Chalvey Boyz V Shere-e-punjab, 14.10.05

sikh supreme

Gurfateh!!

I remember shere punjab about 12 13 years ago when i first came across them, i joined went to a few meeting they had, but i remember there being Singh's as in Amrithdhari's.

Thesedays i walk through handsworth see SP graffited on some shop shutters (mainly muslim ones many of the owners are good friends) and i come across all these so called people who claim they are part of SP? mainly moneh and trim singhs, i got nothing against these people apart from they're vandals which is anti gurmat, most of them go to the pub most of them smoke. And yet they go around spay painting Khande everywhere.

One of these so called SP people spay painted a khanda on the side of my house, fair enuff i guess its better than some obscene word...but...What really p*ssed me off (1st time iv sworn on here) was when i noticed  Ik Onkar sprayed next to it and also on the pavement. I wanted to burst into tears.

This is BANI these people have no idea what they're doing i wanted to seriously kill one of these people. As soon as i saw it i went and bought black spray paint to cover it just praying no one will disrespect it.

Dont these so called SP people realise how many Singh/Singhnia have fought and died under the Nishaan Sahib. It seems people have got into their thick heads that these are fashion symbols

Theres no need for SP anymore, people have forgotton that drawing the sword is rightful when all other means have been exhausted. How many of these people would actually have a civilised conversation with a muslim??? Ive never experianced a single problem with muslims 2 are my best friends. The only way Aurungzeb realised his mistaked were when Maharaaj Ji explained that we both believe in the same creator. Do the same educate each other learn from mistakes of the past.

Sorry if i kept naging but it just annoys me hearing about so called SP's

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

127075[/snapback]

:) How dare they spray Ik Oankar on they pavement these people need to be taught a lesson :doh:

how's about some of the singhs talk to those 'punjabi' guyz.. and tell em not to spraypaint any Sikhi related symbols or Gurbani ... and while ur at it.. tell em to stop spraypainting PERIOD... 'cause i's givin sikhs a bad name... and i's puttin all other sikhs in danger... a singh could be walkin down the street and the rival gang will see him, and they might do somethin... u guyz mite wanna get in contact wit these 'shere-e-punjab' guyz...

Shere punjab is full of punjabis, mostley mone and kesdhari, not many proper amritdharis.

But the thing is these stupid paki muslim gangs yoused to target innocent sikh, like little boys and old men.

i remember once, i forgot wher it was a paki gang of teenagers beat up and killed a young singh playin in the park.

that caused an uproar

these muslim gangs are nothing toe-to-toe theyr just bloody whimps whoo keep on geting their arses kicked when they go up against a real oposition not just 7 yr old boys. they want revenge theyd probvably attack more inocent young 1nz and then the paki gangs will just have to get their arsed kicked once again i duno its probably a fault in their genes or sumthin.

as for whoever spraying ik onkar (though its spelt ik oankar) on the pave what a sap that person needs a good ol' slap and generaly need to be taught sikhi and whats right and wrong.

If one is to start a vigilanty gang to protect our selves from these muslim misguided biggots, everyone in the 'sikh' gang needs to atleast do nitnem, and along with their peers, together should activley learn about sikhi so they can be better people at heart,so on operations they would have the word of god within and carry out their operations fearlessly and wouldnt go round' hurtin normal inocent muslims out of anger and ego.

Wjkk Wjkf

eastern eyes a muslim publication they just call it eastern so more people will buy it. they just chat <banned word filter activated> all the time dont take no notice they love stirrin <admin-profanity filter activated> so more beef happens for more juicy stories geeks!

Fateh

I think everyone needs to understand a few things about the time that SP was formed. At that time there were very few Keshdhari let alone Amritdhari youth so it makes sense that most of the SP were either monai or keshdharis. Is there any proof that it was SP that painted the IK OANKAR on the pavement? If not then give them the benefit of the doubt. It is good that Bhaji was able to paint over it. From what I know of those days, most of the Amritdharis and older Keshdharis didn't want to get involved. If Sikhs were getting attacked by Muslims, these Amritdharis wanted to just do Simran and go to Kirtans rather than stand with the younger youth. Sikh schoolchildren were being attacked by older gangs of Muslims and many of these kids were scared to even go to school. In Slough area the Muslim gangs even sent letters to Sikh parents warning them not to send their kids to certain schools as they would attack their kids. This is the ghetto mentality of the Muslims because they think that some parts of Slough belong to them.

