Declaration Of Khalistan

UntitledSingh

So you are saying NO to removing shackles that make you a slave because you want to rule the world!!?? :) @  :doh: @  With respect, what you say makes no sense.

Too many sikhs take this position. They talk about the glory of independence as some fairy tale goal, but if you want to make it real, they bury their heads.

There has been a long campaign to taint the word and concept of Khalistan. At  it's core the word it is simply self respect through self determination. Sikhs should not be afraid of this concept in a word? Don't adopt meanings that some extreme minority or other political interest may want to give it.

FIRST AND FOREMOST LET US KNOW WHAT IS KHALSA

KHALSA MEANS PURITY

I SAY PURITY WILL PREVAIL (BE IT DEGH BE IT TEGH){DEGH TEGH FATEH}

FOR THAT REASON GURUJI SAID RAJ KAREGA KHALSA NOTHING ELSE BRO

I DONT WANA HURT ANYBODY'S FEELINGS ITS MY OWN VIEW

GUSTAKHI MAAF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

126592[/snapback]

and you are absolutely entitled to your own view. You certainly did not hurt my feelings by what you say. What does cause pain for you, not by you, is what you base your own view on. On one hand you can't bring yourself to support the notion of Khalistan, and when asked to explain you say it is because you want Khalistan to rule the world.

Wake up fellow sikhs! Khalistan is not an extremist view. Your snoring at the wheel of your destiny as a sikh is an extremist view. Your inability to think independently and provide reasoned analysis is an extremist view. Your inability to ACT as a sikh and be ACTIVE is extremist. If you are so uncomfortable with the word or concept of Khalistan, start by simply rigoursly defending the dignity of your faith as well as your neighbours. I assure you that Khalistan will be one of the first realizations that you come to if you do it in earnest.

What kind of slave mentality is this? The British came into your home with guns where you had self rule. They have passed on that rule to others who not only have a track record for not protecting you, but a track record of attacking you. And you can not even peacefully bring yourself to say that I deserve self rule in my home? How do we look our parents, our children, our guruji in the eye?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez, will our people ever let us accomplsih anything?  Probably not.

126553[/snapback]

What do you want to accomplish?? LOL.gif

Dont you see the state of affairs as said by Sewak Singh? People like you sitting here in the west dont even have a clue of whats currently going on , and all you say is KHALISTAN KHALISTAN..

another note I noticed so some Gurudwara's here having big signs of KHALISTAN ZINDABAD in Gurudwaras.. whats the point?

If you really want to support the fight, dont call for a separate state.. but go there and defend and fight.. dont run away for a separate nation.. where corrupt politicians can torture the sikh community

126575[/snapback]

naam jap

Don't keep it to yourself. Elaborate, tell us about what is going on that people in the west don't have a clue about which should cause us to not mention Khalistan.

126593[/snapback]

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MY FRIEND

U HAVE JUST HIT THE NAIL ON ITS BUTTON

FOR THIS REASON I SAY PURITY WILL PREVAIL

PURITY OF MINDS; BODY AND SOUL IS REAL ONE

NO SEPARATE LANDS R GOIN TO DETERMINE OUR FATE

AND WAT U ALL DEMAND A KHALISTAN A KHALISTAN????????

WILL A SEPERATE SIKH S TATE WILL GIVE U EVERYTHING OF UR CHOICE

WHATDO U THINK A COMMON RELIGION WILL SORT EVERY PROBLEM

THE ANS IS BIG NO

IRAQ AND AND IRAN , ISRAEL PALESTINE R COMMON LANGUAGE AND COMMON RELIGION NATIONS AND MANY MORE AND SEE THIR FATE

Wake up fellow sikhs! Khalistan

KHALISTAN= KHALSA DA STHAN(PLACE OF KHALSA)=PLACE OF PURITY

THAT IS WHY I SAY KHALSA WILL RULE THE WORLD

NOT ANY EXTREMIST NOR MODERATE OR NOT EVEN PROVOKED BY THE WORD KHALISTAN ITSELF

ITS A MERE RESEMBLENCE ME USING THE WORD KHALISTAN

INSTEAD I SHOULD USE THE WORD KHALSA WORLD

wjkk

wjkf

i have asked this question several times on diffrent forums but no answer is given to me.do we have the majority to form khalistan.the answer is no

the ratio in punjab is 60% sikhs and 40% hindus.from that 60 % how many are nirankaris

,radhaswamis ,namdharis we don't know.moreover many sikhs have hindu mentality worshipping devi devtas.how we are going to rule khalistan like saddam

hussien.if khalistan is created the same politician will come in power again after

10 years of its creation.main point is we don't have the majority to form khalistan

true sikhs are few

This Movement can not be suppressed by anyone. So much blood has been spilt for it that no bargaining can be done now. There are only two paths for us: Takhat (throne) or Takhta(gallows). The ardaas done at Akal Takhat Sahib, and the Declaration of Khalistan are our promises before Guru Sahib and we will solemnly keep them. The Sikh Sangat should be assured that the Khalsa will be victorious - Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal

The point of Khalistan is a place were Sikhs feel safe and secure in their own homeland. When govt's and people persecute you were will you run too? You will cry for Khalistan.

