What Would You Do If Someone Hit You?

Amrit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Response to stimulus causes karam--keeps in rebirth cycle

When you are hit DO NOT GET ANGRY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, but feel free to hit back, as long as you aren't mad. If you get ticked off, apologize, and know that you are now wrong and cannot respond rightfully, for you have gotten mad.

Mohammad was in a battle one day and tackled an enemy soldier. Just as he was about to cut him down, the man spat on Mohammad. Mohammad got angry, caught himself and apologized to the man before he acted in anger. Acting in anger blurs consciouness and conscienceness

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathey

When somone hits you, take it. someone pulls a knife on you, make them so that they cant even hold a knife again. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji said while operation bluestar was taking place that "dont fire before the parachuters jump, but once they do dont let them reach the parkarama alive. Same thing with somones action use the equal reaction.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Waheguru ji kha khalsa Waheguru ji ki fathey

How ironic...What does the Shabad state, and what are a few individuals doing on this thread eh....

It has the same meaning as the verse by Jesus of ''Turn the Other Cheek'' - Yet we are still told, when the need arises we should defend ourselve. AS A LAST RESORT, NOT THE ONLY MEANS.

Cheers brother, who posted the Shabad.

parwinder singh, u sed "no it is not the way, that is exactly why you do not know the way and others do.......... maybe thats where youve been going wrong?"

where hav i been going wrong? u dont even know me u twat

and that is the way, sum1 challenges u by sloggin u one, u bust them up

god dam fool, i pity u man, n u call urself parwinder SINGH, wat kinda of singh r u? cnt even defend urself ya fake <admin-profanity filter activated> singh.

Thank you so much, i love you man...............i want to kiss your feet.

if i had to defend my faith then i would have reason to respond, but if its just me being attacked then why should anyone care whether i respond or not, im a nothing anyway.

but your response made me laugh, whos a singh here me or you? im struggling to decide after 'interpreating' your tone.................. i hope you will really take it out on me paji............. admin dont him ban or nething he swears at me or nething lol, let him release that energy incase he ends up hitting someone.........

iv had many confrontations, iv had a tought life....... i aint a softy neither where the those great souls who wrote the verses in gurbani

LOL!!

Love this attitude Khalsa. Just as Bhagat ji states :)