Extreme Moslem Radical Clerics

Jeevan

Probably he's found out that exchanging the UK where he and his 6-8 kids get £400 per week benefits plus a free car and free housing for the dump that is dar ul islam isn't such a good idea.
HMM

sum1 tld me that if any of these benefits dint exist in UK den the muslims would never had any chance of causing such havoc as 7/7. i kinda agree with em. i min wot do we do? pay tax 4 wot? so muslims can make bombs 2 kill oursevles?!

sounds lyk suicide 2 me wacko.gif

(although, this would mean the REAL truely innocent poor families will lose out on benefits :) )

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you must never blame them. It is unfortunate that you must justify your sense of fairness and equate these butchers with some 2-bit Hindu rajas. This is not a unique to you alone, almost all liberal hindus and christians spend a fair proportion of their time arguing amongst themselves and trying to be fair to all manner of rogues. In Islam OTH there is no argument, if you argue some Mullah will issue a fatwa and some fanatic gonna chop your head off. People have no idea that they are up against a religion who single-mindedly pursues their goals and brooks no dissent.

113586[/snapback]

Stop kidding yourself. There is no way on Gods earth a handful of Mughals or British could rule India without there co-operation. A bitter pill for you to swallow, but its the truth.

BBC is a joke. I saw them report in the Iraq war, and I saw the massive propaganda warfare they conducted in the first few days. I have also seen the impartiality of the BBC when they report on the Indian subcontinent. THey are hopelessly pro-paki.

113586[/snapback]

I can get the same headlines from other news source if you wish. My fear is that you are so set in your ways you will not believe any source. I start in camp of disbelief on both sides and then formulate opinions as evidence emerges. For example I started off in the case of Iraq actually being against it. My opinion has shifted since I have seen the attrocities commintted by the Mullahs. The bombings have confirmed to me that these fanatic Mullahs are loyal to no one but their own ilk.

As a strategic move, Iraq is brilliant, because it makes all the surrounding pro-Mullah nations take note and sit up and take action against these religious fanatics, who you wrongly refer to as freedom fighters. They are murdering terrorists.

Pakistan is being used. they are a poodle to Ameica. Nothing more or less.

No point in debating here either, you have sold your soul to the Gorreh ! You are impervious to reason.

113586[/snapback]

Resorting to cheap shots now are we ? What I expext when someone loses a debate. For your information, I'm a moderator on www.sikh-history.com. I am a keen Sikh Historian and my viewpoint is formed from an objective point. I do however, have a strategic interest in the betterment of Sikh interests, which have been undermined by your precious Indian Government.

"There is no way on Gods earth a handful of Mughals or British could rule India without there co-operation. A bitter pill for you to swallow, but its the truth."

The kafirs are always fighting between each other just like we two are slugging it out. We have a different set of standards for judging the victims and judging ourselves and a totally different bleeding heart for judging the tyrants. Debate and vartaion have never been suppressed leading to a great plethora of beliefs and great complexity

What does this have to do with Islamism?

Islamism follows the dictum of KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. Nothing is allowed apart from a couple of original references. Any variation is created by the ulema arguing fine points.

Secondly varying viewpoints, kufar debate (such as we have seen on here) and the degree of emotion that it generates among kuffars is perhaps correctly characterized by Islamists as one or more of the following points:

1) The kufar are a squabbling bunch. They have too many false gods who are fighting with each other.

2) They are divided - We are united under Allah.

In many ways the Islamic viewpoint is dead right. We generate so much friction over some of the most minor points that they are essentially a divided bunch. It is a real weakness that has been exploited and is easy to exploit as long as we let religion and other beliefs dominate over fairplay.

2) They are divided - We are united under Allah.

Kafir means non-muslim.. so adt sums up every1 who not muslim! sounds simple but look, this inclueds christians, jews, hindus, sikhs, buddhists, jain, etc etc! how amny religions r there! ofcourse that point gna be right coz its 1 religion v's the rest. i min sikhs can say dat too "we are united under waheguru and the rest of the non-beleivers fight amongst themselves. but we dont say dat. y? coz guri ji belevies in freedom of religion :)

1) The kufar are a squabbling bunch. They have too many false gods who are fighting with each other. 

no offence but arnt they reffering to hindus? n their gods?? grin.gif

Al-Zawahiri 's entire analysis on that score is based on al Qaeda's single victory so far: the changing of the Spanish government under the pressure of the March 2004 Madrid bombings.

Islamist terrorist circles have already woven quite a few myths around what they describe as their "victorious ghazva" (raid) in Madrid. "We taught the Spaniards a lesson," says Shamsul Dhoha, who runs a pro-al Qaeda Web site from Pakistan. "Our heroes struck, and the Spaniards scattered like hens. This is the way to deal with [all other] infidel [enemies]."

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/26830.htm

no offence but arnt they reffering to hindus? n their gods??  grin.gif

113623[/snapback]

According to them all kuffar worship false Gods except their own. They include hindu, buddhist, sikh, Christian, Jew etc. You have to remember that Mohammad sat down and enjoyed with glee watching the beheading of 600 jewish families in Medinah called Abu Qureh. Those 600 families had no direct enimity with Mohammad and he attacked them when they were defenceless. In a similar fashion whoever opposed Mohammad was executed unless they were muslim. Non-muslims are not considered equal to humans either under Mohammad or now. So plz do not be lulled into thinking that it is only a reference to hindus etc. Ofcourse they consider Christ to be a prophet, they consider jews to be ahl-e-kitab (people of the book) etc but the net result is one and the same. All religions worship false Gods except muslims who worship the one and only God whose name is *Allah* and Mohammad is his last prophet.

There are no 'ifs' or 'buts' there.

raju your christian brothers are spreading teh same hate as the muslims just ina more peaceful way.

Christians believe all to be worshipping false Gods except those who worship Jesus Christ. I think Christians should be the last ones ripping Muslims cause they are on the same level religion-wise.

You should see the garbage Christian missionaries are spewing in Punjab lately. I have nothing against Christianity but when they start telling people in my village i PUnjab that Jesus is the only way and that Guru Granth Sahib is just a book, wel they are no different than Muslims and all semitic faiths.

and as for beaheading 600 jews, south america is a perfect example of christian "compassion" for the "savages"

Islamists are practicing a tradition set by Mohammad himself. And that principle is being followed till today. Muslims have the example of their prophet himself who beheaded people without a second thought and in certain cases with glee and participated in 30 battles where he was second to none in dishing out cruelty. Does Christianity OTH does not have any such prophet who beheads for pleasure. Can you give me a single example where Christ killed anyone ??

OTH Conquistadors who did savagery in South America did so on their own accord and on accord of their greed. They were basically pirates and not any do-gooders. If you feel so compelled to compare between Christianity and the rest then why not you create a new thread called "Extreme Radical Christian Clerics" ?? Plz do not turn this thread into a petty squabble.