Story Thread!

Heera Singh

singhstah who sed, wat are u doing, to which he replied oh just the usual setting out to kill somone, what about you.....

he got no reply because by that time singhstah was too frigtened so he got onto the neares rickshaw. but he the driver decided to kidnap singhstah and take him away to sum weird gang hideout

meanwhile the turbanator____

(lets keep both plots going and then somehow connect them at the end)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mysterious rikshaw driver was of course rsingh (name these people man, and make sure they from ss, this has to be the best story). little did we know that rsingh was one of turby's chelai, and was going on his way to the kingdom of _____, the same place turby was going to and find the evil nama_singh.

anyway, turby was walking briskly to the evil kingdom in his pink dumaala and pink banaa where he suddenly realised he needed shasters to kill the evil folk. here he came across singh stores (ran by the one and only sarabloh), who resided in a corner shop which came out of no-where, from here he gave him as many shasters he could spend with 500rupee note he had in his pocket. now considering singh stores was a discount store, turby here was able to buy....

a bow and 5 arrow

a 2 handed sword

axe

5 gun cartridge

shield

a maala

and so on forth goes the singh.

meanwhile, singhsta was able to reach the kingdom of ________ where he realised this kingdom was something, here he met.........

meanwhile, singhsta was able to reach the kingdom of "bah" where he realised this kingdom was something, here he saw the dynamic duo of Heera Singh and Japman Singh... these 2 were on their way home from freeing a town from terrorist (all in a dayz work)... they both stopped and looked at eachother... japman said "damn... whats that smell?".... they both looked to their right and saw singhstah approaching.... ____________

with saag which he ate on the whole journey for 3 weeks.

heera singh alongside his sidekick japmans said "stop, do not eat that saag"

but singhsta carried on, as he approached the dynamic duo, singhsta got out to shake his everyones hand, in which his breath stank.

"WAIT" said heera, "i got it, we all can be the dynamic three"

Rsingh got his sarinda out and played a tune in raag asaa as the three decided to make their own jatha.

"we are the dynamic three"

"i am heera singh, the most powerfullest guy in the entire universe with these huge muscles and my kachhera ontop of my night suit"

"i am japmans, the loyal sidekick, without me, heera singh could never boast how much sewa we do for the world"

"i am singhsta, with my breath, even the most powerful people in the world can be stopped by MY breath"

Rsingh carried on playing his sarinda, which caused a screech in peoples ears, it was eventually singhsta who declared rsingh to be in their new group

"this guy ois RSingh, with his sarinda playing, we can bring evil to a standstill"

and so it was declared, the dynamic three....and rsingh were made to stop the evil nama_singh and his trusty sidekick khalsa.

meanwhile, turby had just made it to the edgdes of the kingdom when suddenly......

stop ending these ***** stories man!

yes im in a bad mood right now!

japmans ending we shall ignore, thats the third crappiest ending i seen here, and yet we are supposed to spice up ss?

back to the story

inderpal and kumi suddenly find turby, and they decide to be his sidekicks.

on to the kingdom they march.

and stop cutting these stories man!