Sikhs In The Media

jasdeepsingh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good that there are more Sikhs in the media, but there are a some negatives to the video, if u know what i mean.

121000[/snapback]

Sorry to offend anyone here but has anyone actually watched the video with your eyes Open?

There are not some negatives, the whole video is a negative. If you want people to get into Sikhi, its not lets take singhs to a club, chat up girls and blast out music which is anti gurmat?

Whats next, tigerstyle are kool for being amritdhari and going into clubs and djing there too???

Its Kaljug but yet we dont see it as "Singhs" are in the media". Patkha also isnt really Sikhi Saroop either as Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us a dastar not a patkha which came in with the british...

Apologies if anyone is offended but that video is bad promotion for Sikhs. We dnt believe in the items contained in this video yet as "Sikhs" are in it, its all good!!

Hmmmmm

WJKK WJKF

121013[/snapback]

hm kinda worrying dat it took a coupla posts to realise dat grin.gif

wot is going on?!?! u see the sikhs n den 4get the rest of the 5 mins of... argh!! :doh:

cant beleve dat.. singhs dont suite such a position. no.gif

but yh, its chardi kala since singhs r in it :TH: wt next? a p*rn vid?! :)

hmmm indeeeeeed

121035[/snapback]

:doh: I have seen a dastar sikh he is the only one i have seen outside NSY carring a side arm and automatic machine guni have to say he looks the part and very smart makes me proud to see sikhs in such jobs although difficult i am sure from racisam to other factors but none the less i am sure makes us all proud

:TH: :doh: :doh: :T:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

with rap basically sex sells for these artists... without videos that show too much i know people would not be interested in it.... hip hop is all about sex, drigs and money... no posiutive msg comes out of them

I remember when i used to watch a lot of rap i saw a sardar in Welcome To Atalanta video with jermain dupri... i remember with was dancing with a girl

rap is no good no.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

WAIT A FEW SECS TO JUST COPREHEND WHAT I SAW................

Vaheguroooo....vahegurooooo....vahegurooooooo,....GURU JI SUMUTH BAKSHO!!!!!!!

i dont understand how anyonE can think that this is "good" or "ok"or chalo "acceptable" if so-called "singh" r in it. For one NOWay are they singhs and they totally disrespacting the lovely guru's saroop, who allowed em, they need to be shot or such degrading vids Banned!

TO CONTROL

tHEN YOUNGSTERS TALK ABOUT INABILITY TO GET RID OF kAAM WELL KEEP WATCHING THESE TYPES OF VIDS ANDS YOU WONT EVEN BEGIN TO HELP TO CONTROL IT.

Sorry but im well **ed off!

These Vids r sooo annoying. :) I realy fink itz pathetik. 2 b honest all these bhangra/remix trax hav nufin beter 2 do apart 4rm shuving on stupid Videos. They need 2 get their lives sorted..... :doh:

I can remeber 1nce 1 of my bro's m8 had cum (non-sikh) & was saying how wicked he thinks it is that singhs are in2 raps and making heavy videos & stuff on 1 side then on the other claiming themselves as Singhs .... no.gif ... I felt like punching the boys guts out....but 2 b honest he woz right azwel...peepz like them put singhs names down aswel. no.gif

Its very sad to see that there was a time when Guru Gobind Singh Ji's horse refused to enter into a field were tobacco was grown. The horse stubbornly refused to move any further.

Now look at what ambassadors we have, and claim that its good to see sikhs in the media. Make up your own mind, i've made up mine.

See the attachment.

post-3815-1127753210.jpg