Babas Coming In House To Get Rid Of Bhooths!

WGJKKWGJKF

ALright bhunda singh... read the whole shabad and see what is written be4... so if u think there is ghoasts and u take every shabad literlly tell me what this means......

oughar geeaaa(n) khinehi bheethar jamehi graasae jhott ||1||

In an instant, he is exposed. The Messenger of Death seizes him by his hair. ||1||

Who is the messenger of death.... I thought the first word in shabad in bani is ek onkar.. Then in Jaap sahib there is

ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਚਿਹਨ ਅਰੁ ਬਰਨ ਜਾਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਪਾਤਿ ਨਹਿਨ ਜਿਹ ॥

ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਅਰੁ ਰੇਖ ਭੇਖ ਕੋਊ ਕਹਿ ਨ ਸਕਤ ਕਿਹ ॥

ਅਚਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਨਭਉ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ ਅਮਿਤੋਜਿ ਕਹਿੱਜੈ ॥

Ok so if u take everu line seriouslly like bhunda then wtith what part ok there body did the messenger of death seize the persons hair by????

Od course you people are not gona buy it its cuz you are brainwashed by whoever sant or jatha you guys go to and dont learn tat gurmat... Ok how are they not mentelly sick or not one with akal purlh.. It is because they do not have trust in vaheguru and they have to go to some bhakandi sant baba who takes out bhoots in the name of guru ji.. wacko.gif SSM if ur gonna turn a blind eye like bhunda then that is no good.. i gurenttee i think u cant read gurmukhi or bhunda either to write that... Cuz prof. sahib singh does aarth of the shabad correctlly.. you can look for yourself in the prevoius thooks from before... PLEASE GO READ THE ENTIRE SHABAD PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!! pray.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

veer je this is one thing i disagree wit u

the thuk from jaap sahib is describing akaal

i has nothing to do with wat were describing

messengers of death, yaam, r just creatures tha tkae u to dharm rais darbaar

and beat u on the way

f u did paap

u kno all this

etc. etc.

and veer je

i kno people who r not metaly sik

and have seen ghosts

s tha thery goes down the drain..

i guess until u expiernce it ure gonna b like tha

bhula chka maf

ya but then who is messenger of death???? also how come no I know personally has seen one? im getting confused i thought we only have one akal purkh and yet we have messengers of deaths.... What i am trying to say is that akal purkh is everything.. he is the messenger of death.. he is every god out there that people worship too... he all around you... but what bout hair.. why seize a person by there hair??? like i said before reas the whole entire thook and read the aarth and you will foind your answer...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

ok bro from what I understand so far what u are giving us is ur interpretation of bani and not a clear line from bani saying that ghosts do not exist.

AAM I right or wrong here?

Gosh why is it that everytime someone disagrees it has to be cos baba ji so or so brainwashed that person into believing what u dont believe.... gosh I'm annoyed. If u dont know the facts dont try to state them.

Short history of me and my baba- my baba ji are Guru Ji and I believe what they say and if they dont clearly say that ghosts dont exist then as far as I'm concerned they do exist.

LOL as for sants, the sant who I'm really close to says what u say and I dont believe him there, so what I should be saying is there is no point in convincing u cos ur gonna follow so or so sant! d_oh.gif

Why can the messenger of death not seize someone by the hair, its a painful punishment is it not? so why is it impossible? Messenger of death, cant that be Yamraj or the next bloke blush.gif , or is it Dharamraj?

I can read Gurmukhi thank you very much, put the other quotes in Gurmukhi aswell and I'll read them ! LOL totally irrelevant but what is the point in saying:

''I guarantee I think you cannot read Gurmukhi etc'',

No point in guaranteeing that you think that, I believe you think that as long as you type it lol, soz its just u typed it wrong and it sounds real funny :lol:

ALright bhunda singh... read the whole shabad and see what is written be4... so if u think there is ghosts and u take every shabad literlly tell me what this means......

oughar geeaaa(n) khinehi bheethar jamehi graasae jhott ||1||

In an instant, he is exposed. The Messenger of Death seizes him by his hair. ||1||

Who is the messenger of death.... I thought the first word in shabad in bani is ek onkar.. Then in Jaap sahib there is

ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਚਿਹਨ ਅਰੁ ਬਰਨ ਜਾਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਪਾਤਿ ਨਹਿਨ ਜਿਹ ॥

ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਅਰੁ ਰੇਖ ਭੇਖ ਕੋਊ ਕਹਿ ਨ ਸਕਤ ਕਿਹ ॥

ਅਚਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਨਭਉ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ ਅਮਿਤੋਜਿ ਕਹਿੱਜੈ ॥

Ok so if u take everu line seriouslly like bhunda then wtith what part ok there body did the messenger of death seize the persons hair by????

