I Am Willing To Be Khalistani.

N30S1NGH

At least have the dignity to refer to him as Shaheed Baba Manochal. Unless you think he was not deserving of the Shaheed prefix.

Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Manochahal

You have proved it your self that there were terrorists in the militant ranks.

I never denined this fact. I put them in the same category as indian police officers. They were not Sikhs. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-3994-1132709271_thumb.jpg "Guru Gobind Singh Da Yodhiya Lehna Khalistan"

I am willing to support khalistan without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Pajji, i can only say that if i ever have a jatha and i will in the future there will not be a loss of innocent human beings but i cannot assure you from other jathas that are being controlled by other leaders. I would do anything to save a innocent life but sometimes in war there will be accidents and we the khalistanis will try to omit that act also but there have been loss of human lifes.what if the government killed innocent people and blamed it own the jathas who will be responsible then?

Who will be the khalistani leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of making khalistan?

pajji i can only take responsibility of my jatha and i can assure full security but only from my jatha. i cannot control other jathas,i can only tell them this is wrong and we need to save innocent lives.if other jathas are commiting crime that is against our religion i will go on war against them also.

anyone volunteer from this forum?

-what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called khalistan freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of making khalistan because of unjustified offence caused by blind hatred?

a) Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned masands?

b) Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with khalistan.

c) Take off his dastar, kanga, kara, kachera, kirpan and make him arrested?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in the khalistani group?

pajji first of all my jatha will be a small strong jatha that will believe in true sikhi and will follow the rehat maryada. i will have to give the new members a test not just a paper test a task, a mission and i am sure it will not be a simple mission to accomplish.

-What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make khalistan? How would you draw a line?

As i told you i am a amritdhari khalsa of guru gobind singh jee and i will follow his rules and also guru granth sahib jee. i wouldn't use the word rajniti for guru gobind singhs rules. khalsa shall rule. justice will be given to every person doesn't matter if they have a different skin color or religion or race justice will be done as our kalgi dhar wants us to do.

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with khalistan towards other religion, customs, cultures?

Pajji if there is fanatacism i promise once we have khalistan it wouldn't take a long time to destroy that.

AMRIT SAKO

BANI PADO

GURSIKHBANO

-Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale.

"KHALISTAN IS THE NEED BUT SIKHI IS MUST"

-Khalsa Force

Why? Its lame because you cant answer the questions? Also whats your problem with Hindus? Learn some respect, and if you have nothing intelligent to add no one needs your idiotic response.Im getting really tired of all the hindu bashing going on here, and you call yourself Sikh!

Khalsa force veera no disresepct but how old are you? I was wondering why is your aim in life to create a jatha bandhi for Khalistan, when you could start one for a peace movement, or even a katha parchar one? I blame alot on Hollywood which glorifies violence, and settles into impressionable young minds, who channel it into a Fight for Khalistan thinking. Violence is a horrible thing, something done in a fit of rage could haunt you for the rest of your life. Mahatma Gandhi said it best when he said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." Maybe Im biased, but Ive been around violence most of my life, and nothing good has ever come out of it. Peace and love are the qualities of God...should be the qualities of a Gursikh to.

lostsoul veer i am 16 yrs old. how old r u? you think the hollywood movies are effecting my mind, but i dont think so because the hollywood movies i watched i can count them on my finger tips. everything, all the rage, the anger, the revenged mind came from the 1984 killings of innocent people and my uncle was one of them who was killed in a fake encounter and i can never forget the look on my grandma's face when she talks about him. ok. i hope i answere your question.

Guest [TheSim]

i support khalsaforce and as long as LostSoul speaks..

Why? Its lame because you cant answer the questions? Also whats your problem with Hindus? Learn some respect, and if you have nothing intelligent to add no one needs your idiotic response

I can answer the questions, but i rather not, Khalistan is done, and the whole discussion of it being made now is out of the picture.

I have no problem with the hindus, except the problems every sikh should have with them. you mention how i act like this while being a sikh? i am not a sikh, as i have yet not considered my self worthy of being a sikh, but i find it hard to believe such people like yourself call yourself sikhs.

I find it astonishing you found my post idiotic, Oh wait. If you say it's idiotic it's idiotic. sorry

Tell me Sim what problems should every Sikh have with Hindus. Your so enlightened and wise please share with me, what reason should we hate Hindus for? Im surprised that you were surprised, it was a very idiotic post. So please give me a reason for you being a bigot. Also why is it hard for you to believe that "people like me" call ourselves Sikh, what type of people am I?

