First Barsi Of Baba Thakur Singh Ji

.:SanmukH:.

SOME PEOPLE SAY SANTS DO "MATHA TEK" BUT GURU PIAREO FORGIVE ME, WHEN YOU SEE A KAMEE WALA SANT MAHAPURSH WHO LIVE AND PREACHES ACCORDING TO SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB, YOUR HEAD AUTOMATICALLY DROPS IN SATKAAR

135047[/snapback]

Now that is one of the most best and intelligent comments I have heard!

I agree 110%!!!

With the blessings of Vaheguroo, Daas had the opportunity to have sangat of Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee on a number of occasions in UK and India - WHAT CAN I SAY? - most of you have already said it very nicely.....

They always kept their head low, very very humble, a perfect example, spoke very little, but when they did speak, their words had a huge impact!

d_oh.gifMy head bows to such a Sant Mahapursh d_oh.gif

Than Than Pooran Brahmgiani Mahapursh Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee Khalsa!!!

post-3838-1132786887_thumb.jpg

........Pooran Bhagat Brahmgiani who led the Damdami Taksal

in the most challenging of times after 1984 to 2004.....

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when i got that phone call...i could not believe it....

I always thought Babaji would live (physically) forever...their spirit and legacy will ALWAYS remain within the hearts of Gursikhs...

A little story that i heard of babaji...

"Once when Babaji came to our house for Langar, Babaji told us all we had to sit down... We Had to agree and sat on the floor... Next thing, Babaji is doing OUR seva, whispering "Parshada Jee Waahiguroo" we didn't know whether to cry or not...."

I remember the time when Babaji made us run up and down the street... and also cross the roads whilst traffic was coming... :lol:

:) I miss Babaji.... pray.gif waahiguroooo....

post-994-1132875508_thumb.jpg

post-994-1132876380_thumb.jpg

gurfatheh,

singhs this is the second time i am asking now, is there going to be an amrit sanchaar at baba jees barsi, plz let me know, we really need baba ji and baba jees bachan in our hearts whicch will never fade away, i know u guys have alot of pyaar 4 baba ji, i cant describe how much i have, baba ji changed my life,however plz respond to my post asap thanks

wjkkwjkp!

gurfatheh,

singhs this is the second time i am asking now, is there going to be an amrit sanchaar at baba jees barsi, plz let me know, we really need baba ji and baba jees bachan in our hearts whicch will never fade away, i know u guys have alot of pyaar 4 baba ji, i cant describe how much i have, baba ji changed my life,however plz respond to my post asap thanks

Singh jee....

I shall ask the Singhs if they are able organise an Amrit Sanchaar, it would be a good idea and was in the thoughts of some Sevadaars.

I will keep you posted jee....

wjkkwjkp!

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe,

There is a programme at tividale gurdwara sahib on 3-12-05 in rememberence of the shaheedi of the second jathedar of DAMDAMI TAKSAL (shaheed baba Gurbaksh Singh ji Khalsa) who became shaheed whilst fighting against the mughals with 30 singhs against 10,000 to protect the honour of SRI HARIMANDIR SAHIB JI,

Kirtanees attending will be Bhai Gursharan Singh ji, Bhai Hari singh ji etc

kavishari attending will be Gurdaspur Vale

For more details plz contact

Guru hargobind Sahib ji Gurdwara Sahib Tividale on 0121 5224828

programme from 5.30 till late

ps could singhs affiliated with damdamitaksal plz attend as theres a meeting happening after in regards to baba jees barsi

Gurfatheh