Story Thread!

Heera Singh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......All 3, Kumi, Singhstah and K_51NGH laid splat on their faces helping 1 another 2 kwikly get bak up, as soon as they got bak up the goat startd 2 hed 2wrds them 3....and......HAYE.................................

LOL.gif

BAAAA (or wotever the sound it makes... o yeh its MEHHHH) N clever old singhsta looked at the goat, who was now on the floor... doign nutting.. , figured out a way to get into a castle. how did he work it out..? WEL ASK HIM! lol well anyway he tells the plan 2 kumi n kumi shouts "oye balle tere jawaaana swaaad keeta sohniyo :) " and they set off. ME, K51NGH, still stand there... lonely... not knowing what the chutney is going on. However, by the time he looked up at his new 2 "frends" tehy had run off... on 2 random donkeys (EHH OH). n i walk off into the distance... with tears in my eyes. Betrayal, dats wot it is.. n i leave the story, forever.

Anyway bak to the improtant part, singhsta n kumi penji r trotting along the path but..

Kumi and singhsta felt really guilty leevin K_51NGH behind. So they askd him 2 cum bk n K_51NGH got all happy about the fact, in fact he was so happy and busy ran in2 something and collapsed....wat was that sumthing?.....................

the might heera singh and japman singh appeared ... they had floated in by using japmans ridhi sidhi skills... they were all dressed up in bana's and had 3 foot talwars... they brought extra bana's for other the 3... 'u can't go into battle lookin like bums' japman said to the three... heera started lauffing... so ... they all go into their uniform and ready to go... but... they had missed one KEY detail in plannin how to get into the castle... and that was.....___________