Khalsa force veera I am 22, the reason I was asking is this because you seem young. Let me ask you something, first I would send my condolences for your uncle. However whats your goal now though? Catch the people who killed your uncle? Track them down and kill the same people, or is your anger and hate directed at the entire punjab police, and do you plan on just shooting at any of the men in that uniform? Or are your troubles, like the bigot Sim, with Hindus? Alot of things can affect a young mind bro, but let me tell you something that may sound redundant but rings true,violence never solves anything.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguruji ke fateh

Pyare jio, I do not think veer namstang has any comprehension of what he is saying, the size and impossibilty of the task he is saying.

I, myself became a khalistani in 1984. I was 10 years old then. But even today, I still remember the pictures on BBC of darbar Sahib being attacked. I had never visited it then, but I still felt like something of mine had been attacked. I did not keep my kesh until 1992, so actually I became a khalistani, before I became a sikh.

I find it hard for anyone who is a sikh to say they are not khalistani considering the nature of what has happened to sikhs. It like saying I am not Panthik, unless this that and the other happens. When in reality every sikh should be panthik no matter what.

remember one thing, it is not the Panth that benefits from us being Sikhs, but we benefit from the Panth from being part of it.

The sentiments of namstang are highly commendable. If you asked Bhai Fauja singh, Sant Jarnial Singh Bindranwale, Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar, and many others. Then they would all not only agree with you, but also they lived it. I am sure we all know that saying something, and living by it, is an ocean apart.

This first generation of khalistanis were idealogical. They were pure Sikhs. However the second generation of khalistani were products of the oppression and genocide. They were not even amritdhari in many cases. They were just simple sikhs who saw their mothers, sisters, daughters and wifes raped, father, brothers tortured and killed, properties looted. So their inspiration was not Sikhi, but it was revenge on those who did these crimes against humanity, by Congress politicians, Punjab Police, rightwing hindu groups and paid blacks cats like phoola nihang.

You may say, do not take revenge, but try saying to a young man who saw his family butchered not to take revenge on the police that did that to them?

The credit to the level of restraint that Sikhs have had is a testment to thier high characters. Name one crime against humanity by a Sikh? Name any genocide, murder, riot?

Veer namstang, neo, H2o. You seem to have so many names, I apologise as I forget them. So I will just call you Mr Sikhawareness, as another poster said you run the site.

You are asking Sikh leaders for accountability, and asking them to control a whole nation. This is impossible. Name one nation which is controlled completely by one man? Bill Clinton could not control Timothy McVeigh.

You run a messageboard. I have not been on it for years, but my brief experience left a real distaste. But I try not to judge. But you are asking about control. Control is a very difficult this to achieve, People inspire, but people cannot control.

can you control:-

1) That no person leaves your site with no Ninda, Chugli, and anger in their mind.

2) that every contributer has only ever written the 100% truth.

3) that no one heart has been broken by comments on your site.

4) That there is no Anti-Gurmat material on your site.

5) That there is no RSS or hindusiation, or "easy" sikhi on your site.

For anyone who is guilty of above, including you. Will you :-

a) Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned masands?

b) Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with.

What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in sikhawareness group?

-What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make sihawareness? How would you draw a line?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with sikhawareness towards other religion, customs, cultures?

Clearly veer ji, you as the leader of just a messageboard have alot of work to do. Just ensure honesty & Gurmat on site is an achievement for you. When a hindu, muslim, Uk nang comes on there. Will you censor them?

I wish not to attack you or sikh awareness, but just point out that the size of task you have set khalistan leaders is impossible, as they can only inspire, but no one can control every emotion in every person in a whole nation.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

I am willing to support khalistan without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Who will be the khalistani leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of making khalistan?

anyone volunteer from this forum?

-what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called khalistan freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of making khalistan because of unjustified offence caused by blind hatred?

a) Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned  masands?

b) Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with khalistan.

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in the khalistani group?

-What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make khalistan? How would you draw a line?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with khalistan towards other religion, customs, cultures? 

This is an serious post, so give honest answer.

134682[/snapback]

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguruji ke fateh

Gurfateh Jagjit Singh (leader of akj in leeds)

Pyare jio, I do not think veer namstang has any comprehension of what he is saying, the size and impossibilty of the task he is saying.

