Amritdharis & Marriage

Guest Guest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest call me wa u wan

& do the panj pyare tell the person/people takin amrit about what they are alllowed 2 do & wa not ?????????

&& y do sum "fools" still keep repeatin the stuff they aint menna b doin rolleyes.gif

panj pyarai can be met at any amrit sanchar ceremony... i'm not quite sure how else to meet them... i guess if u go to ur local gurdwara they can arrange something... but i guess best time would be at an amrit sanchar ceremony... and yes the panj pyaray tell the person what he/she is allowed to and not allowed to do...any other questions/topics they don't bring up that u might have questions about u can ask them there as well... we gotta remember the hukam they give us is directly from guru jee so we CANNOT refute or go against it... it does NOT matter if we don't believe the same thing... 'cause what we think don't mean NOTHING...

and as for ur question bout the 'fools'.... well.. tha's 'cause they're 'fools'... :) ...

Guest Aman_Kaur

vjkkhalsavjkfateh sangat ji,

can i clarify one issue, two amritdhari's are NOT allowedto date. When amrit sachar takesplace the panj pyarey,roop of guruji, makes its very clear that the singh is to look at ALL regardless of amritdhari or not as sister, daugther and mother and the kaur/singhnee to lookatall men as borther, son or father depending on age differences.

So youguys are a liitle confused, either or are in relationsahipsnow,gone too far and now seeking to make the law of our guruji suited to needs. please sangatji, lets not forget the basic pricniples set by our Guruji.

sorry if harsh, but truth always can be. blush.gif

dasi amandeep kaur khalsa

Raj Karega Khalsa!!! :TH:

i'm not sure.. i don't think i made it clear in my earlier post, so tha's my fault... i didn't mention that dating was WRONG.. but what i did say was that goin out n havin a good time is okay... i find no fault in 2 peepz goin out for dinner.. checkin a movie or what not... talkin is all good.. and i also stressed that when it comes to physical stuff is where the line is crossed... there shouldn't be any physical stuff at all..

sorry i didn't make it clear..

bhul chuk maaf...

Guest call me wa u wan

ok wa if the scenario is that the boy and girl were in a relationship & both were non amritdhari

and then the boy took amrit and he still wants to continue going out with that girl.. wacko.gif

wa should the girl do...coz the boi says he can still marry her :)

In this case....the boy cannot marry the girl unless she takes Amrit. If the girl is willing to take it (and not for the wrong reasons....that is...just to marry him) and her heart is in it...than there is no problem if they stay together because then eventually they will both be amritdaree.

Also to reply to aman_kaur's comment....I just want to stress that DATING and being in a relationship with someone that you will potentially marry are two completely different scenario's. Dating is when a person goes from one partner to the next...kind of like "experimenting" which is wrong. However, if you are with someone that you want to marry then there is nothing wrong with that. Plus, I'm pretty sure that most people would want to get to know their future partner well enough before marriage which involves building a relationship with them.

ok wa if the scenario is that the boy and girl were in a relationship & both were non amritdhari

and then the boy took amrit and he still wants to continue going out with that girl.. wacko.gif

wa should the girl do...coz the boi says he can still marry her  :)

113918[/snapback]

that was answered in one'a my earlier posts..

if 2 people marry (and arent' amritdhar)... and one wants to take amrit... then the other has to commit as well... and let me just clarify this isn't just my own opinion (even though i agree with it) this is straight from the panj pyaray... like i said earlier.. i's beacuse of jooth.. and u can't do no hanky panky... and if ONE person in the marriage does end up takin it.. u can't do nothin... meanin.. nothin physical.. u can still be married... live together n all that stuff.. just nothin physical..

• 2 weeks later...