Freedom In India

Bijla Singh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey its not too bad,

I dunno if you read the news lately but sikhs have alot of political power, they just fight amongst themselves thats all. look at the prime minister of india, when was the last time A british, Canandian, American country nominated a minority group to run the country.

What would punjab be on its own? nothing but a small, poor, extremely corrupt state, with an agricultural base for an economy. We would be bankrupt, like pakistan. lol

this entire Hate the Hindu thing your routing for (by posting up the pics) is very unskihly like. Im Indian and I am Sikh and I am proud.

I dunno if you read the news lately but sikhs have alot of political power, they just fight amongst themselves thats all. look at the prime minister of india, when was the last time A british, Canandian, American country nominated a minority group to run the country.

I read the news very well but you need to analyze the situation carefully. Sikhs have power? Since when? Manmohan has done nothing for Sikhs. Does Punjab have its rights, water, electricity, capital? I don't think so. Even if I assume a 'Sikh' is the prime minister that still doesn't justify that Sikhs don't need a separate homeland. He will be out of office in four years. If a hindu becomes president of USA does it mean there is no need for India anymore? think before you write your posts.

What would punjab be on its own? nothing but a small, poor, extremely corrupt state, with an agricultural base for an economy. We would be bankrupt, like pakistan. lol

Can you prove it with facts? If we can turn poor hungry country India around with food and everything then surely we can do the same for any other country. Sikhs have been more successful in foreign countries which proves that provided with better opportunities Sikhs can do much better. If you want to discuss how Khalistan can survive then provide facts not stupid assumptions. Pakistan is no bankrupt but even then still surviving. Brazil is the worst country in the world but still surviving.

this entire Hate the Hindu thing your routing for (by posting up the pics) is very unskihly like. Im Indian and I am Sikh and I am proud.

I did not write a single word about hindus but people like you always give Khalistan a bad name. What is wrong with spreading the truth. Imagine your father sitting in that chair and I tell you "it is not that bad". Does justice require a time limit? After what point do we say "it is in the past, forget about it?" Sikhs never forget their history. Those who forget their history don't survive for long. "Sikhs" who have turned their backs on their history call themselves "proud indians". Hindu web sites have pictures of dead hindus so are they spreading anti-Sikh message? If you have nothing good to contribute stay out of it. It is better than showing your stupidity. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

they arent sikhs, because no sikh of guru sahib would torture an innocent father/brother/son, rape a mother/sister/daughter, desecrate darbar sahib, destroy sri akal takht sahib, burn 2,500 saroops of satguru sri guru granth sahib ji......... :'(

If you see them as 'sikhs', you obviously havent got a clue about what sikhi is

btw Bilja Singh thank you for posting these pictures, unfortunately alot of us tend to forget to quickly......mainly because alot of us dont care what other brothers and sisters of ours had and still HAVE to go through

This is the freedom Sikhs have enjoyed in India. Our religion is disrespected and insulted yet we are still "long haired hindus"? India doesn't deserve to be called our home. We deserve better. Raj Karega Khalsa

lYxw Kwilsqwn hux sUrbIro AYNvy gloN gulwmI nhI jw skdI [

134219[/snapback]

bigla singh ji these things r over why r u showing it again. we r happy in punjab and there is no surity that in our new home land some people like badal, amrinder singh, kps gill will not rule . every thing is going fine now dont try it agin.

bigla singh ji these things r over why r u showing it again. we r happy in punjab and there is no surity that in our new home land some people like badal, amrinder singh, kps gill will not rule . every thing is going fine now dont try it agin.

134241[/snapback]

because we're still classed as hindus and everyones happy. bu if anyone demands equal rights for their faith then its a different story...

similar to the moghuls period-give up your faith and we'll give you all sorts of pleasures and money, but if your defiant then we'll kill you..

on top of which you have known murderers, extortionists running the show..

and these sikhs who fought the kharkus were brainwashed into a false patriotism belief that they were fighting for mother india when in fact 'mother india' doesn't really give a toss about them.

as for the infighting its always happened in history between sikhs, not to mention with oher faiths.

bandai khalsa and tat khalsa, misls between themselves etc etc..

but it still doesnt change that sikhs should have equal rights in terms of religion and justice for 84. what kind of country though can deny ethnic cleansing of a minority and attempt to re-educate everyone on what happened in the 80s/90s by making up <admin-profanity filter activated> and labelling the whole movement as terrorists.

let the truth be told :e: