Story Thread!

Heera Singh

singhstah burst in with his army and tanks and said hand me the baby. then kumi said we will if you hand over the princess, singhstah thought for a minite then said i cant trust you, you might run as soon as i give you princess jaspal, but then luckly kandola turned up and said hand the princess and the baby to me and ill give singhstah the baby and kumi the princess, so they gave them to him because he werent on anyones side. but then all of a sudden he ran off with them in his ferrari that appeared out of nowhere, he must be a WIZARD_____

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but afta 2 metres bechara gave up..

"hai rabba... kee kara?"

n dne japman jumps out of the actual storybord and grabs the director by his neck and asks "OI y did u drag me into this story in the 1st place?!?!" director says sorry and japman walks off.. into the real world.

anyways bak in the story..

Kandola finally reaches his masiive palace (aka evil castle) and locks them both up. Little did his know that little cute kumi penji ahem (yes summing happend 2 him while he was running LOL) was right behind him.

--- BUT the mystery is... who did singhstah trip over wacko.gif ---

K_51NGH paji who Vuchara woz minding his own business sleeping, woz woken up @ once..."HAYE AAH KEE HOYAH" he said looking at his bruised leg...Kumi Penji on 1 syde and Singhstah Paji on the other both trying to xplain........................

that they were on the quest of trying to find kandola who resided in his pakhandi sant baba dera (aka evil castle), they also explained how they needed k_singh paji's help into stopping the evil kandola from taking over the world with a secret potion which he was developing which would make every single president, monarch and prime minister resign and make kandola the president, monarch and prime minister of each and every country there is.

kandola imprisoned princess jaspal singh in the deep dark dungeons of his dera, as he needed her blood to make the potion suceed.

as all was going well................