Od course you people are not gona buy it its cuz you are brainwashed by whoever sant or jatha you guys go to and dont learn tat gurmat... Ok how are they not mentelly sick or not one with akal purlh.. It is because they do not have trust in vaheguru and they have to go to some bhakandi sant baba who takes out bhoots in the name of guru ji..  wacko.gif SSM if ur gonna turn a blind eye like bhunda then that is no good.. i gurenttee i think u cant read gurmukhi or bhunda either to write that... Cuz prof. sahib singh does aarth of the shabad correctlly.. you can look for yourself in the prevoius thooks from before...  PLEASE GO READ THE ENTIRE SHABAD PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!!  pray.gif

130080[/snapback]

veer je i disagree wi tu

i thinkure taking shabds waay out of context

ure thinking that there is NO existence of jamdooths if there is vahegur???

thas inncorrect veer je

vaheguru je is the creator of all

if he cud create humans

y cant he create other things to do the jobs?

such as mesengers of death

the concept of jamdooth is clear in gurbanee

it is wirrten clearly, just to say its a metaphor is not enough

someplaces where its not possibel fr metaphor, but rather defintions, guru je talks bout jamdooths

jamdhoths are not akaal

dharam raj is not akal

but they are all "creatures" that exist

just because u cannot see something doesnt mean its real

if we used tha reaosning then u wud stop belive in vaheguru as well

y sieze a perosn by the hair???

thas sort of bovious, guur je is describing the pain tht will be inflicted to papees after death

there not going to treat us like kings if we have not remeber akaal

there going to treat us like papees and grab us by hair and beat us

bhula chuka maf

<<<<<ALright bhunda singh... read the whole shabad and see what is written be4... so if u think there is ghoasts and u take every shabad literlly tell me what this means...... >>>>

International Akali (IA) – I have read the whole shabad, I didn’t have time to write it all in. Have you read it ? I doubt it? Because if you have then you would know that Bahgat Tarlochan is saying that your dying thought has a direct result on your next life, ONLY if you remember God do you go someplace better. If you think of your home or mansion YOU WILL become a ghost (prate).

IA – If you bothered to read my post properly and try to understand it with the few grey cells Guru Ji has given you you will know that I said that metaphors are used in Gurbani but not all the time and that it is the easy way out to just point to a metaphor everytime one does not understand anything.

<<<< oughar geeaaa(n) khinehi bheethar jamehi graasae jhott ||1||

In an instant, he is exposed. The Messenger of Death seizes him by his hair. ||1|| >>>>

You trot this out at regular intervals, this is no big deal. Messenger of Death - Jaam Dhoot. Gurbani says that HE WILL sieze you by the hair, no doubt about it. Why don’t you listen to gurbani and try to understand, but instead you go off at a tangent and create your own interpretations.

<<<< Who is the messenger of death.... I thought the first word in shabad in bani is ek onkar.. Then in Jaap sahib there is >>>>

What are you talking about here ? Ther bani from Jaap Sahib you quoted describes the many facets of Akal Purkh, so what is your point ?

<<< Ok so if u take everu line seriouslly like bhunda then wtith what part ok there body did the messenger of death seize the persons hair by???? >>>>

As I said before please try to read my post. You show a great lack of respect when you say “<<< Ok so if u take everu line seriously >>> ARE YOUR SAYING THAT THERE ARE PARTS OF GURBANI THAT WE SHOULDN’T TAKE SERIOUSLY ???

What is your problem with the messenger of death, here it is again??? The messenger of death the jam dhoots WILL come and will drag off those people with no naam simran by their hair, what of that can you not get ? The fact that they grab you by the hair ???? 80% of the population on this earth cut there hair and have no respect for it what makes you think the people in the after life all respect it ????

<<<< Od course you people are not gona buy it its cuz you are brainwashed by whoever sant or jatha you guys go to and dont learn tat gurmat... Ok how are they not mentelly sick or not one with akal purlh.. It is because they do not have trust in vaheguru and they have to go to some bhakandi sant baba who takes out bhoots in the name of guru ji.. >>>>

Here your true prejudices come to the surface. You make wild assumptions and accusations; I shall not lower myself to your gutter tactics.

<<< SSM if ur gonna turn a blind eye like bhunda then that is no good.. i gurenttee i think u cant read gurmukhi or bhunda either to write that... Cuz prof. sahib singh does aarth of the shabad correctlly.. you can look for yourself in the prevoius thooks from before... PLEASE GO READ THE ENTIRE SHABAD PLEASE I >>>>

Again you assume too much IK – I can read gurmukhi.

