First Barsi Of Baba Thakur Singh Ji

.:SanmukH:.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfatheh,

What can i say that isnt allready said?,

the sangat has already summed up what baba ji is, . . . a puuran brahm giani, all i can say is that if it wasnt for baba jee i would still have cut hair, be drinking etc at this moment,

BABA THAKUR SINGH JI KHALSA changed my whole life and i am very very greatfull

baba jee changed my life and im sure he changed many more

DHAN DHAN BABA THAKUR SINGH JI KHALSA

SriMaan Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa (Bhindranwale) have been given the Status of THE GREATEST SIKH OF THE 20th CENTURY

with all the Seva of SachKhand Vasi Dhan Dhan SriMaan Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa has done throughout the 20th century for the Panth I say Mahapursh Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa be given the status of SANT SHIROMANI OF THE 21st CENTURY

SANT SHIROMANI (MONARCH OF THE SAINTS) in the 21st Century Mahapursh Sachkhand Vasi, Braham Giani, Sant Giani Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa Damdami Taksal

I dont care what anyone has to say, maybe theres something wrong with me, but when Daas sees a Kamaee Wale Mahapursh who lives to SatGuru Dhan Dhan Sri Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Sache Patshah, (like Baba Ji) Daas's head automatically Drops in Satkaar

Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa, look at what Gurbani says about doing Vadiaeee of Sant Mahapurshs "SABH SAT SABH TAP SABH CHANGIANIA... SIDHA PURKHA KIA VADHIAIYAAN..."

there should be, and/or a Sant Mahapursh(s) should be called to hold a Bhaari Divaan and this event should be Nationalised if not International, speakers ETC.. should be called, not to make it controversial, but to shed light on Dhan Dhan Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa's Jeevani

And on its Samapati a Bhaari Amrit Sanchaar should be held