Kirpan

Guest _Singh_

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u take it off in the shower?

119246[/snapback]

i tie my kirpan around my dastar.... i also wear a mini kirpan on a string around my neck ... so i usually have 2 kirpans on me at all times... unless i'm doin kesi ishnaan where i only wear the one on the string... 'cause then my other one gets rusted...

for bibia who don't wear dastars... i know that most of them wear the string kirpan around their neck when takin a shower...

119360[/snapback]

WGJKK

WGJKF!!

Well, I have small kirpan on string with a kangha all the time with me. Second kangha in kesh. While taking shower, I have small kirpan and kangha on string and sleep just like that and put on big kirpan later.

Stay in chardikalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jio!!!!!!!

WGJKK

WGJKF!!!

120318[/snapback]

the kirpan on a string, isnt a real kirpan, its liek a 'model kirpan' a replica kirpan, but its not a kirpan, those things are pretty recent when it comes to being used as kirpans, i wouldnt recommend it... in the shower there are ways to keep ur big kirpan dry, if u cant manage get a 2nd kirpan of reasonable size for the shower...

i don't think ur in the position to say what IS and ISN'T a kirpaan... the whole reason why people ( or at least me) wear the one around the string is because i don't want my big one to get wet and rusted .... the only time i take the big one off is when i do kesi ishnaan... otherwise i alwayz tie it around my dastar when i take a shower.. when i do kesi ishnaan i also attach my kanga to my string kirpaan... my shower kirpaan is still decent size... i's about 4 inches or so.. anywayz... tha's how i do!

I know some singhniz especially.. dont know abt the singhs tho, but anyways they wear a belt TYPE kirpan. I seen one.. and there pretty cool. Instead of having your shirts with holes poked through them or ripped, this instead goes around your waist.. and its non-noticiable So ppl wont know if your wearing one or not BUT you are tho.. It's good if your like going to school or work.. or doing outdoor activities. :TH:

i wear a 9-inch at all times... never had a problem when i'm sleeping or playin sports or nething...

121091[/snapback]

Well.... it may not bug you if your like an adult.. but for a pre-teen or younger it would be a promblem cuz tehre way to big for them.. especially while sleeping! Just a comment from my experiences..

Bhul Chuk Maff!

Fuati jio