<<<<ya but then who is messenger of death???? >>>>> Here you go again, you have some sort of fixation with this guy !

<<< also how come no I know personally has seen one? >>>>

Don’t worry mate, you will!

<<<im getting confused i thought we only have one akal purkh and yet we have messengers of deaths....>>>

IK – you ignorance is astounding. Why cannot there be a messenger of death ? Akal Purkh created the Devis, the devtays, the khands, the Bhrahmands, the Indrpuri, the Shivpuri, the Bhramapuri, Maat-loke, He created Dharam raja, the Jaams the dhoots,…………………………………… what part of this do you not understand?

Read Guru Gobind Singh Jis banii - First with the Khanda You created the universe, then You created Brahman, Vishnu, Shiv Ji, and all the manifest world. You created Durga, You created Ram, You created Krishan, some many big devtais have contemplated you BUT none could fathom You. ………………………. NOW DON’T TELL ME THIS IS ALL A METAPHORE MATE !!!!!!!

Japji Sahib : man-nai jam kai saathh n jaae || The faithful do not have to go with the Messenger of Death. (Jam)

Rehras Sahib : jin har har har ras naam n paaeiaa thae bhaageheen jam paas ||

Those who have not obtained the Sublime Essence of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, are most unfortunate; they are led away by the Messenger of Death (Jam)

Bhairao, Fifth Mehl:

Repeating the Naam, the Name of the Lord, no obstacles block the way.

Listening to the Naam, the Messenger of Death runs far away.

Repeating the Naam, all pains vanish.

Chanting the Naam, the Lord's Lotus Feet dwell within. ||1||

Meditating, vibrating the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is unobstructed devotional worship.

Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord with loving affection and energy. ||1||Pause||

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, the Eye of Death cannot see you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, demons and ghosts shall not touch you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, attachment and pride shall not bind you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, you shall not be consigned to the womb of reincarnation. ||2||

Any time is a good time to meditate in remembrance on the Lord.

Among the masses, only a few meditate in remembrance on the Lord.

Social class or no social class, anyone may meditate on the Lord.

Whoever meditates on Him is emancipated. ||3||

Chant the Name of the Lord in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

Perfect is the Love of the Lord's Name.

O God, shower Your Mercy on Nanak,

that he may think of you with each and every breath. ||4||36||49||

Guru Arju Dev Ji says “listening to Naam the messenger of Death runs away” According to your skewed thinking God is One and all and he must also be death, but how can God run away from Naam?????

Here, quite clearly the Messenger of Death is a Jamm Dhoot.

Also Guru Arjun Dev Ji says that Ghosts and demons cannot touch you, is this a metaphor also ? If this is a metaphor then

why not the next two lines also about attachment, pride or being consigned to the womb for reincarnation???? You cannot say one tuk from a shabad is a metaphor because it does not agree with YOUR thinking but then the next line is okay and can be taken literally.

WJKK WJKF

Despite beign a gursikh and a scientist, I myself never believed in ghosts (not the evil ghosts, but they are actually old peers (muslim saints) whose grave was beneath my grandparents old house), but what I have heard of testimonies from my granny and my masi, there could be something.

As per nany and my mom tells that our house was on the grave of a muslim saint (he was very friendly) and never says or do anything to our family and all. But he use to move in night only one time from one position of house to another (one way and that is fixed everyday). once either my mami (who was newely amrried) put the bed in that way...coz in punjab people sleeps outside in summers./... so in night she asked my granny not to put the bed in my way.

Also my mom tells that our house was safegaurded by this saint... this happened two times that when theives try to enter in house, but got blind...

Now my masi ji's, she do path all the time and is amrtidhari and very very religous lady and infact her full family is amritdhari and religous. She had a house, but strange things happened to her, like somebody tried to pull his thumb daily while sleeping etc etc 9as told by my masiji), my cousin saw one green cloth person trying to break the roof of house with hammers, when he went to roof to see after he heard the knocking voices...but in morning the roof was all fine and there was no signs of breaking etc. This happened for quite some years and since we were young that time so we jst got scared. They do akhand paths alot of time but nothing worked. Then they come to know from somebody that this saint is very powerful and for this a stretch of five akhand paths are needed. So my masi ji and family did the same, and starting from that date till now, things has stopped and nothing is happening and everything is fine.

So final conclusion is that gurbani do have all the powers in it and where there is gurbani means the guru itself is there.

although i dont looks great talking of this stuff being a scientist but since this has happened to my very very close (blood related) peoples and they say it themselves, there is no reason i should doubt them, coz they have no motive behind it giving false information..

so jst believe in god and bani and everything is all fine.

fateh