sikh bana

I usually wear bana (chola), when I goto Guru Sahib!! wubb.gif Its like a uniform, you have to be in uniform, or else no-one will know if you're enrolled in school or not!! :umm: My two cents!

Also, I was wondering if you guys who wear bana, what reaction to get from the general people (punjabis) at Gurdwaras, reaction to me is pretty bad, but I usually don't care, even my parents say stuff like "You just want attention, and that's it" or "you got too much ego", the sad thing is they're amritdhari as well. When I try to tell them the importance of it, they say "chal chal, sannu naa dass" lol rolleyes.gif

So once I came out with it, I said "Was Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj, your father, wanting attention??????? Or did he have too much ego in him as well, along with his panj pyaray and 4 sahibzaday?????? Obviously, no answer!! :umm: :nihungsmile:

So what reaction do you guys get

from general people or your parents?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

sangat jee pls guide me i love to wear baanaa but my second mind says will u keep it for life beacuse if i starts i will wear it for life no pants and shirts then only banaa the truth is (im not ready from inside i love to wear) beacuse there where many ups and downs in my rehat(not bajjar kuret by gurujees nadar) so could anyone pls help me what should ii do im really confused,my family never in my famly even thought of this the same what khalsa told same like that and i think more than that plss help .

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

bana's our uniform and we oughta wear it. it keeps us distinct from others. however, ive got a question here...is it true that if one dons a bana, he can never remove it i.e. no more wearing western clothes,tshirt,pants etc??????????????? what do yall think?