Sikh Converted To Islam:

Guest GUEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fareed

YA its true soo many of SIKHs are converted in ISLAM....MY grandfather;s DAd and one of my best friends Gandfather converted into Islam. i think religion always be worlwidenot for the specific portion of like.

• 2 months later...
Guest mehandi

hi i am a muslim girl. many people have commented isalm as a relegion of hatred. i just dont get it. terrorism is not islamic or christian. it is just terrorism. and how many muslims do u think agree with it. LeT or bin laden does not represent a whole community.

hi i am a muslim girl. many people have commented isalm as a relegion of hatred. i just dont get it. terrorism is not islamic or christian. it is just terrorism. and how many muslims do u think agree with it. LeT or bin laden does not represent a whole community.
i agree......

its sad that we as sikhs generalize so much when we have gotten sooo much crap from media because they generalize

when will we learn grin.gif

ps, i havent read the whole thing btw.....tooo long tongue.gif :umm: will do that at work LOL.gif

You hear from the media, Islam is a peacful religion etc etc. here is a popular islamic website saying that it is justified to use the sword to spread religion.

islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=43087&ln=eng

(put www. infront of the url)

Islam spread by means of proof and evidence to those who listened to the message and responded to it, and it spread by means of force and the sword to those who were stubborn and arrogant, until they were overwhelmed and became no longer stubborn, and submitted to that reality.

Evidence of forced conversion is found in India as all Pakistani and indian muslims were once hindus.

The fact of the matter is that Guru Nanak WAS a Muslim and he was trying to lead the people of his district toward Islam. Sadly, those 'Gurus' that came after him lead the people down a path divergent from the path of Islam. Sikhism IS NOT a sect of islam, but rather a spin-off or derivative, a mutation if you will.

firstly u say Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was a muslim, simply based on the fact that he travelled to mecca, and according to some people performed a 'pilgrimige', then hindus can also argue Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was a hindu.

but the answer to thsid discussion was given 500 years ago, by Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj himself as he said 'there is no hindu or muslim, only man'

as u say Guru ji was a muslim, then why would he degrade himself by saying that quote,

whatever you were saying was just a random argument without proof or evidence

The fact of the matter is that Guru Nanak WAS a Muslim and he was trying to lead the people of his district toward Islam. Sadly, those 'Gurus' that came after him lead the people down a path divergent from the path of Islam. Sikhism IS NOT a sect of islam, but rather a spin-off or derivative, a mutation if you will.

firstly u say Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was a muslim, simply based on the fact that he travelled to mecca, and according to some people performed a 'pilgrimige', then hindus can also argue Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was a hindu.

but the answer to thsid discussion was given 500 years ago, by Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj himself as he said 'there is no hindu or muslim, only man'

as u say Guru ji was a muslim, then why would he degrade himself by saying that quote,

whatever you were saying was just a random argument without proof or evidence

Vahegurooooooooooo pray.gif

to ex-sikh,

what part dont you get when Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was the founder of Sikhi how would have he been a Muslim???????? They were Neither Muslim nor Hindu

• 3 weeks later...

no.gif Having read the all the comments on Sikhs converting to Islam, I can tell you personally this is not happening, & IS NOT TRUE.

Being from the streets and talking with youths most sikhs would turn to christianity or budishm.

Muslims in general fabricate or make up stories in order to strech the truth, they find this way to be better than scaring people to convert to Islam.

With new laws in place it is now even more harder for Muslims, to convert people as they spew their hatred for other people and religions all over the world.

You do see Black Africans converting to Islam as they feel so dis-orientated with life and have not connection to their own religion.

Black Africans are now the prey of radical Muslim preachers who must meet their conversion targets for the month.

As far as being Sikhs we have to teach the truth to our children and warn them of the dangers of Islam and Muslim society.

This is the only way to make them understand what Islam is about.

Islam has only one goal in life and that is to convert and make lives miserable.

Take a look at every country run by Muslims and it is hard not to see the pain distruction and suffering.... THE NEW CANCER OF THE WEST IS ISLAM!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Adam Ji, it is great to hear that you have been following Islam like a true Muslim, daas gives you Kudo's for that. Secondly, I congratulate you and your wife on 6 years of happy Marriage, and on the birth of your son.

But to the point, and this is regarding the Sikh brothers and sisters on this forum and please do NOT mind what daas has to say it is bias (my opinion) and should not be taken into account, unless what you believe daas says is the truth.

