Airport

UntitledSingh

I am planning to go to Punjab soon, but I have never gone after Amrit, I know they force you to take off Kirpan. Is there anyway they will let me check in my Kirpan? And is there any problems when checking it in, will they hold me for questioning? Please I am clueless in this area, but I desperatly wish to take the Kirpan with me to Punjab, or even bring a new one here.

THEY HAVE MENTONED A SIZE OF THE KIRPAN WHICH U CAN TAKE WITH U.... WAT U CAN DO IS U WEAR CHOTI SIRI SAHIB AND TAKE OTHER WITH U AND SUBMIT WITH THE AIRLINES AT THE COUNTER AND U CAN COLLECT AT UR PLACE IN PUNJAB... AND U CAN KEEP THE SAMLL ONE INTACT WITH U IN PLANE ....THE SIZE I THINK IS LESS THAN 6 INCH... U CAN CHECK BEFORE HAND....

You know how they dont let Sikhs take Kirpan on airplane, what if soon they do that with all public schools because there is too much violence. I am kind of depressed because it seems like the restriction of the Kirpan will grow more strict. The only way we can win this battle is with numbers, the govt doesnt care about a small amount of Sikhs, but if we have numbers and Singhs and Singhnis are wearing Kirpan left and right they will have to make exceptions.