Declaration Of Khalistan

UntitledSingh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are trying to find a country for those people who are fighting among themselves, who are assigned one path but still traveling in ten different directions? There is always a right time and space for something to happen. No matter how hard one tries, things wont take place before the prescribed time/space. Rather than improving ourselves first and then our community, some of us are going after outsiders for khalistan, which is very absurd. Rather than fighting for khalistan, we should all strive to be khalsa first.

I understand Sikhs fight each other but still I love them all and I want them to get together to fight for our rights. You may believe in right time and place but I do not. I believe in taking control and making the time right. Khalsa (real ones) can change anything.

You don’t want to fight for khalistan and hand it over to sheep and goats , are you? Have you head the sakhi about Guru Gobind Singh Ji and lion skin on donkey? And can you please provide me the reference to Gurbani where Guru Sahib spoke of “having a separate country”?

Singh Ji I have heard all of these sakhis. I have explained in my earlier posts that you are using Gurbani out of context. By fighting for Khalistan me and any other Sikh is not, again IS NOT, going to stop loving Waheguru. We all want to be one with Waheguru. Whenever Gurbani speaks of not getting a kingdom it speaks in essence that Raj or any kingdom without the presence of true lord is not worth it. Gursikhs who fought for Khalistan did lot more naam simran than all of us. They loved Waheguru but they realized their responsibilities. I do not think you are assuming that those Gursikhs did not know these Gurbani lines otherwise they wouldn’t have fought for Khalistan. We are not trading Naam Simran with Khalistan. We want both. In fact, without Naam Simran and rehat we cannot get Khalistan. Gurbani speaks more about spirituality and inner life rather than outer life. So please don’t use it out of context. I can give you many quotes from Gurbani that are mistranslated by scholars so much that they do not make any sense. 500 years of history and struggle to fight for truth and justice is what Sikhi is based on. Khalistan is not any different.

Do you know the dohra we read in Ardas everyday that goes like this “Raaj karega Khasla, aaki rahe na koye……” Do you know what this dohra means and who will rule? The Khalsa. Now you tell me, should we and help others to strive to become Khalsa so that we can deserve to do Raaj, or fight and die for Khalistan? Khalsa will rule ONLY and ONLY when there is Khalsa. Nothing is hidden from anybody what is going on in our community. Name anything and we will get it right on our face.

As I explained before only Khalsa, true Khalsa, can fight and die for Khalistan and become Shaheed. They had naam simran and they fought for justice.

Our Shaheeds are our Heroes and they will be remembered throughout the history and I salute them all. You are just looking at only one side of the issue, but Khalistan requires attention from all aspects that you are not seeing.

I see all things and I am aware of what needs to be done but I simply do not agree with you that we should forget about Khalistan and focus on other things. All of the things require our attention but ignoring the simple fact that we deserve Khalistan is foolishness. You said that Gursikhs shouldn’t be linked to Khalistan fight because they did not fight for it. So I simply asked what else would you link them with? If with Guru Sahib then all of the Khalsa (Shaheed and alive) belongs to Guru Sahib. Their shaheedi is linked with Khalistan because that is what they fought for.

Our Gurus fought several wars, but did not create their own territory or “khalistan”.

And that does not justify that we do not need Khalistan. Guru Ji did not create it and hand it to us on silver platter but he prepared us for it. History of shaheedis was meant to be created. Guru Ji created a Nation and every nation deserves a country.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh was successful for creating the Khalsa Raj, but how long did it last? Do you want to create a Khalistan that will die just like his Raaj, due to our own folks.?

Is that kind of kingdom possible these days? We want a country run by Sikhs not one person. We do not need to repeat the same mistakes. If that kingdom did not last for long then we know why and we can do much better today to prevent it from happening.

Fighting for human rights and khalistan are two different things.

They are one and same thing. If we want our basic human rights, and justice the only way is Khalistan. 1984 gave us the clear message. Laws passed by the government give us clear message. Even human rights organizations have no voice there and cannot speak for us. What makes you think we are allowed to speak for our own rights? NSA 1980 deprives us of our freedom of speech and religion rights.

Believe me, even if khalistan came into existance (which is totally impossible due to our current situation), our situation will become much worse. We know our human rights were violated, we were butchered and tortured and have to fight for human rights, but these things should not be the only things to consider for the creation of khalistan, an independent nation..

