Kissing?

Guest guest

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something other than is it ok to kiss ya wife or husband and play poker,has this guy ever been in a relationship probably not thats why hes askn this???? :e:
wat kind of a question do u expect.....

hahahahahhahaha LOL.gif

130582[/snapback]

130592[/snapback]

yeah...he or she probably doesnt want to do something wrong...and you know how some people just dont know because they just dont know....

guest of post 97 lol bro dont know who u r but would have preferred it if u had commented with ur name, afterall what u said wasnt wrong.

in fact i agree and im pretty shocked its around but i actually dont sit there thinking abt the shameful act sorry so it didnt cross my mind, if we were talking abt more than that i would think oh sugar. but as adults everyone was just throwing around dum comments and not even anything serious.

but i have to say u make it sound worse than it is, i always associated dirty chit chat with something 'dirty'.

now ok its different but we can kiss ur kid, ur mum ur dad ur bro and sis so lets not treat it like everyone was mucking abt on something seriously dirty, depends how deeply u were thinking abt it when u read the thread.

NO, bibyan talking like this is not worse than the veerjis, sorry to say but should u not be saying that the blokes need to be more ashamed or equally, typical punjabi! soz! really am sorry that im being rude to ya.

And i'm so soz to say but u have no idea how much kaam going thru anyone as they type this, maybe they got much less than u.

the thread was very lighthearted and it IS NOT something serious.

when i saw it i didnt bother reading it but then it was looking popular lol so had to see why it was going on and when i read it its not as bad as it sounds soz.

but yes see half ur point and dont see the other half.

just think u shud have posted with ur name, i dont go on as gupt cos if u repling to someone there is no need to be ashamed, if u gonna reply then if u got the guts to say it then heck say it with ur name lol.

This dirty chit-chat is total Manmat. Would you have this conversation in the Hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib, or idly chat about this infront of your Panj Pyare. Have some Sharam. Especially Bibian talking like this is disgraceful.

130561[/snapback]

excuse me? :umm: .. biban talking abt.. we weren't the ones who started it! :lol: ...

*cough cough.. rite khalsa girl.... LOL.gif

this THREAD IS STILL GOING ON... AND OVER 2000... Views

interesting... isnt there anything better you can think of than ask such a useless question??

130642[/snapback]

careful there my veerji/ penji....

some people dont know much about sikhism, and so they felt that they have to ask such questions....dont be mad please at these people

some just dont have the education...adn yes it is sad though...

be have respect please....

peace

some people dont know much about sikhism, and so they felt that they have to ask such questions....dont be mad please at these people

sowwie _/\_

Please forgive daas

this THREAD IS STILL GOING ON... AND OVER 2000... Views

interesting... isnt there anything better you can think of than ask such a useless question??

130642[/snapback]

peace

130658[/snapback]

sorry...i meant to say "but have respect please...."