Indira 's Death

Guest militant singh

yes lets have pyar but I'm just thinking that when Bandha Singh Ji Bahadr went to get revenge with Guru Ji's permission then what was that.

LOL hope I got my facts right!

Yes I want her to sort herself out, she is dead but I wouldn't want her to suffer when she is reborn because as a human who doesn't want to suffer I dont want others to suffer either, doesnt make it a pleasant stay on this planet.

Perhaps Militant Singh's post was unnecessary, maybe it was right, afterall it was on this day that one sick woman died.

Expressing hate is perhaps not right, anger is not right, but wanting justice? Maybe that's what Militant Singh is saying he wants.

Basically I think she deserves to suffer but not for eternity, Sri Harmandir Sahib gets attacked cos of her, Guru Ji's saroops have bullets, are torn apart, have a soldier pashaab on, yeh I think thats something to get upset abt. If that bullet was thru me, if I had all that done to me I wouldnt forgive her because to be honest its not for me to forgive anyone, but if someone does that to my Guru Ji's saroop then I cannot forgive them so easily.

Bhai Taru Singh Ji, did they not show some hate or anger or something similar, ofcourse not the same anger or hate us guys feel but something like that.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

parnaam shaheeda noo

dhan amar khalsa shaheed

bhai beant singh jee

bhai satwant singh jee

bhai kehar singh jee

dhan guru dhan gursikh

gursikhaa kee har dhooR dae

ham paapee bhee gath paahein

jai jai kaaj kirat sayvak kee

thahaa thahaa utth dhaavai

santaa kai kaaraj aap khaloeiaa

har kamn karaavan aaeiaa raam

anybody who has tried to destroy harimandir sahib has suffered death and more pains beyond this world

nobody in this world should ever attempt to destroy sri harimandir sahib or take any panga with the khalsa

harnaakash dusht har maareaa prehlaad tharaaeaa

if we call harnaakash a "dusht" every day in rehiraas sahib

then indira gandhi is a mahaadusht

harnaakash tried to kill one brahmgyani bhagat prehlaad jee

but indira gandhi tried to kill sant jarnail singh jee, bhai amrik singh jee, general subeg singh jee, baba tara singh jee, jathedar baba nihaal singh jee, and thousands of other gursikhs.

she tried to kill a whole nation.

santaa naal vair kamaavaday

dushtaa naal moh pyaar

nindak kai mukh keeno rog

jai jai kaar karai sabh log

sant ka dokhee sadaa sehkaaeeai

sant ka dokhee na marai na jeevaeeai

ARRAY SO JHARRAY

SHARAN PARAY SO THARAY !!!!!!!

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa

Vaaheguroo jee kee fathehhhh !!!!!!!

Pheena

I appreciate what you are suggesting and that is ultimately where one should land. Although I would not express myself in the rather crude manner the original poster has done, I do understand why he might feel this way.

There has not been acceptance of wrongdoing amongst the larger community. The person is hailed as a hero. To this date people who simply want to expose injustice are called terrorists.

Don't get me wrong Pheena, I don't care for the initial style of expression and there is wisdom in your words. However, they lack any recognition of the complexity of what you too readily boil down to “hate”. When a people are violated in that manner and they have strong feelings about it, what you call hate is an expression of pain, dignity, protection etc.. HATE was June 1984.

Would you have the exact same reply if a Jewish person posted these things about Hitler? Or would you tell the Jewish person to have forgiveness, compassion and prayer? Would you tell the Jewish person that "blinded by your own dust I am curious if you even realize what you are saying". If Nama suggested the Jewish person was blinded by hate, would you agree as you have done here?

As I said your posting is valuable, but could be much more sensitive and fair.

<<<< yes lets have pyar but I'm just thinking that when Bandha Singh Ji Bahadr went to get revenge with Guru Ji's permission then what was that. >>>>

Bandha Singh did not want revenge, he wanted justice for the atrocities committed against the Sahibzaday, there is a big difference.

Indra is reaping what she sowed. I think we should not hold hatred towards anyone, let Akal Purkh mett out the punishment.

Sant Bhindranwaley used to call her "Bibi Ji."

on this day let's remember shaheed bhai beant singh and shaheed bhai satwant singh, and shaheed bhai kehar singh.

parnaam shaheedan nu.

130123[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Exactly! Dont let the hate for Indira overtake the Pride we have for those Shaheeds who stood up for the Panth.

Its the day to remember Shaheeds.....no-one goes to Aurangzeb's tomb but Sis Ganj is packed with Sangat remembering the greatness of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji

HAPPY INDIRA GHANDI DEATH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

soz my computer wasnt workin yesterday

PARNAAM SHAHEEDAN NOO

THE BRAVE MEN WHO AVENGED OPERATION BLUESTAR!!!!!

post-3638-1130860551.jpg