Look at every country’s needs, facilities, airport, medical, machinery, natural resources like diesel, petrol, and a whole lot issues.

Singh Ji, I understand we need all that. I understand why we need Khalistan and what we need to make it happen and keep in running. I am working on a project on the issues you mentioned; when I am done I will publish it. But consider this: Singapore imports all of its resources from outside. Kuwait has only oil and not a single drop of water. Ukraine has heavy nuclear bombs stock pile but almost all of the electricity is imported from Russia. Their environment problems are worse than any country in the world. I can go on but my point is that not every country has everything. Punjab has what other countries don’t. Airports, facilities, machinery and hospitals can be built later on. We need good business strategies.

Punjab has total of 118,716 registered industries and 475 big and medium size factories. About six bicycle factories and about two thousand factories that make some parts of the bicycles and other mechanical parts. Batala and Gobindgarh have steel mills. About 50 sports factories but only 24 make their own products. Middle type industry has made progress in Punjab. There are many small industries that make biscuits, hardware tools, electricity products, scooters, car parts and other parts.

Punjab has 54,305 kilometers of roads, 3,930 km railway lines and two airports. Many people travel through air from Amritsar and Chandigarh. About one million people use 3422 government buses everyday and 40% of the total buses are private. According to survey in 1995, Punjab has 12,509 primary schools, 1,516 middle schools, 2126 high schools and 847 higher secondary schools. There are three universities in Punjab: Punjab University, Guru Nanak Dev University and Punjabi University. Punjab has 38 Engineering colleges, 355 undergraduate colleges, 75 post graduate colleges and 57 MBA colleges. Punjab has 265 hospitals, 2151 dispensaries, 446 primary health centers and 38 community health centers.

So you see singh ji, I have done my homework. Don’t think I am only shouting for Khalistan without knowing anything about Punjab. Just because I strongly support fighting for our rights doesn’t mean I cannot think outside of the box. It is you who needs to look at the world and study how many countries are worse than Punjab yet still surviving. Btw, tell me what exactly do you want to discuss? Need for Khalistan, what should be done to get Khalistan or what to do after we get Khalistan. Don’t mix three different cases. Focus on one at a time. You need to prove why Khalistan cannot survive (assuming there is eakta in panth)?

Do you think Pakistan, India, or US is going to provide us all that?

In 1947 what did we have? Nothing. But look at how hard Sikhs worked and contributed to India. What did we have when we came to USA? Sikhs are hard workers and can make their own destinies once provided with opportunities. Roosevelt did not depend on other nations for New Deal. Why do you think they will not do business with us? Pakistan and India fight but do you think Sikhs will fight in the same manner and have religious riots in Khalistan? I don’t think so. Sikhs are given utmost respect even in Pakistan. USA does business with China and India then why won’t it do it with us? When brazil went total bankrupt it was USA that helped them and every other country said no because of their huge national debt. USA helped rebuild Japan and Germany after WW2.

These are only a few things to name and the list is endless. All these and lot more things need to be considered in advance. Do you think after khalistan, India will let us visit our Gurdwaras?

Why won’t they? Because they will hate us? Singh Ji, once you have political voice everyone will listen to you. We just need to know how to run things. We don’t have a country yet and even then Pakistan tries its best. It is GOI that doesn’t let Sikhs go over there.

At this present time, we need Khalsa and Khalsa Spirit and with these things, Khalistan will follow. In order to achieve the former, we need to reform ourselves, our own community, and our own problems.

Very true. We all need that but then again why leave Khalistan out of the picture. We can always get much better in Khalistan than in any other country. There is no place like home.

Joginder Singh Vedanti is a very knowledgeable and brilliant person, but he is sold out to Indian Government. Do you think these kinds of Jathedars will keep the secret password to themselves, even after the creation of khalistan? How do you know that jathedars in khalistan won’t be traitors?

I know lot more about vedanti than you do and I never trusted him but I only gave an example of past history. I do not mean that we will be running things the same way. We can do much better. Every nation has traitors. USA has had many traitors but that doesn’t mean USA fell apart. We need to create a system that prevents one person from taking over and make sure that country survives for a long time. We need to unite under the guidance of Guru Ji.