Recently, daas has noticed that many Sikhs are and have been posting on "Sikhs" who have converted to Islam or other faiths (predominately Islam.) To say the least, all daas has to say is "why care?" Again, dont take this harshly, yes we should care, and thank you to all the sewadaars who have posted on this site; and others regarding conversions of "Sikhs" to other faiths. But in essance instead of just posting us and being like "OH MY ANOTHER SIKH CONVERTED TO ISLAM... what a tragedy" we should actually go out in our communites, to the world and preach Sikhi to everyone, especially the Sikhs. daas knows this has been discussed before, but it seems as though no matter how many times we seem to discuss it some individuals just go on posting these things again. If someone was forcibly converted then its a different story. All we need is awareness, and yes posting here is a form of awareness but we need to do more then just type some text and then sign off and come the next day to see if anyoen has replied to the post. We need to, as a PANTH, come together and Spread Sikhi in all four directions. It is of no use to call yourself a Sikh and not follow the faith. We need to understand Gurmat and teach others and most importantly we need to come together and help ourselves as a nation understand. We need to forget the "Punjabi" Tradition which in daas' opinion is jsut another form of Brahaminical Hinduism but maybe more extreme or lenient (depends on how you look at it, or it is both.) Of course this is not a one day thing, Sant Bhindranwale didn't become famous in one-day and neither was Rome built in one day. it takes time, but it can and Only with Guru ji's kirpa be done. We need to start off small, teach to our family and friends, then to neighbours, and then on. We will succeed by doing not just by saying. Just remember: "Actions speak louder then Words."

Also, to look in today's society we all consider each other as Sikhs, or Hindu's or Muslim's etc etc. But truly, one has to look deep inside oneself to realize who we are and where we come from. Remember, it's easy to say who we are, but hard to become the person we want/call ourselves to be. The "Sikh" Bhai Sahib Adam married, yes was in "Name" a Sikh but may not have been a practicing one. Everyone nowadays just wishes to have an identity and no one cares for where the origin of this Identity came from. Take for example, the "Sikhs" who drink alcohol and yet go around callign themselves Sikhs. According to Sikhi, we as Sikhs are NOT allowed what-so-ever to drink alcohol. Those who do drink and yet consider themselves Sikhs are nothing but Hypocrites. Remember Guru Nanak's words "Na Koi Hindu Na koi Mussalman" this concept of there being no Hindu and no Muslim can now apply to Sikhs as well. Look at yourself, reflect upon your actions, are we Sikhs? Or are we just lost individuals who wish to have an identity like everyone in this world and follow others. The True essance of Sikhi is gone, one person in a thousand (this is jsut a small number) who calls himself a Sikh is ACTUALLY a Sikh. The rest are just people who seem to be lost, are trying to find a path or jsut want an identity to "fit-in."

Finally, Adam ji, daas respects the fact that you are a Muslim and by the looks of a devout Muslim. But, in addition to you not agreeing with Sikhism's teachings, daas must admit one thing to you as well, that daas does not agree with the teaching's of Islam. Accordingly, our Guru's did not agree with some aspects of your faith as well. Daas thinks and knows that there are some plus sides to Islam, but there are some thigns that daas just doesnt agree with. To bring these topics up would start a debate, which daas is unwilling to be involved in. I am glad you do not hate, as neither daas or anyone on this forum (hopeuflly) does not hate you or your faith either. We respect it and will continue to respect it, so long as you respect us and what we belive in. Never should anyone blame religion for something, only the followers (unless its a really backwards religion i.e not made by God; so called Human guru's, etc etc)

Sorry for the ramble, hoepfully daas made sense. If not, bhul chak maaf kardo jio.

- daas

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

End of day the so called Sikhs on here who claim they converted to Islam, its too funny. Just reading their posts you can tell they are muslims using the familar tactics of telling lies just to give the perception that he/she converted. Many of them alleged to have converted dont even know the basic tenets of the faith and history. They are easily caught out when they tell lies, because the truth would undermine Islam lol.

From every religious argument Sikhism beats Islam hands down, the muslims cant take this so resort to telling lies or use violence, blackmail, seduction to buy the soul for you to convert into Islam. History of the Sikhs is testimont to these methods and yet influence of Sikhism and number of Sikhs is increasing.

There are more Sikhs now from many backgrounds than ever before. The beauty of Sikhism is that it is pro-freedom and makes spiritual sense, no trinity of God or idol worshipping. Sikhism allows for one to apostate if they do not feel it is for them, but in Islam the emotional, religious and physical blackmail for one to apostate is over bearing. Shariah says those who leave islam should be given the death penalty. Women are religiously sanctioned to be treated like property, children or baby making machines. Any wonder why so many are shackled by this islamic ideology and unable to escape from it.