Hinduism Vs Sikhi

Inderpal

Waheguroo jee kaa khalsaa, waheguroo jee kee phatei

Sangat jee Carrying on from Kandola jees "little debate with a teacher" i bumped into mr varia testerday and i was telling him about the four jugs as he wanted to know about sikhi

he replied with "the four jugs are from the Snatan Dharama, Ahindu scripture"

(jug+age)

i was really confused at what id just said and then i went on to tell him about sikhi and the supahi aspect...then he said that i was a hindu kshatria...can anyone:

1.explain these points to me and help me because its driving me insane..

2.give me some good argements and some hardcore evidence that'll show him what i mean

we wern't having a debate we were just talkin...

bhulchukmaaf

Wjkkwjkp!!

wjkk

wjkf

if any person beleive that christianity islam and judasim are the same religion

then sikhism and hinduism is also same.there are many similarities between christianity isllam and judaism like they all beleive in adam and eve heaven and

hell etc still they are different similiarly there are similarities between hinduism and sikhism but we are diffrent

Sangat jee Carrying on from Kandola jees "little debate with a teacher" i bumped into mr varia testerday and i was telling him about the four jugs as he wanted to know about sikhi

he replied with "the four jugs are from the Snatan Dharama, Ahindu scripture"

some sidhs who did mass bhagti had maharaj di darshan and hence came up with that.

i was really confused at what id just said and then i went on to tell him about sikhi and the supahi aspect...then he said that i was a hindu kshatria...can anyone:

a hindu warrior? you walk around with a dastaar and he calls you a hindu warrior?

grin.gif

unless he means your ancestors were warriors?

personally i dont think you made any sense right now!

personaly i say let him talk about his religion, understand it and just carry on like normal...he is speaking about his dharam and sometiems its best to keep quiet, especially if i have no idea what your saying now LOL.gif

gustaphi maaf

gustaphi maaf

i was just geting ready 4 school, so a quick post.

he called you a khatri because guru nanak dev jis surname was Rai...Rai back in the day was a khatri name.

thats what i think anyhow.

gustaphi maaf

132354[/snapback]

Is this correct?? Guru Nanak's surname was Rai?? Or did you mean to say Guru Gobind Singh Ji's surname WAS Rai.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

It was Guru Gobind Singh ji's name that was Rai- And even if he did have a Khathri name he never preached or believed in caste. Thats why all Sikhs have got the same name Singh.

He called you a hindu warrior, thats weird, a dont think anyone can be called a hindu if they dont worship idols, as thats thats the main part of thier religion.

N so what if the 4 jugs are in the hindu scriptures? That dont mean anything.

Its just like the Jews were the first ppl to believe in Heven and Hell and in One God, but does mean anything about the other religions who believe in one God and Heaven n hell? No.

N i think no one should get mad over these issues, If you have got faith in the Guru, why get worried over things like this?

Youve got better things to do, Serve your fellow Sikhs and God and meditate on the Wonderful Lord.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE

lol tiny advice, never discuss or debate with someone till ur sure u got some solid points, lol something i never have, reading takes ages lol.

ok, i think he called u a hindu warrior cos some hindu guys believe that Guru Ji are hindu and they created the Khalsa to protect the other hindus during the nasty mughul time :lol: :umm: .

anyways thats one reason he may have and its understandable cos we all have the potential to get brainwashed.

now lol what makes him think that the hindus came out with yug theory, i mean next they gonna claim God was an idea hindus came out with first, just cos we believe something a hindu believes dont make us hindu gosh men these days.

i dont think there is any reason why u cannot bring out a discussion on 8.4m rebirths cos why should we hide our religiuos beliefs cos someone might use it against us? but lol i doubt that is worth discussing as he dont disagree with 8.4m.

Anyways, all the religions of the world have so many similarities, some believe in rebirth, some believe in God :@ @ , some believe in Friday being a holy day, some believe in fasting, some are against fasting, gosh does that mean we ALL the same religion, which according to some hindus would be er Hinduism rolleyes.gif :umm: .

And I thought Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji came from Bedi group or does that mean some next thing.

lol bro have fun and soz not of help but do search for yug topic, im sure it was discussed some while back, anyways.