As I said before, fighting for human rights and fighting for khalistan issue are two different things.

Gursikhs fought for their human rights which require Khalistan. India has no place for us. Please read NSA, TAAA, SCA and other acts in Indian constitution.

Sikhs in France are fighting for human rights not for Khalistan that “hey, french gov’t, you have violated our rights and now we deserve khalistan (“mini-khalistan” in France) and we will die for it because we have fighting spirit”. It will be foolish to do that.

Singh Ji, I don’t know why you change your position. First you said that we only need sharan of Guru Ji and don’t need to have any desire of raj and mukti. I agree we need sharan of Guru Sahib but Guru Ji also taught us to fight for our rights. That is what Sikhs in France are doing and Sikhs in Punjab are doing. Both have sharan of Guru Ji but we also need our rights to live in this world. If we had Khalistan French problem wouldn’t have started to begin with. No country in the world will understand the significance of Kirpan until we have Khalistan, a country that supports this basic right and legalizes it.

If you understand that we need to “educate others and preach sikhi”, then why to waste energy to fight for khalistan, but instead do Sikhi da parchar. Fighting and preaching khalistan is never going to get us khalistan.

Fighting for our rights and seeking justice is not waste of energy. It is the basic principle of Sikhi. We should educate others and preach Sikhi but how does Khalistan prevent us from doing that? With Khalistan preaching Sikhi can be done in better and more efficient ways. Ever since Sikhi started the governments have tried to destroy it not because they were too ignorant to understand it but because they understood the true message and did not want it to exist. They were not too open minded and rational thinker. Galileo was preaching the truth but what happened to him? Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was doing Sikhi parchaar but what happened? Do you know that any person who takes Amrit in Rajasthan has to report to local police station? Do you know why? Two dalit villages in M.P became Sikhs but police raided the villages and tortured all the young Sikh boys just for that “crime”. The media portrayed it as a “big threat to Hinduism”. So Singh Ji, preaching Sikhi is all good but we need to have this right in order to practice it. Fighting for Khalistan will not be waste of energy but not fighting for it will be.

Now you are saying you want to get rid of SGPC, but it was very very successful and did an exceptional job when it came into existence in early 1900’s. What happened to it now? Why do you want to over throw it and create a new one? Now here is something to consider: Do you want to create a Khalistan that will work great in its initial stage, but slow get corrupted, just like SGPC and then you will fight and die to get rid of it and create a new khalistan? Just give it a thought.

Singh Ji, SGPC is not a country. It is an organization. It worked great but doesn’t mean it will work great in the future. I believe that we can do much better and create a better system for Gurdwara management. SGPC is dictatorship and I am totally opposed to dictatorship. Laws change over time. Organizations need to be reformed over time. Survival of a country depends on this. Things need to be changed.

Ok, but in all your posts you have been insisting about fighting and dying for khalisting from the very beginning and never wanted to reform oneself and our community, but finally you agreed that we need to work on the 4 things you mentioned before we think of the khalistan.

Singh Ji, it was your assumption. You believe that we need to change things before we can begin to talk about Khalistan but I believe that things need to be changed while fighting for Khalistan. We need to improve ourselves and our community but does not mean we should stop fighting for truth and our country. A country can never be liberated without fighting and dying. Again, only true Khalsa can fight and die for Khalistan. I am always thinking of Khalistan no matter what. You may want to forget it and ignore it but I will not and I do not support it. From the very beginning this is what I have been arguing. I never said that improving ourselves or our community is a waste of time. I simply said that not all issues have to be solved at the beginning and we don’t have to be perfect or have all the resources before we think about having a country. You never asked me what I think should be done before Khalistan is created because you simply supported the idea that Khalistan shouldn’t even be mentioned before we build our jeevan. In fact, you rejected Khalistan by using Gurbani out of context. First you tried to link shaheeds with I don’t know what and then you questioned their shaheedi by asking “where is khalistan then” then you tried to prove that “khalistan is not needed as long as we have sharan of Guru Ji” then you said “khalistan is waste of energy”. Finally you said “We need to improve ourselves first”. So I do not know what to make out of this. Whether you are against or for Khalistan I do not know and I do not care but you need to clarify it. Are you attacking shaheedis, need for Khalistan or what? I understand that we need to make changes before we get to Khalistan but then again you made many comments that send out the message that you are against the basic idea of a separate homeland.

