Disrespect Of Guru Jee - Royal Lancaster Hall

msjskb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pheena, only you would come out with a reply like that!! :)

we are here to be our guru's sikhs, not say yeh guru jee, laters take care of urself!......vahgeuroo no.gif

125395[/snapback]

Is the Guru Granth Sahib so open to Bad Vibrations that it can actually affect Guru Sahib? Yes i do agree that in certain situations The Guru sahib needs to be protected by the Sikhs of the Guru, but i do not speak of this rare occasion, or perhaps this is exactly that rare occasion? So then does the Guru, the embodiment of the Shabad, the Light of Naam need protection from petty disrespect from those who they themselve not know who they are, walking around proud of their egos intoxicated in wine of the alchole? Rather it is they who need protection from the Guru for it will cut them down with the swiftness of Shabad.

Again the more i think about this, the more it is becoming obvious that indeed the Disrepect is far greater than the faith in Guru Sahib becoming a light in the midst of darkness.

lol...u making me crack up pheena....pmsl

Good joke.

anyway back to business everyone.

The hotel guy is getting a little annoyed now...maybe its time to speak to Paul at Curry Special.

Tell u what..... ring both 2moro.

Anyone ring Suraj on his show?

we cant stop until they change the venue.

The family have refused to change due to their egos.

This shud fill all Sikhs up with positive energy....lets use that to have an effect.

When is the Akal Takht going to make an example of a few of these masand ?Despite the publicity nothing has changed. Just last month most the Takht Jathedar were on tour in America. Why dont they stop touring and do their jobs. If they can not do their jobs they should resign and put on the garb of kusre (eunuchs) and collect vadiya. I think most people have had enough of their silence on this and other panthic matters.

Can "panthic" newspapers be used to highlight those who have breached the Hukumnama ? Any one got links to Awaze Quam ?

The following site has a contact form you can use to contact Madhus.

http://www.madhusonline.com/

Guru Gobind Singh Jis HORSE!! Yes HIS HORSE!!! Refused to walk through a Tobbaco Field.

HIS HORSE

I will keep emphasasing, HIS HORSE!!!

And if HIS HORSE refused to let Maharaj through then why should we permit Guru Ji to go to these places?

Maharaj does say cleanse the sinful, but if he himself doesnt want go to these places then he wont, ie he will send a fauja down to protect him. That is afterall, what we are here to do.

He himself tests his Sikhs, all those who wear Bana etc, Amritdhari, he wants to see who is really his Khalsa, and who is doing maybe for show? Saint Soldier, his is army. Not one, but both.

We have a duty to stand there.

In the repsonse from the letter, it says there is fast moving traffic etc. Well heres the way we do it. We sit on the road. Cars go by, the police will be present anyway. If theres ENOUGH PEOPLE!! then they cant do much. We might even get coverage as we will be stopping "fast moving traffic" which in london is probably a one off... from experience! lol im always in traffic!!

pheena, only you would come out with a reply like that!! :doh:

we are here to be our guru's sikhs, not say yeh guru jee, laters take care of urself!......vahgeuroo no.gif

125395[/snapback]

I don't mean to be disrespectful, my thoughts are open to change, nor are they final in this matter, if i am wrong or mistaken in my thoughts then please by all means rectify them.

125397[/snapback]

lol...u making me crack up pheena....pmsl

Good joke.

instead of ridiculing me, perhaps you can share your insightful wisdom. I am more than open to what you have to say. :)

btw don't take this as a challange just a means to learn.

125416[/snapback]