That's fine you don't think whatever i m saying make sense. But I wish to tell you, I have lost my close relative who were killed by ruthless soo called sikh kharkhos....yeah you blame GOI for it and their infltration for it...you guys have scapegoat for everything instead of looking at your own shortcoming or your group/jatha ..it's about damn time people like you take some ACCOUNTABLITY AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that yes, there were bad apples in sikh militants groups who have killed innocent people either hindus or who seems like hindu because of cut hair. I even know that every group to its jatha will deny it's link - no those sikh militants were not associated with my group, other jatha will say no these were not associated with my group..yeah blame the GOI for everything that went wrong in khalsistan movement..it just proves how much a crediblity you have. Living in denial is like living in a illusion..get real man...!

I, myself became a khalistani in 1984. I was 10 years old then. But even today, I still remember the pictures on BBC of darbar Sahib being attacked. I had never visited it then, but I still felt like something of mine had been attacked. I did not keep my kesh until 1992, so actually I became a khalistani, before I became a sikh.

I find it hard for anyone who is a sikh to say they are not khalistani considering the nature of what has happened to sikhs. It like saying I am not Panthik, unless this that and the other happens. When in reality every sikh should be panthik no matter what.

remember one thing, it is not the Panth that benefits from us being Sikhs, but we benefit from the Panth from being part of it.

The sentiments of namstang are highly commendable. If you asked Bhai Fauja singh, Sant Jarnial Singh Bindranwale, Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar, and many others. Then they would all not only agree with you, but also they lived it. I am sure we all know that saying something, and living by it, is an ocean apart.

This first generation of khalistanis were idealogical. They were pure Sikhs. However the second generation of khalistani were products of the oppression and genocide. They were not even amritdhari in many cases. They were just simple sikhs who saw their mothers, sisters, daughters and wifes raped, father, brothers tortured and killed, properties looted. So their inspiration was not Sikhi, but it was revenge on those who did these crimes against humanity, by Congress politicians, Punjab Police, rightwing hindu groups and paid blacks cats like phoola nihang.

You may say, do not take revenge, but try saying to a young man who saw his family butchered not to take revenge on the police that did that to them?

The credit to the level of restraint that Sikhs have had is a testment to thier high characters. Name one crime against humanity by a Sikh? Name any genocide, murder, riot?

I myself grew up and got interested in sikhi 4 years ago by listening sant jarnail singh bhindranwale. I have found his tapes or discourses to be quite well balanced. First generation of sikhs may be ideological but you cannot deny the whole hell broke loose when operation blue started and riots happened...Reaction was quite obvious no doubt..I feel the same way to bring those congreesiye to justice... i want you to compare these teachings i put above by sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj in my previous post with unjustified force used towards innocent by kharkho who were blind with hatred and fanaticism. And don't ask me to name any sikhs who did this...i don't know.. i was young then ..all i know my family suffered great loss..they lost their life in bus where passengers were told to get off and they would shoot whoever didn't have turban or kara on their hand...they were dressed in bana. That's all I know..I have no evidence which group they were affilated too but as i said in above post, every jatha will deny those ruthless killers were part of them..so far i have heard only few senior singhs from taksal taking accoutabality and acknowledgement of few bad apples within in their group when last time i went to India...i tottally respect them for that...not even one single member from AKJ came forward when asked to took accountablity and acknowledgement...their reaction it's quite obvious because of their very over parnoid nature, living in denial, quick to blame on rss/GOI/Hindus influences for every little thing that went wrong.

Veer namstang, neo, H2o. You seem to have so many names, I apologise as I forget them. So I will just call you Mr Sikhawareness, as another poster said you run the site.

You are asking Sikh leaders for accountability, and asking them to control a whole nation. This is impossible. Name one nation which is controlled completely by one man? Bill Clinton could not control Timothy McVeigh.

You run a messageboard. I have not been on it for years, but my brief experience left a real distaste. But I try not to judge. But you are asking about control. Control is a very difficult this to achieve, People inspire, but people cannot control.

All i wanted to know from khalistanis here if atleast they have good intentions ..just because it's impossible does not make us numb and refrain us from putting "effort" into bringing those to justice who were responsible for innocent lives regardless of whoever it is-even though member is from your own jatha. You failed miserably answered that question instead you come here to justify oh it's impossible to track each wrong doing against innocent people.. if countries like UK, Canada, USA have a mindset like yours, they could never be successful against injustice...

All your hue, cry and jealously over parchar which is done on sikhawareness...take it up there..this thread has nothing to do with it. It's good to get off from your "comfort zone" once an while.

Gurfateh jathedara.