By having a homeland you will know if any prosecution was to take place Khalistan would speak up for you on your behave. How many countries speak up for Sikhs? your give them justice for past crimes against them NONE!

We can all say oh lets be true sikhs first then get Khalistan, this is a stupid and pointless agurment. How many jews said lets be true jews then we get israel. How many muslims said oh lets be good muslims first then we will get pakistan.

Sikh's good or bad is upto them individually to improve themselves...but as a common goal we should all be united on this issue. Who are we fighting khalistan for? are we doing it for the sake of it? No we are supporting it for good of ALL Sikhs, so that never again enemies of Sikhism get away with their crimes against us.

I WROTE NO TO THE CURRENY DISPLAYING BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI'S PHOTO 

INSTEAD GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SHUD BE DISPLAYED ON IT. 

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

yes bro ture point but you dont want the currency to have guru jees picture because if the money is used for wrong reasons it is disprespect. also it will be on the floor and all sorts i no we dont believe in idol worship but it is still disrespectful(right? grin.gif )

bhul chuk maaf

126467[/snapback]

ISNT IT THE DISREPECT OF GRT GRT ABSOLUTELY GRT SAINT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRAWALE HAVING A NEM OF 110 JAPJI SAHIB PAATH'S EVERYDAY. grin.gif

126591[/snapback]

WHoaaa - did Sant Ji really do 110 Japji Sahbs in ONE DAY?? - how did they manahe to fit in soo many and how do loads of other people I heard manaage to do soo much - is it like they carry on all day in their head or somethin??

thanks!!

Than Than Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale!!!

WJKK WJKF!!!

I WROTE NO TO THE CURRENY DISPLAYING BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI'S PHOTO 

INSTEAD GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SHUD BE DISPLAYED ON IT. 

yes bro ture point but you dont want the currency to have guru jees picture because if the money is used for wrong reasons it is disprespect. also it will be on the floor and all sorts i no we dont believe in idol worship but it is still disrespectful(right? grin.gif )

bhul chuk maaf

126467[/snapback]

ISNT IT THE DISREPECT OF GRT GRT ABSOLUTELY GRT SAINT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRAWALE HAVING A NEM OF 110 JAPJI SAHIB PAATH'S EVERYDAY. grin.gif

126591[/snapback]

WHoaaa - did Sant Ji really do 110 Japji Sahbs in ONE DAY?? - how did they manahe to fit in soo many and how do loads of other people I heard manaage to do soo much - is it like they carry on all day in their head or somethin??

thanks!!

Than Than Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale!!!

WJKK WJKF!!!

126665[/snapback]

Coz Sant Ji remembers Waheguru 24/7 :)

same!! i min the tunnel! and everyhting else... DAMN

126537[/snapback]

forget sambhaaling Punjab - we cannot even yet sambhaal ourselves..

SSM Bhainji.. how did Bhai Rama Singh Ji describe it?

bhull chuk maaf, Jiyo.

126565[/snapback]

oh bbhenji u have to read their autobiography for that, but its wow, as K Singh veerji said abt a tunnel, its supposed to be like wow.

Read the book, if u can read the punjabi versian, its just good in their own punjabi words hunna but if not there is a translation, dont know where u live but if in london u can def get book easily no prob in fact libraries I think can get for u if u ask them.

Really read it.

jeez, will our people ever let us accomplsih anything?  Probably not.

126553[/snapback]

What do you want to accomplish?? LOL.gif

Dont you see the state of affairs as said by Sewak Singh? People like you sitting here in the west dont even have a clue of whats currently going on , and all you say is KHALISTAN KHALISTAN..

another note I noticed so some Gurudwara's here having big signs of KHALISTAN ZINDABAD in Gurudwaras.. whats the point?

If you really want to support the fight, dont call for a separate state.. but go there and defend and fight.. dont run away for a separate nation.. where corrupt politicians can torture the sikh community

126575[/snapback]

I've been in punjab, still go to punjab and plan on going for a long time..if sikhs from the west didn't come to visit punjab there would be no indira gandhi airport Pal. Actualy don't need to go there anymore as amritsar has flights now.

And as for the sewaks sitting in India can you please help the children of the shaheeds cause from your logic sikhs in teh west are worthless even though your India's heroes like Kartar singh sarabha came from california as well as many other gadari babas...read your history before you talk the talk of your delhi masters.