This was the situation at that time so before we start to badmouth 'punjabi gangs' just try and understand that the situation then was totally different to what it is now. Different situations call for different approaches. As it is, it was not the multi-faith meetings where Sikh, Hindu, Christian and Muslim leaders meet and discussed religious unity, incidentally the Muslim leaders at these meetings were the very ones who were egging on their youth to attack Sikhs!. It wasn't these meetings and racial equality councils and 'asian' voluntary organisations that stopped the Muslim attack on Sikhs but the SP response. Apart from a few minor incidents after the 1997 visit by Sikhs to Chalvey there was no repeat of the attacks on Sikh schoolchildren.

>Bikramjit Singh< veer Jee whats the Situation like now?.... is it anything like what the article makes out to be?

127520[/snapback]

Most of the people I've talked to say the article is just blowing things out of all proportion. Some even say that it's just an attempt by the voluntary group in the article to get funding from the govt.

Hi

I hope you don't mind- I wrote this because of something sent on an e-mail list but I thought you might be interested (sorry if I got it wrong)

Suki world wrote:

This article has been completely rubbished in Slough- it's a non-story.

The article was commissioned by one of these do gooder sycophantic groups

(part of the 'race relations industry') that wanted a raison d'etre and to

get funding -"The group needs £80,000 to continue running next year..."

Eastern Eye need to concentrate their reporting on the ghettos in Leeds

and other cities in the north of England that breed Islamic suicide

bombers, who attack the very society that has allowed them so much freedom.

To: sloughsikhs@yahoogroups.com ; akj@yahoogroups.com ; b_o_s_s@yahoogroups.com ; info@thesikh-times.co.uk ; sikh_news_discussion@yahoogroups.com ; ss-refs@yahoogroups.com

Cc: syf24_7@yahoogroups.co.uk

Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 11:06 AM

Subject: RE: [sloughSikhs] Chalvey Boyz V Shere-E-Punjab, 14.10.05

<I cannot subscribe to all of the above lists but I would be very grateful if you could forward my message to them as I feel we have a 'right of reply'>

Dear 'Suki World' and Others,

I felt the need to right a response to what I think is an unfair portrayal of what has happened.

I have worked for Aik Saath for a couple of years and can tell you the following:

-"The article was commissioned" - no it was NOT. Aik Saath was approached by the Eastern Eye who informed my manager they would like to do a retrospective piece on how things used to be and how much is being done to prevent that kind of thing happening- like the new faith partnership.

-"do gooder sycophantic groups" - do gooder- what? like Sewa? As for sycophantic, from what I understand that means to (if you'll forgive the expression) suck up to people. We never have, never will- I think it's an inappropriate insult- even if the word does sound good.

-"the 'race relations industry'"- I went to a conference with five young people on Wednesday. Aik Saath was selected as one of fourteen best practice examples from across the country for preventing race hate crime. Doreen Lawrence- Steven Lawrence's mother opened the conference- I'm sure you have heard of him. It reminded me of how vitally important the 'race relations industry' as you call it, is for people.

-"a raison d'etre and to get funding -"The group needs £80,000 to continue running next year..." We are definitely NOT in search of a raison d'etre- our raison d'etre is highlighted every time a young person tells us they've been abused because of the colour of their skin or because of the length of their hair and so on. As for suggesting that we commissioned the article because of a funding crisis- that is probably one of the most ridiculous things you could say. You are effectively inferring that we risked worsening race relations to keep ourselves in a job. The staff team works ridiculous hours and goes through all kinds of stresses because they are motivated by making our community a better place. If it was about money, I can ASSURE you- we wouldn't even be here.

-"Eastern Eye need to concentrate their reporting on the ghettos in Leeds and other cities in the north of England that breed Islamic suicide bombers, who attack the very society that has allowed them so much freedom."

Eastern Eye has covered issues like that in the past and I'm sure they will in the future. To concentrate on that, I feel, would give a negative impression of our Muslim brothers.

With regards to the article itself- my manager's line in the interview (however people feel it was reflected) is exactly the same now, as it was then: Things were bad- they're much better now but there's still work to do.

To conclude, if anyone, including yourself Suki, would like to discuss the article itself, Aik Saath's work or community relations then you can call me on 01753 574 780 or drop in (I can't guarantee we'll be here because we're often in schools and youth centres so it's best to call in advance).

Bul Chuk Muaf,

Rob

Rob Deeks

Project Development Worker

Aik Saath Conflict Resolution Group

www.aiksaath.com