Sex After Marriage For Khalsa

khalsa_is_one

Veerji , Soory for hurting anyones feelings and sorry for making any person sad

Veerji i just want to ask that i am getting married next month and i am a amritdhari adn getting married to a girl who is not an amrit dhari , so can v have a physical relation ship plz answer to my question

thankyou

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa

Wahr guru ji ki fathe

No you cannot have physical replationships with your wife if she is not amritdaree. If you do then it is JOOTH and you have broken your amrit. This is why it is important for both partners to be amritdaree before you get married.

well i dont think she will take it too nicely if u say u got a his and hers room ... but did u not think of that b4 u decided to marry her?

Soz im not saying it in a bad way but ur not suppoed to r u cos ur supposed to be the same(amritdhari) i mean thats what Panj Pyare said to me blush.gif

Maybe u should ask Panj Pyare now, dunno where u live but ....well i gues they gonna have Amrit Sanchar in a lot of Gurdwaras cos of Guru Nanak Dev JIs Gurpurab so u can ask them then cos it really isnt for a us to say ''yeh go for it '' cos of the jooth issue and welll........ blush.gif ........ but it could sort of muck ur ur relationship if u told her she has to shak Amrit and she dont want to cos then what.

I say go Gurdwara asap/

soz not much help.

Anyone else got any ideas :) @

topic has been discussed many times..

overall verdict --> NO you cannot have sex wit ur wife if u are AD and she isn't.. like above post mentioned, it is JOOTH... technically.. ur not even 'supposed' to marry a non-amritdhari.. if u have ANY questions.. refer to ur panj pyaray (or any panj pyaray)... in the end... i's not what WE think ... its what THEY say that matters..

if u do NOT ask them.. then ur puttin urself in a situation where u MIGHT (most probably will) break ur amrit... if you REALLY care about keeping ur rehat and respecting ur amrit... u'll take the initiative to find out...

btw... my own personal views... u CANNOT... because u will break ur amrit....

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

Veerji , Soory for hurting anyones feelings and sorry for making any person sad

Veerji i just want to ask that i am getting married next month and i am a  amritdhari adn getting married to a girl who is not an amrit dhari , so can v have a physical relation ship plz answer to my question

thankyou

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa

Wahr guru ji ki fathe

127769[/snapback]

paji kithe baetho ho u cannot even marry a non amritdhari

that's wat panj pyaras frm anadpur sahib told me (where for the very first time on 13th april 1699 KHALSA and khalsa panth CAME INTO BEING)

Bhaji you should really talk to your wife and try to ask her if she would be willing to take Amrit maybe even soon after the wedding because she might not be ready to take it within a few weeks if you're getting married that soon. It's really wrong and feels weird if we don't share jhoot with non Amritdharees but then we expect to hear its okay to share other physical stuff with them? It's wrong bhaji please try to ask your wife to take amrit