Freedom In India

Bijla Singh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa was never meant to have peace of land because Khalsa is Chakarvathi Fauj.

134275[/snapback]

The governement of india has attacked and made Sikhs ghulam

Its not about a piece of land, Its about Justice and Freedom

134276[/snapback]

If it's about justice and freedom. stay in india and fight for rights. fight back. When Auranzeb and other fascist rulers tried to oppress khalsa, did khalsa ran away and created it's own land ?? NOOOOOO ! . Khalsa stayed there and fight the oppression.

134278[/snapback]

The Khalsa is not running away....dont worry about that.

India will never give you justice or freedom.....just look at recent example of Nanavati report and commission. Mass Murderers are given more protection rather than prosecution.

The foundation of Khalistan was laid when they attacked Sri Harmandir Sahib and Akal Takhat Sahib.... the tyrants have be punished and will be punished in due course, History is the witness of that.

"Last time I checked, chandigargh apparently is first city out of all cities in india when it comes to jobs and living style. "

uh, chandigarh is a union territory, not a part of Punjab. Although everyone you talk you in the west from chandigarh, including hindus, always say yeah i am from punjab, because i mean let's face it, everyone wants to be associated with punjab's glory...no contest between saying yeah i am from punjab and yeah i am from haryana....

Khalsa was never meant to have peace of land because Khalsa is Chakarvathi Fauj.

134275[/snapback]

The governement of india has attacked and made Sikhs ghulam

Its not about a piece of land, Its about Justice and Freedom

134276[/snapback]

If it's about justice and freedom. stay in india and fight for rights. fight back. When Auranzeb and other fascist rulers tried to oppress khalsa, did khalsa ran away and created it's own land ?? NOOOOOO ! . Khalsa stayed there and fight the oppression.

134278[/snapback]

The Khalsa is not running away....dont worry about that.

India will never give you justice or freedom.....just look at recent example of Nanavati report and commission. Mass Murderers are given more protection rather than prosecution.

The foundation of Khalistan was laid when they attacked Sri Harmandir Sahib and Akal Takhat Sahib.... the tyrants have be punished and will be punished in due course, History is the witness of that.

134292[/snapback]

Who asking India to give any justice? Is khalsa is that impotent that they can't get justice for themselves? They don't need to beg.

All the hot-shots khalistanis on the internet, go to india and fight against injustice, go follow exact foot steps of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale. Who's stopping you? What's stopping you?

WJKKWJKF

Brother in both those pics its a sikh killing another sikh, the second one has 3 aiming their guns, thats just the problem were killing ourselves.

134222[/snapback]

true say.

134225[/snapback]

:lol: those arent sikhs, they are just donkeys dressed like lions

134230[/snapback]

they arent sikhs, because no sikh of guru sahib would torture an innocent father/brother/son, rape a mother/sister/daughter, desecrate darbar sahib, destroy sri akal takht sahib, burn 2,500 saroops of satguru sri guru granth sahib ji......... :'(

If you see them as 'sikhs', you obviously havent got a clue about what sikhi is

btw Bilja Singh thank you for posting these pictures, unfortunately alot of us tend to forget to quickly......mainly because alot of us dont care what other brothers and sisters of ours had and still HAVE to go through

134234[/snapback]

U CAN NOT BE A SIKH IF YOU DONT FOLLOW GURU JI'S TEACHINGS AND MURDER IS NOT PART OF THE GURU'S TEACHINGS

WJKKWJKF

bhul chuk maaf

"Last time I checked, chandigargh apparently is first city out of all cities in india when it comes to jobs and living style. "

uh, chandigarh is a union territory, not a part of Punjab.  Although everyone you talk you in the west from chandigarh, including hindus, always say yeah i am from punjab, because i mean let's face it, everyone wants to be associated with punjab's glory...no contest between saying yeah i am from punjab and yeah i am from haryana....

134295[/snapback]

orginal map of khalistan stretches through haryana, rajasthan, hp which also includes chandigargh? does it not?

bilja singh

is there anyway that you could find anymore of these pics and show the links. i personaly find it inspirational

to see a proper shaheed singh than to sit and listen to p*ssy's(simer169)

134284[/snapback]

hello bai.... control rakh nahi ta mai bakshda nahi hunda.... pher hath la k dekhe ga ki ho gaya.....khari country chupea hai das.....himmat hai ta india aa k rai....aap saale india toh bhaj gaye hon bolde hai.....reply jaroor kari.....j punjabi nahi aandi ta translate kara laye kise punjabi toh.....now tell me what is "p*ssy's" javab jaroor dahi.....

bilja singh

is there anyway that you could find anymore of these pics and show the links. i personaly find it inspirational

134284[/snapback]

aap sale chor hai na koi naam given hai na location na koi mail address na messenger.....mann vich chor hai saale de.....religious forum hai nahi tah salok suna denda.....

bilja singh

134284[/snapback]

hello bai.... control rakh nahi ta mai bakshda nahi hunda.... pher hath la k dekhe ga ki ho gaya.....khari country chupea hai das.....himmat hai ta india aa k rai....aap saale india toh bhaj gaye hon bolde hai.....reply jaroor kari.....j punjabi nahi aandi ta translate kara laye kise punjabi toh.....now tell me what is "p*ssy's" javab jaroor dahi.....

134299[/snapback]

javab nahi denda i want to clear in front of all .......i am waiting for ur reply.... *EDITED*

Admin Note : DOn't use foul language !

This is the freedom Sikhs have enjoyed in India. Our religion is disrespected and insulted yet we are still "long haired hindus"? India doesn't deserve to be called our home. We deserve better. Raj Karega Khalsa

lYxw Kwilsqwn hux sUrbIro AYNvy gloN gulwmI nhI jw skdI [

134219[/snapback]

bigla singh ji these things r over why r u showing it again. we r happy in punjab and there is no surity that in our new home land some people like badal, amrinder singh, kps gill will not rule . every thing is going fine now dont try it agin.

134241[/snapback]

So Simer you do at least aknowledge and agree that there has been extrajudicial torture and murder by police and authorities?