Another Lustful "baba"

Bijla Singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

LostSoul! u are really lost no.gif

U are so good at over smartness but u are not even smart enough to even help urself. Keep tryin ur luck over Bijla Singh with the support of SSM and SScom , but he is protected by Guru's Grace and the Akashee Fauj & company. :lol: :nihungsmile:

I won't reply to any concerned questions or answers co'z i dont wish anything today LOL.gifLOL.gif

Akashee Fauj & Co.

To Join plz email@ satnam.singh@#

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"maaf karna... but neone who claim they can tell the difference between real sants and fakes one... are self-proclaimed sants themselves."

one side: ashutosh

second side: baba jarnail singh ji khalsa

umm, i'm no sant but i think i can point out the sant. some of you guys get so philisophical that you lose all common sense. From your logic would a sikh need to be a sant to realize that SGGS is holy? Come on, give us a break....

Some people are just beyond belief, but this is disgraceful. People should only be if they are devout Sikhs, and have Sikhism above everything else in the pius (pyramid of duty). It should be God and religion, then gurus and all other famous Sikhs who died and showed great honour to our country. Then everyone else you respect. Then other Sikhs. Then yourself.

I think it is complicated, but can be solved.

http://1.myfreebulletinboard.com/?mforum=singhshadyenter

AKASHEE FAUJ

im confused now, i dont even know this baba, i was only thinking that there is not much evidence for us to decide either way.

What other say isn't going to be my reason to diss anyone.

where did i ''support'' anyone? im in 2 minds abt this.

gosh ur confused, Lost soul is nt thats for sure bhaaji

The police incident transcripts are on the SRS and Panthic weekly web sites.

This so called Sant has been lying. He is nothing but a dirty pervert. Lets see if he now wants his dirty washing to become public knowledge. It is a matter of great shame that the assistant to the Akal Takht Jathedar again missused his position in trying to defend the pervert. I wonder why everytime one of these self proclaimed baba are outed the Akal Takht secetariat staff jump to their rescue ? Are they all the same and covering each others backs.

Shame on the chicago wala and shame on Vedanti for employing such an <banned word filter activated> as an assistant.

The Respect for Guru Ji campaign group did immense sewa, were they ever assisted by the Akal Takht Jathedar ? I think not, but as soon as a so called baba does a dirty deed they jump through hoops to save them.

My family has known Baba Thakur Singh Ji since 1972 (I will post his stories when I have time) so I know the difference between real sants and fake ones. Never think that I am attacking the true Gursikhs. I am against false ones who under the name of "Sant, Baba etc" give a bad name to the whole community. I am not jarnail singh arshi. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

136769[/snapback]

if u have anything to say to people who post on tapoban, why not post it there where they can see it. too amny times now ive heard about tapoban singhs or ppl hu post oon the tapoban website and its not good