Shaheed Udam & Bhagat Singh

Guest Ek Singh

actually i noticed, majority of the people i came across say "moonai are nigure" "they cannot call themselves sikhs as they didnt look like one, therfore they werent one!"

and

"your not a sikh till you take amrit, you can never affix the name singh to your name till you take amrit"

great

so why do we affix singh after udham and bhagat "singh"'s names?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

a film titled 'Faansi' has been released starring Ravinder Grewal, duration-wise its not that long but it explains the life of a most freedom fighters and their struggles...a must watch, i personally give it 10/10

From my limited knowledge Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was unable to convert Bhagat Singh and called him a egotistical man and that bhagat singh ego was the only thing seprating him from god realization.. after this bhagat singh wrote a book called why i am a athiest
"Brahm Vidya" ji thats what the Indians want us to believe, so that the credit of his shaheedi goes to "Indian'ness" and not Sikhi. I myself saw an Indian website where it says that Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji was unable to change Shaheed Bhagat Singh's views, but actually Bhagat Singh did change, as is evident from the fact that he had 6 inch long kesh when he attained shaheedi. Its all detailed in Jail Chithhiyaan written by Bhai Sahib himself.

From my limited knowledge Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was unable to convert Bhagat Singh and called him a egotistical man and that bhagat singh ego was the only thing seprating him from god realization.. after this bhagat singh wrote a book called why i am a athiest
"Brahm Vidya" ji thats what the Indians want us to believe, so that the credit of his shaheedi goes to "Indian'ness" and not Sikhi. I myself saw an Indian website where it says that Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji was unable to change Shaheed Bhagat Singh's views, but actually Bhagat Singh did change, as is evident from the fact that he had 6 inch long kesh when he attained shaheedi. Its all detailed in Jail Chithhiyaan written by Bhai Sahib himself.

sorry i must be wrong bhai sahib i had read it i think on the sikhi wiki site

• 1 month later...
Guest me....
who wants to see the ONLY photo of Sshaheed Bhagat singh to confirm that Bhagat Singh kept his kesh in jail??

Yar plz send me shaheed Bhagat Singh's original pics...........

I ll b very thankful to u.

a film titled 'Faansi' has been released starring Ravinder Grewal, duration-wise its not that long but it explains the life of a most freedom fighters and their struggles...a must watch, i personally give it 10/10

yeh it come on Channel Panjaab!!! is decent!!!!!!