Singhniyah

Guest _Kaur_

i think partly to do with if one person abt to get into a dodgy act with someone else then it will give them a bit of time to reconsider lol as opposed to the elastic. I think i read that somewhere, sounds dum now that i type it.

And maybe if someone gonna be forced into anything I guess it might help then.

since no one is answering the question raised by balwinder singh ill answer in per gurmat terms..

yes u can wear an underwear underneat ur kachera.. there is nothing wrong with that as long we your weairng your kachera .. and same technique is used (one leg in .. out .. etx.. )

and disguised.. instead of posting one billion posts to correct the first post you make .. use the EDIT button  :umm: .. some people ....  wacko.gif

132949[/snapback]

uhhhhhhhhhhhh... oopsies.... :lol:

i can understand we're the Sangat jio, and the girl is the singhnee, but why do you talk so chessy?

but Sangat Jio I'm still confused if a singhnee givz birth then shud she re take Amrit?

whats your question even about? She said she wants to take it if you tell her not to shes not gonna listne to you, you shouldnt bother trying. On the other hand, I believe there is no need, If the "kachera" came off, big deal, giving birth isnt a sin, however, liying 500 times a day is, and you should take amrit/etc or do ardas for that.

• 2 weeks later...
Sangath Jio,

I came across a Singhnee, happened to be my sister in law's friend and she's just recently had a baby. And she was saying that after a Singhnee gives birth she needs 2 re-take Amrit again, is this true? ...  grin.gif

I've never come across this untill this Singhnee told me now I'm totally confused  wacko.gif .

132580[/snapback]

I would say it is personal choice really.

Guest Mukhnaam Kaur

WJKK, WJKF

Firstly it isn't a game taking Amrit. If a Singhnee does give birth what wrong has she done? She's brought life into the world, just because of that you don't go running to Amrit Shak every time. In this way then a Singhnee probably have to Amrit Shak about 7/8 times in her life. If hair is removed, I'm sure Guru Ji knows the situation.

How many after an operation have re took Amrit? Rather than going to Amrit shak again you can do Ardaas.

However I do agree that is up to you if you really think you've committed Kurehit by giving birth then go ahead re-take Amrit. But let me just point it out once again....TAKING AMRIT AGAIN & AGAIN ISN'T A GAME.

WJKK, WJKF

Hi penji Mukhnaam kaur vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh,

this is off the topic a little but could u give a quick answer.....a cousin of mine retook amrit a year after the fist because he/she wasnt waking up amrti vela enuf of the time...is that reason enuf to?

thanx in advance...sorry for plcing this qu here to topic starter.....jus reali wanted to know in as quick reference..ehhe....soz

chardikala...deep kaur khalsa xxx

Guest Mukhnaam Kaur
Hi penji Mukhnaam kaur vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh,

this is off the topic a little but could u give a quick answer.....a cousin of mine retook amrit a year after the fist because he/she wasnt waking up amrti vela enuf of the time...is that reason enuf to?

thanx in advance...sorry for plcing this qu here to topic starter.....jus reali wanted to know in as quick reference..ehhe....soz

chardikala...deep kaur khalsa xxx

136235[/snapback]

WJKK, WJKF

Penji Deep Kaur Ji, It's ok if your cousin re took Amrit, (If he/she thought that was the only way) but there are other alternatives aswell. I mean there can be many Amrit Dhari people out there who sometimes probably don't wake up Amrit Vela and miss it but this doesn't mean that they start to re-take. Correct me if I'm wrong but she could have asked "Panj".

I don't mean to criticise anyone but I just find it really awkward how Sangat think re taking Amrit again n again is OK. I understand once or twice, but not to make it a habit.

Please forgive me if I offended anyone. Forgive this moorakh. I just said what I thought was right.

WJKK, WJKF