Chaupai Sahib

JSingh Ji, please use this topic to enlighten us about the reality of Chaupai Sahib. Please do not copy paste articles from sikhmarg or anything. I have read those already. If you need to make a reference just provide the link. everyone please refrain from writing emotional posts and making attacks. respect everyone. Admin Ji, the purpose of this topic is to discuss Gurbani. So don't close it. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JSingh Ji, please use this topic to enlighten us about the reality of Chaupai Sahib. Please do not copy paste articles from sikhmarg or anything. I have read those already. If you need to make a reference just provide the link. everyone please refrain from writing emotional posts and making attacks. respect everyone. Admin Ji, the purpose of this topic is to discuss Gurbani. So don't close it. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

129397[/snapback]

Bijla Singh Ji, I have read the justification of your Piara Singh Padam on Dasam Granth in The Khalsa Fauj's post. I have learned everything about you and him. Its like a mona person justifying cutting of his hair by saying, "kesan che ki rakheya, dil saaf hona chahida. sikhi tan andar aa." No matter what you say, that person will never listen. Majority of Dasam Granth's (title NOT given by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji) writings is anti-gurmat, but Piara Singh Ji keeps justifying it by absurd arguments. To me, it looks like Piara Singh Padam has joined with Baba Virsa Singh and Ashutosh. Please do not fall into their trap... and see the reality as is.

I have one more question for you. Will you be able to read the writings of dasam granth, such as in that pdf file (Dasam Granth Asli Roop), in front of your family (mother, sister, brother, father, etc. etc.)? If you answer is yes, then I will pray.gif for you and your audience.

Singh Ji, I asked you to justify it. I haven’t even presented a single argument yet. You talked about how Sikhs fight each other and don’t accept others because of their different beliefs. Well, you are on of them. Instead of presenting your case with some reasoning you chose the way of attacking others. What a great way to justify your beliefs. If Bhai Piara Singh has joined ashutosh then can you give us some proofs? Kaliyan kartootan of kala afghana, his supporters, and spoksman are well known to all of us. In fact, this old man didn’t even know what was written in his books. Nowhere in my posts have I written that all of dasam granth is bani. But you just had to make up your assumptions by saying “I have learned everything about you.” What have you learned about me? that I am an “RSS agent, supporter of ashutosh”? Just because others do not agree with you on some topics doesn’t mean they are idiots and you are the smart one.

I can very well assume that you rejected dasam granth after reading articles and books written by scholars. If you did some research on your own i.e. studied different copies of dasam granth and found new facts please present them to us. Otherwise you can just provide the names of the books you have read which will be better a justification than the one you presented earlier. Also, can you post the list of banis that you believe in from dasam granth? Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Isn't Chapai, Swaiye and Jaap Sahib Ji part of Dasam Granth?

If they are - and they are part of the morning Nitnem for an Amritdhari Sikh - then what do them sikhs who do not believe in Dasam Bani read in the morning? - Do they still read these bani's??

Just asking - no offence to ne1,

WJKK WJKF!!!

u dont accept anything from purrans

u better start taking stuff away from guru granth sahib je

guru je has used many refrences to puraans IN guru granth sahb je to such things as harnaakhs and prhlaad, ajaamal, ganika

all of these r from hindu dharm

these are metaphors used for sikhi

if u cud use ure mind to accept the same of triya charitars, then u wud understand

but ure not gonna let this go until u die r u

bhula chuka maf

The examples in Guru Granth Sahib Ji are small and are used as examples only. They are nothing close to chariters. Those stories about Ganika and Prahladd don't promote stealing or pimping or robbing or something anti-Gurmat unlike the chariters which say even God is regretting after making women. Which says never trust a woman and says always use her and says those who don't take drugs are moorakhs and those who take them are smart. Which says Guru Gobind SIngh Ji got fooled by a slutty type of woman. Which says Guru Ji told Sikhs to steal turbans from people taking piss. Which says Guru Ji needed to learn mantras, which says Guru Ji fed the woman liqour with his own hands to drug her up and run away. Which says Guru Ji grabbed the beard of the woman's brother and accused him to be a thief. Which says Guru Ji forgot his shoes and shall at the woman's house while running, which says Guru Ji thought about pleasing the woman but had fear of child because the child would be brought up as a pimp or a prostitute. Which says Guru Ji was a king. Which says that a king got beat up and had to have sex with the woman. What is the moral here? Just do it before you get beat up? Which says those who refuse to women go to hell. Which says:

iek idn BWg, imqR qy leI .. (cirqR 325, 1281)

posq sihq, APIm cVHweI ..

bhu riq1 krI, n bIrj igrweI ..

AwT2 phr lig, kuAir bjweI4 .. 10..

sB inis 5 nwir, Bog jb pwXo ..

bhu Awsn6 kir, hrK7 bFwXo .. 11..

8dÍY Gitkw, jo Bog krq nr ..

qw9 pr rIJq, nwir bhuq kr..

cwir10 phr, jo kyl kmwvY 12 ..

so ikauN n iqRX ko13, icq curwvY .. 12..

rYin14 skl iqn, qruin15 bjweI16 ..

Bwiq Bwiq ky, swQ hMFweI17 ..

Awsn kry, qruin bhu hwrw ..

cuMbnwid20, nK18 Gwq19 Apwrw .. 13 ..

1. Kyh Kwx dI ikRXw 2. 24 GMitAw qk 3. kuAwrI kuVI 4. nwl Bog kIqw 5. rwq 6. kwm ikRXw dy Awsn 7. KuSI 8. do GVIAW (pOxy ku GMty dw smw) 9. Aijhy purK 10. 12 GMitAw qk 11. kwm kRIVw 12. kry 13. iesqRI 14. rwq 15. jvwn iesqRI 16. nwl Bog kIqw 17. Bog kIqw 18. nhuM, nwKUn 19. mwrny 20. cuMmx Awidk

Kanjar Kavita. Kama Sutra from Hindus. Same type of material.