Then what is the problem? Why are we wasting time for fighting and dying for khalistan when we see millions of “to do” things lying ahead of us which require our immediate attention and if we don’t do those here and now, we have to suffer unrecoverable damage to ourselves and our future generations because past shapes the present, and present makes the future.

Militants fought with guns because it was the last resort. They had no choice. They did not waste their time. We should fight in every way possible. Guru Ji used pen, gun and all other means. We should too. At the end, only Ak-47 will decide whether Sikhs live as slaves or as an independent nation. Charkha doesn’t do nothing. Every drop of blood of shaheeds gives birth to thousands more. Nations can never be freed without fighting and dying. Again, we should adopt all ways of fighting: media, preaching, pens etc but never forget our Pirs (Weapons).

Dasam Granth

Bijla Singh Ji, you are in a major misunderstanding and believing blinding in Dasam Granth. I am 110% sure that you have not read it. Please try to find out the truth about something before reaching a conclusion. You have no idea what is written in Dasam Granth. Rather than relying on someone else’s (Piara Singh Padam) resources, do your own research and then reach the conclusion. I uploaded the pdf file that has some quations from so called “Dasam Granth”. Can you please translate them for me and also tell me if you still call this Dasam Patshah's bani?

1) Singh Ji, you quoted one scholar and I quoted another just to state that not all scholars agree with you. I did not say anything about what I believe in.

2) I have read work of kala afghana, bhaag singh ambala, and other scholars who have written against Chaupai Sahi and Dasam Granth. I know what is written in Dasam Granth. The arguments of yours are very well refuted by Bhai Piara Singh Padam so please read his book first. The so-called scholars who question and misinterpret Chaupai Sahib are simply questioning the authority of Amrit. If Sikhs turn away from Amrit then their destruction is inevitable. Unfortunately you fell for their trap. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji very well read Dasam Granth carefully so your assumption that Dasam Granth supporters don’t understand the truth is false.

3) You must study the other side and try to understand the purpose of Dasam bani before you start comparing it to Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If you say that Dasam Granth does not pass the test of Guru Granth Sahib then I assure you that even the work of Bhai Gurdas Ji and Bhai Nand Lal Ji will not pass this test.

4) You talk about not fighting but making insulting comments on Dasam Granth is the cause of fights. You may have your belief system but what about respecting what others believe in? Is this your way of making your point? If you want to discuss Chaupai Sahib then by all means start a new topic and we will discuss Chaupai Sahib (not the entire Dasam Granth). Hopefully I will learn a lot from an educated person like yourself. But please leave Dasam Granth out of this discussion as it is a different topic. Again, please start a new topic and I will discuss it. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I read Padam too. I read maskeen too. Both were a joke. They ignored the main issues and when that didn't work. They said there is nothing wrong with talking about sex.

Let me give some quotes from dasam granth.

ijhVy s`jx dsm gRMQ dI smUh rcnw nUM dsmyS ikRq mMndy jW smJdy hn auhnW dy crnW ivc bynqI hY ik hyT id`qIAW pMkqIAW nUM pVHn qy AMdwzw lgwx ik ieh rcnwvW Awqmk jIvn dwqy, dsvyN nwnk, pMQ dy vwlI sRI dsmyS dIAW ho skdIAW hn? pr ieh iek scweI hY ik ieh ausy dsm gRMQ ivcoN hn ijs nUM AsIN suqy isD dsmyS jI ikRq mMndy jw rhy hW;

posq BWg APIm iKlwey, Awsn qW qr (Q``ly) idXo bnwie[

cuMbn rwie AilMgn (j`PI ivc) ley, ilMg dyq iqh Bg (cuq) mo Bey ]24]

Bg mo ilMg idXo rwjw jb, ruic (mOj) aupjI qrnI (muitAwr) ky ijXy qb[

lpit lpit Awsn qr geI, cuMbn krq BUp (rwjw) ky BeI ]25]

gih (PV ky)) gih iqh ko gry (gly) lgwvw, Awsn sO Awsnih Cuhwvw[

ADrn sO doaU ADr lgweI, dohUM kUcn sO kucn imlweI ]26] cirqR 403

jy Amln khy Kwie, Kqw kbhUM nih KwvYN[ mUMif Avr nih jwih Awpu kbhUM n muMfwvYN[

cMclwn (cMcl iesqRIAW) ky ic`q cor iCn iek mih lYhIN[

BWiq BWiq Bwimnin (iesqRIAW) Bog Bwvn mn dyNhI ]23]

Aml pwn suB AMg DnK sr ijn lXo[

so nr jIvq mukiq jgq Biqr BXo ]27] cirqR 245

Bwv– ijhVy mnu`K Aml krdy hn auh kdI DoKw nhIN KWdy[ auh dUisrAW dw isr qW mun lYNdy hn pr auhnW nUM koeI Tg nhIN skdw[ cMcl suMdRIAW dy mn iek pl ivc moh lYNdy hn[ BWq BWq dIAW mn BwauNdIAW iesqRIAW nUM Bogdy hn[ ies qrHW ies pRkwr dy SuB nSy jo krdy hn auh mnu`K mwno ies sMswr ivc hI mukq jWdy hn[

kbhUM n Kwey pwn, Aml kbhUM nih pIXo[ kbhUM n Kyl Akyt n suK inrDn kh kIXo[

kbhUM n sONDw lwie rwg mn BwieXo[ ho krXo n Bwimn Bog, jgq kXoN AwieXo ]24] cirqR 245

ies prkwr dIAW nSy pRyrk Aqy nMgyjvwd, qy kwl BMg Awid AnykW doSW nwl BrpUr rcnwvW khy jWdy ‘dsm gRMQ’ pr mUl rUp ivc bic`qR nwtk ivc ie`kiqRq hn[ hux Awp hI d`so ies qrHW ibnw prKy ivcwry, kyvl nwm qoN pRBwvq ho ky swrI rcnw dsmyS ikRq khI jwxw ikQoN dI ilAwkq hY? ieh Awpxy nwl, pMQ nwl qy Awaux vwlIAW nslW nwl zulm nhIN qW hor kI hY? ies nUM gurU GwqI hoxw nhIN qW hor kI AwKIey?

Prof. Uday Singh from Bolton says:[/size]

pRoPYsr audy isMG, boltn, kYnyfw

sqMbr 2000

syvw ivKy, is`K bulytn, rozivl, kYlIPornIAw, (AmrIkw)

sRImwn jI

qIh ku swl pihlW mYN kYnyfw dy Sihr sfbrI ivc Awpxy Gir gurU gRMQ swihb dy nwl dsm gRMQ dw BI pRkwS krdw huMdw sI[ audoN mYN gurU gRMQ swihb dy qW keI pwT kr ley hoey sn, pr dsm gRMQ dw audoN qk Ajy mYN pUrw pwT kdI nhIN sI kIqw[ Gr ivc hwier sYkMfrI skUl ivc pVHdy pu`qr qy iek DI sn, ijnHW nUM kdI kdI mYN auhnW dI isKlweI dy iKAwl nwl dovyN bIVW pRkwS krn qy sMqoK dyx nUM kih idMdw sI[ dohW bIVW dI syvw dw (Ardws qy vwk smyq) qrIkw bI ieko sI[ pr iek bwr dsm gRMQ dI suK Awsx dI syvw vyly mYN Awip vwk ilAw qW dys dIAW bolIAW dI qrz dI iek bolI pVHn nUM imlI[ mYN vrky plt ky dyiKAw qW auh dsm gRMQ hI sI ijs dw ies krky Awpxy Gir pRkwS krnw mYN iek dm bMd kr id`qw[ TIk 1428 sPy dy eys gRMQ ivc TIk 580 sPy 404 iqRAw icrqRW sMbMDI Aiq ASlIl (Filthy, Dirty) bolI nwil Bry hoey hn[ ieh 580 sPy iek Drm gRMQ dw Bwg? Pyr Drm gRMQ BI ijhVw ik dsvyN pwqSwh dw ricAw ikhw jWdw hY?

