Sikh Converted To Islam:

Guest GUEST

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ex-muslim girl

I agree with most of the views on here about Islam...I have discovered Sikhism was like liberation for me while Islam was oppressive and backwards.

My name is Yasmin and I was a Muslim from Sunni background...

A year ago I met a Sikh guy (non-turbanned) at Brunel University who changed my life for good.

I always was always hostile to anything non-muslim /non-islamic but when I formed a friendship with this guy, who I thought was muslim from his apperance, at one of my modules...He began to open up my narrow views on life and religion.

And though I did not want to admit it I could see he was right and in my heart, Islam was not for me but I felt I could not tell anyone... A few months later we went for a bite to eat and thats when he asked me out.

As our relationship developed and I learnt more about Sikhism from him and eventually our love increased....I have accepted Sikhism as my faith and now we are thinking off marriage and the rest of our lives together...

Only one problem and thats telling our folks about our relationship, which I think is the hardest thing I will ever had to do.

The fact of the matter is that Guru Nanak WAS a Muslim and he was trying to lead the people of his district toward Islam. Sadly, those 'Gurus' that came after him lead the people down a path divergent from the path of Islam. Sikhism IS NOT a sect of islam, but rather a spin-off or derivative, a mutation if you will.

116582[/snapback]

you rat tell us about your true identity

GURU NANAK WAS A ......WHAAAATTTT DID YOU SAY :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN WRITE IT DOWN ,SO ANGRY AT MOMENT, HOW DARE YOU ATTACK OUR VERY HEARTS. VAHEGURU THAN THAN GURU NANAK DEV JI GIVE SOME SUMUTH TO THIS IGNORANT PERSON THING.

I LIVE IN SOUTHALL, LETS TAKE HIM IT FROM THERE IF YOUR NOT JUS GUNA HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER.......IM A SINGHNEE ,DAUGHTER OF GURU GOBING SINGH JI, DO NOT ATTACK MY FATHER,

IS IT LOUD AND CLEAR F OR Y O U YYYYEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! L.gifjamdoot.gif

MAAAANNNN...SUMMMM PEOPPPLE :wub:

DAMMMMNNNNN IT IM SOOO ""&*(()ING ANGRY............NEED TO PUNCH SUMTHING......................ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............................VAHEGURU!!!!

HMMMM.....THAS BETTER :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I agree with most of the views on here about Islam...I have discovered Sikhism was like liberation for me while Islam was oppressive and backwards.

My name is Yasmin and I was a Muslim from Sunni background...

A year ago I met a Sikh guy (non-turbanned) at Brunel University who changed my life for good.

I always was always hostile to anything non-muslim /non-islamic but when I formed a friendship with this guy, who I thought was muslim from his apperance, at one of my modules...He began to open up my narrow views on life and religion.

And though I did not want to admit it I could see he was right and in my heart, Islam was not for me but I felt I could not tell anyone... A few months later we went for a bite to eat and thats when he asked me out.

As our relationship developed and I learnt more about Sikhism from him and eventually our love increased....I have accepted Sikhism as my faith and now we are thinking off marriage and the rest of our lives together...

Only one problem and thats telling our folks about our relationship, which I think is the hardest thing I will ever had to do.

116585[/snapback]

are u Yasmin ji who used to post on this forum a while back?

Guest TheOne

Having taken the time to read all the articles on converting from Sikhism to Islam.

The following must be said.

If anything we have been as sikhs moderate and quite too long, we must understand the modern world or the new generation of sikhism.

Just as the world evolves so has to I.E. Sikh Society.

"If a sikh cannot understand the changes in the world around him, he does not understand the teachings of the Guru's, just like world evolves so does sikhism.

All religions are equals not matter what black, white red or green.

But in modern society this is not possible, or should i say in an Islamic Society this is not possible.

Arabs have now decided through ill-education & backward ways, to breed hatered.

Most of the Arab world was NOT Islamic or Muslim.

Through fear, hate, murder and rape the Islamic word "Allah" has spread.

What people need to understand through education is that people need to educate their children, friends & family on the pitfalls of Islam.

We need to build on the teaching the Guru's have left us.

We need to use our money, brains & youth to identify a sikh as he walks through town, a tub station or on a flight.

We need to spread the Sikh word, wisdom and strengths of the sikh nations throughout the world and let everyone know who we are.

Or we can let this Sikh Nation Die and be devoured!

As water boils, so does the blood of a sikh to shout freedom and not shed a tear as fear has never been a word that our fore fathers uttered before laying down their lives in the freedoms we have as Sikhs :wub: .

LOL oh dear the anonamous chicken 'muslim' comes on a sikh website, no better than then your hindu right wing brothers you call sikhism mutated, what about all them castes in islam shia, sunni, wahahbis this that and the other, the brutal conflict and bloodshed between them, wouldnt you call that a mutation???, anyways as for your claim of guru nank being a folower of islam he made it clear that he was nor hindu or muslim.

God is 1 , formless and infinat. rituals, pilgrimages are lies.

Another funny 1, you reali think god is going to let sikhi be devoured, sikhi has been through alot worse, sikhi is alos served by an international comunity, god creates the most heroic of leaders and matyrs, heres a few examples:

Banda singh Bahadur

Baba Deep singh

Sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale

And Countless more!!!

Sikhi will never be devoured. Sri guru grant sahib ji is pure.

Guest The One

I think we as Sikh's have to wonder when you make qoutes like the one below.

God is not going to come down from heaven to protect you, he has made you in the image of him, god has given you all the tools god can give so you can protect & progress yourself to the next level.

There are other people than;

Banda singh Bahadur

Baba Deep singh

Who have made scarifices and have laid down the lives like my forefathers for the Sikh nation so that we as Sikhs could be free.

Free to think and do things for ourselves, and not sit on our backsides to relish in the past glories of the Sikh nation we as Sikhs need to progress and lead the way for others.

Enough said.

Another funny 1, you reali think god is going to let sikhi be devoured, sikhi has been through alot worse, sikhi is alos served by an international comunity, god creates the most heroic of leaders and matyrs, heres a few examples:

Banda singh Bahadur

Baba Deep singh

And Countless more!!!

Sikhi will never be devoured. Sri guru grant sahib ji is pure.

117039[/snapback]