Rome

Bundha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea italy was still very far off!

Guru ji probably didnt go further than the tigris river and the Iraqi borders. Guru ji did pass through Mecca and madina in Saudi Arabia. These are known facts.

The only way guru ji could have gotten to Rome is probably by sea from ports that surrounded Jerusalem (and I beleive they could not have gotten that far) so guru ji could not have gone to rome! They probably travelled along the ancient caravan routes....non of these routes stretch as far to italy (the caravan routes made by the ancient pontus civilizations end in Istanbul, turkey and damascus, syria)

Just a hypothesis though....you never know.....but highly unlikely!

I know in the 15th century their where many people that travelled to Rome especially islamic diplomats that travelled to Rome to address and negotiate with the vatican.

WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THE 15TH CENTURY WAS THE HEIGHT OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE, WHICH WAS IN A CONTINUOUS TRADE FRENZY WITH PRUSSIA AND THE WEST.

Theirs no record of Guru ji travelling by SEA!!!!! THeres no record of him travelling to athens (a port used by sea travellers) etc etc.

Guru ji did not enter western civilization until the western civilization came to us!

IF GURU JI DID VISIT ROME THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROFOUND CHRISTIAN CHARACTER INFLUENCING THE FORMER PART OF THE GURUS TEACHINGS....THIS IS NOT SEEN....THE TEACHINGS ARE CONSISTENT.....AND UNINFLUENCED FROM THE WESTERN TEACHINGS!

LETS USE SOME COMMON SENSE HERE PEOPLE!

Its kinda silly..Rome was pretty advanced and would have documented such a visit... Not every day an Indian walked into roman streets!

Remember Martin luther also Travelled to rome in the 15th century from germany...hes well documented!

Why create something entirely aritificial? I dont get it?

Sinister,

<<< Guru ji did not enter western civilization until the western civilization came to us! >>>

Thats why I say that the documents are held in a vault and never shown the light of day. Who knows what they contain and if they contain anything that shows christians in a bad light then you can be sure that they will supress it. Remember there is a Gospal that does not go along with the normal way of christian thinking , hence it has been supressed for centuries.

<<< IF GURU JI DID VISIT ROME THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROFOUND CHRISTIAN CHARACTER INFLUENCING THE FORMER PART OF THE GURUS TEACHINGS....THIS IS NOT SEEN....THE TEACHINGS ARE CONSISTENT.....AND UNINFLUENCED FROM THE WESTERN TEACHINGS! >>>

This is such an idiotic argument. I come from the stance that Guru Nanak Dev ji's message was direct from AkalPurkh, so it does not matter who Guru Sahib Ji interacted with the message would remain the same. Is wester teaching so profound that Guru Nanak Dev Ji the master of the universe would have been influenced by it. No way my friend, it is most likely the other way, the christians would have been influenced hence the supression of the documents.

<<< LETS USE SOME COMMON SENSE HERE PEOPLE >>>

No one is stating it as fact, but it is a nice to think about.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, veer sinister.

I did post this to you before, but you may have missed it in your many replies.

Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev ji was not influenced by anyone apart from Akal purkh. To understand a persons influences, you have to analyse their writings.

From this we can see various shabads:-

"Dhur Ki bani Aee" , "jasse man aave kasam ki bani", and many others. Basically the complete idealogy of Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev ji came from Akaal.

I welcome you to show me anything that you think contradicts my statement.

Please refer to Siddh Gost and many other banis of sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev ji to understand that there is no collage of theologies, but a basic and raw truth, which is from all 4 Yugs.

If your Gurmukhi understanding is not good then I can send you a translation of Siddh Gost.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

yea italy was still very far off!

Guru ji probably didnt go further than the tigris river and the Iraqi borders. Guru ji did pass through Mecca and madina in Saudi Arabia. These are known facts.

The only way guru ji could have gotten to Rome is probably by sea from ports that surrounded Jerusalem (and I beleive they could not have gotten that far) so guru ji could not have gone to rome! They probably travelled along the ancient caravan routes....non of these routes stretch as far to italy (the caravan routes made by the ancient pontus civilizations end in Istanbul, turkey and damascus, syria)

Just a hypothesis though....you  never know.....but highly unlikely!

I know in the 15th century their where many people that travelled to Rome especially islamic diplomats that travelled to Rome to address and negotiate with the vatican.

WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THE 15TH CENTURY WAS THE HEIGHT OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE, WHICH WAS IN A CONTINUOUS TRADE FRENZY WITH PRUSSIA AND THE WEST.

137001[/snapback]

The refrence to ancient caravan routes reminded me of something. Are there not a group of Gypsies in Western Europe who have been there for many centuries and claim they are originally from Northern India? I think they are called Romas or something to that extent. (Not that this observation is in any way linked to what is being discussed here, just in light of the hypothesis, it may suggest that routes further into Europe possibly did exist.)

Dear Sinister Bro,

why u take context of only one trip to iraq and iran and talk of sea routes... Guru Nanak Dev Ji also went to russia and europe and italy is a part of europe and well connected by land.

Secondly regarding this vatican peoples, well they can goto any extent to hide certain things as they have been hiding alot ofthings about jesus too jst to show him a pure man.

So anything can be possible, its never to be said that this couldnt have been happened...

Fateh