pMj cwr swl hoey torWto lwgy boltn myry hux vwly Gir, 50 ku mIl dUroN hYimltn qoN iksy ny tYlIPUn qy mYnUM aus dy Gir hox vwly dsm gRMQ dy pwT ivc syvw krn nUM ikhw[ mYN ieh kih ky mu`kr igAw ik aus gRMQ dw A`Dw ku Bwg iqRAw cirqR vrgI gMdI iltrycr (swihq) hox krky mYN auh gRMQ pVHn nUM iqAwr nhIN[ aus iltrycr coN hyT ilKIAW iqn auDwrnW hI bQyrIAW hn:-

1) dohrw: qW kI mMUif JWit sB fwrI] dYkY hsI cMclw qwrI ]10] cirqR 190, pMnw 1082

2) kY quih kwit krY sq KMfw (toty)] kY dY moir Bg (cuq) ibKY lMfw ]11] cirqR 312, pMnw 1267

3) ieh rwjY muih Awju bulwXo] idn hI mo sMg Bog kmwXo ]6] cirqR 403, pMnw 1358[/size]

pRoPYsr (ipAwrw isMG pdm) swihb ilKdy hn, "bic`qr nwtk ivc BwrqI lokW dy dyvI dyviqAW dy AvqwrW dw purwxw ibrqWq (ivc?) nvW rMg Br ky bIr rsI srUr ivc ies leI pyS kIqw ik lok bIr nwiekW dIAW jIvnIAW qoN loVINdI pRyrnw lY skx; Kws krky ihMdU jnqw ienHW kQwvW qoN lwhw ly ky gurU goibMd isMG jI dI jwigRqI lihr ivc Swml hox leI A`gy Awvy[ ies dy cMgy nqIjy inkly[ hzwrW ihMdU isMG sj ky Kwlsw pMQ ivc Swml hoey[" jy ieh s`c vI mMn ileIey qW vI kI pRoPYsr swihb ies g`l dw jvwb dyxgy ik A`j dy ikMny AMimRDwrIAW ny ienHW kQwvW qoN pRyrnw lY ky AMimRq C`ikAw hY? ikMny ihMdU isMG bxy hn? kI mwstr qwrw isMG Aqy Bgq pUrn isMG bic`qr nwtk dIAW kQwvW pVH ky isMG sjy sn? qrk auhI cMgw huMdw hY jo pRq`K nzr Awvy[ isrP qrk leI qrk dyeI jwxw ivcwr nUM iksy itkwxy nhIN lwauNdw[

icirqRro pKXwn dy bwry vI pRoPYsr swhb dI rwie bVI hI hwsohIxI hY[ auh kihMdy hn ik, "durwcwrI cqur-clwk nwrW dy lok pRc`lq ik`sy ies leI klmbMd kIqy hn qW jo nvyN sMq ispwhI ikqy ienHW dy Cl Pryb dy iSkwr nw ho jwx[" kI pRoPYsr swihb ieh d`sx dI Kycl krngy ik gurU nwnk dyv jI qoN lY ky gurU goibMd isMG jI dy ikMny ku is`K ienHW cqur clwk nwrW dy Cl Pryb dw iSkwr hoey sn? ieh vI g`l smJ qoN bwhr hY ik, cirqrW dy AMq ivc id`qI geI is`iKAw dyx leI aus qoN pihlW ivsQwr nwl kok-SwsqrI ivBcwr drswaux dI kI loV sI? kI ijs gurU dy kihx qy is`K Awpxw isr qlI qy Drn nUM iqAwr hn, aus dI is`DI qy spwt is`iKAw aus dy is`K nhIN mMxngy? kI ies mksd leI ASlIl lPzW dw iesqymwl zrUrI sI? mnu`KI mn dI jo hwlq ASlIl khwxIAW pVH ky huMdI hY ieh AsIN swry hI jWxdy hW[ pMinAW dy pMny ASlIlqw nwl Bry pVHn dy bwAd kI cwr lweInW dI is`iKAw nzr vI awvygI? jsvMq isMG Amn id`lI

My brother, which part of my post did you not understand? I never thought just one line would start an endless controversy. It is foolishness on yours and jsingh's part. You are quoting one side of the story. It is apparent from you two's posts that your research is nothing but copy paste of the work of other scholars which is available to all of us already. dhan kala afghana and his supporters who succeeded in misleading some of our future generations. post your comments in other topic I started on Chaupai Sahib. Focus on one topic at a time. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh