Kirpan

Guest _Singh_

I have always been playing basketball with my 11inch, sharp, Kirpan. I had no problem until today, I always wear my Kirpan underneath my shirt, the cover of my kirpan is completly inside my shorts or pjs, and there is a bridge so that the handle cant go inside, well today i jumped and streched and the Kirpan slid from the my hip area to my crotch, and it hurts pretty bad right now no.gif . So can anybody give me some tips, how did you play aggressive basketball with a kirpan?

123098[/snapback]

As said be4, wear a smaller 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been playing basketball with my 11inch, sharp, Kirpan. I had no problem until today, I always wear my Kirpan underneath my shirt, the cover of my kirpan is completly inside my shorts or pjs, and there is a bridge so that the handle cant go inside, well today i jumped and streched and the Kirpan slid from the my hip area to my crotch, and it hurts pretty bad right now no.gif . So can anybody give me some tips, how did you play aggressive basketball with a kirpan?

123098[/snapback]

amarjeets sister; ***tarrandeep kaur****

i wer a 12inch kirpan on a gatra, i wer in undneath my shirt, and tuck the actual kirpan into my trouser pocket. so it doesnt matter if u playin agressive sports, ur kirpan wont fall out ur pocket and hurt you. :)

i have posted this a couple of times for such topics .. ill post again :) ..

take ur kirpan .. put it on as how you always would take the right side strap odd ur shoulder .. under ur arm (so now ur gatra is around ur waist.. then take the front part of the gatra and put it behind ur neck ..

and there u have it .. new way to wear ur kirpan .. easy .. comfy .. no beadbi .. everything is good .. and this way its less movement on the kirpan ..

i do this sometimes when im playing and i have no other choice (like outside and dont have a smaller kirpan) .. but i usually wear a smaller kirpan myself..

im a hockey goalie .. no way i can wear a 1 foot long kirpan playing goalie .. :doh: @

Guest whoever kaur
You can follow the example of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, Baba Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa, Jathedar Gurdev Singh Kaunke or Bhai Amarjeet Singh Babbar.

or

You can follow the advice of some guy posting on an internet forum.

Couldn't have said it better myself...