Disrespect Of Guru Jee - Royal Lancaster Hall

msjskb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this kind of disrespect of Guru Granth Sahib Ji will only continue unless the sikh community does something drastic in order to show the sikh community will not tolerate any kind of disrespect of Maharaj. the simple fact is that places like the royal lancaster hotel can tolerate sikh protesters because because i doubt most of there business come from the sikh community.

Just phone him up, some lady answered and said he's not there. I asked whether she knew if he was taking Guruji to the wedding. She said she didn't know anything about that. I get the feeling he's laying low but we still have enough time to get as many people as possible to phone him at home as well as on his show. I'm going to try and phone him on his show tonight. See if I can get though to him. I hope others will as well, if we can keep the momentum up then we can stop this beadbi in it's tracks.

i see what your saying pheena ji. and you do have a point

but in this case the bad outweighs the good that would come from the situation.

this is nothing but disrespect of our guru ji. the good that would come out of people getting maharaj's darshan is not overlooked - but it is different from when guru nanak dev ji went to sajjan thug's or other great sinners.

they could understand the language he was speaking. the campaign is not made so that people cannot get darshan of guru ji if they are not amritdhari - ofcourse not. but the minimum that we can do is ask people to come to gurudwara. The minimum respect is upheld in most.

if we dont respect our guru ji, how can we ever fold our hands before him and ask for something?

please make sure as many people come to the event, its no good banging keyboards if your not going to attend the wedding and physically protest.

how can we call ourselves sikhs (of the guru) if we do nothing when our guru ji is disrespected?

if we dont stand up now and show our united stance now, it'll keep happening. today a hotel, tommorow a pub. (makes me sick when i hear people say they will be too tired/working/watching simpsons)

sorry if i've offended anyone.

125484[/snapback]

Thank you for your thoughts veer/bhenji and they do clear up things which i was unable to see :)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I know this is off topic but I just wanna say it, I went to a wedding once and the wedding was done at the Gurdwara and as soon as ppl started getting up this girl who was abt 18 gets up in front of Guru Ji and takes her chunni off and throws it over her arms :) @ . I mean talk abt total shock, who said you uncover it now?

And then u go to the Gurdwara and women are too busy trying to look good that their chunni falls and they finish their conversation b4 even thinking abt covering their head again.

PPL cant even respect Guru Ji in the Gurdwara, ohhhh

I know this is off topic but I just wanna say it, I went to a wedding once and the wedding was done at the Gurdwara and as soon as ppl started getting up this girl who was abt 18 gets up in front of Guru Ji and takes her chunni off and throws it over her arms :) @ . I mean talk abt total shock, who said you uncover it now?

And then u go to the Gurdwara and women are too busy trying to look good that their chunni falls and they finish their conversation b4 even thinking abt covering their head again.

PPL cant even respect Guru Ji in the Gurdwara, ohhhh

125604[/snapback]

yeah, it wud be much easier if we all just wore dastaars

from amarjeet singh