kumi was gettin at.. bahahahahah LOL.gif )

...... superman asked... 'oh... i know where ur willy is... MUAHAHAHAH.... i've got him AND the barbie hostage..... and there's only ONE way u can get them back....' _______________