Amrit

Are You Ready Folks?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Ready Folks?

• 1. Yep, anytime soon?
    • 2. To take by next year?
    • 3. In near future?
    • 4 Never,mayb when older

ive actually only recently started growing my hair and stopped eating meat but i hope to take amrit in the nxt 2 or 3 years

i keep saying next year next year. im such an <banned word filter activated> i cant beleive myself. I keep saying im gonna start practicing getting up at amritvela, but i aint doin jack, i barely get one japji sahib done nowadys.

WJKK WJKF

i keep saying next year next year. im such an <banned word filter activated> i cant beleive myself. I keep saying im gonna start practicing getting up at amritvela, but i aint doin jack, i barely get one japji sahib done nowadys.

I do that as well, I always say "I will do this" and "I will do that" but i never get round to it! lol.

But, your doing a fantastic job without knowing it. You’re trying.

Some people have the time and don't use it, and take each day for granted.

I respect you for trying, and I’m sure Guru Ji are also happy.

ive actually only recently started growing my hair and stopped eating meat but i hope to take amrit in the nxt 2 or 3 years

WOW, that’s fantastic! It's nice to see Sikhi flourish! Keep it up. :TH:

Good Luck for the future both of you! :wub:

when amrit is taken...or any commited towards the Divine...dont 'think' if it turn out to be a 'profitable' venture..dont invlove ur mind in it...dont calculate the pros and cons of it....dont juss create a 'balance sheet' out of it...juss jump into it without thinking...dont thik of the consequnces...dont make a 'business' outta it...mind u.....ur giving ur head....and religion is for Gamblers not for businessman..who alwasys think of 'profit'............jusss plunge into this wordl and u will looose nufifin.

115560[/snapback]

WELL DONE :TH: NOW PROGRESS ON THIS PATH DONT LOOK BACK

GURU KIRPA WILL CHANGE UR MIND AND U WILL BE A KHALSA ONE DAY :nihungsmile:

KURBAN JAAVAN KALGIDHAR DI SIKHI TE :wub:

On 8/24/2005 at 2:40 AM, guruji's_student said:

AWWW... GOOD LUCK GUYS!!... with kirpa me took amrit 1 week ago ... trust me dnt delay it any further

make 2morrow 2DAY!!

I know this post and topic is from 2005, the year I was born. When I read forums like this, I cry alot because I still haven't been blessed with amrit. This daat is literally on my mind every day. Every day. I'm crying alot now because i really hope maharaj blesses this paapi with amrit. The joth in me dying for it. Maharaj kirpa karan. God knows how many times I have created a forum talking about me wishing to be blessed with amrit. My lots of pyaar to all those gursikhs that have taken amrit and keeping a rehat. Lots of pyaar to those that are like me crying to take amrit everyday. Lots of pyaar to everyone. Maharaj kirpa karan that everyone will be blessed with amrit.

• Like 2